Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

Here come the defenders! Lol!
Well we're not gonna sit quietly and let you lie or be ignorant. I don't think you're smart enough to be lying.

I think you really believe trickle down works and that corporations would all pay us more if we'd just deregulate. Lol

For one person to claim they will vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination, gets no respect from me. She is a world class liar, she is always looking out for her own self interests and has no ethics or morals.

You have no room to lecture to me cupcake.

Well we're not gonna sit quietly and let you lie or be ignorant. I don't think you're smart enough to be lying.

I think you really believe trickle down works and that corporations would all pay us more if we'd just deregulate. Lol

For one person to claim they will vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination, gets no respect from me. She is a world class liar, she is always looking out for her own self interests and has no ethics or morals.

What Republicans live up to your standards you have for me? Name them.

What Republicans live up to your standards you have for me? Name them.

I wasn't lecturing you cupcake.

Maybe if more people like you vote for Sanders we can take away the nomination from Hillary. We did that before with Obama we can do it again. YOU however can not get Ross Perot, Trump or Ron Paul nominated as the GOP candidate so don't even try.
you dumbasses fucked over hillary before,she should have nothing to do with you people,but she thinks like you do......and bernie is way to old for this job so are trump and a few others....being president is maybe the most stressful job there may be out there....if you are in your 70's i wont even consider them....
So Reagan was too old?
rdean, you are the most hated lefty on USMB. I am so jealous. I've found the more I like someone on USMB the more the right hates that person. I consider their hate a badge of honor and the highest form of flattery. A compliment to you sir.
200.gif
I love it when they call me a liar but can't say what the lie was.
oh eat shit you asshole....you have been dancing for a month now when i asked you to prove what you said about me...and if you are going to do more dancing let me put some fucking music on...

in other words you will buy her shit no matter what.....just what i have been saying here....thanks for proving that.....ay carumba.....
Maybe if more people like you vote for Sanders we can take away the nomination from Hillary. We did that before with Obama we can do it again. YOU however can not get Ross Perot, Trump or Ron Paul nominated as the GOP candidate so don't even try.
you dumbasses fucked over hillary before,she should have nothing to do with you people,but she thinks like you do......and bernie is way to old for this job so are trump and a few others....being president is maybe the most stressful job there may be out there....if you are in your 70's i wont even consider them....
So Reagan was too old?
way to old....and no i did not vote for reagan.....did not care for the guy...i delivered mail to a complex with LOTS of elderly people living there and they were happy a man in their age bracket got elected because they felt he would understand the problems people their age face....many of them had a whole different take on the guy after his first term....and many were saying fuck him in the second term.....
But he fucked them instead. Just like today's GOP.
yea he did....just like his buddies today...

So Reagan was too old?
way to old....and no i did not vote for reagan.....did not care for the guy...i delivered mail to a complex with LOTS of elderly people living there and they were happy a man in their age bracket got elected because they felt he would understand the problems people their age face....many of them had a whole different take on the guy after his first term....and many were saying fuck him in the second term.....
Funny because here in Michigan, even Big 3 union auto workers loved Reagan. Reagan saved my dad's plant and a lot of layoffs. Remember, he would be considered left of Hillary if it was today.

Many people didn't realize all the bad things Reagan did that would later end us screwing the middle class. He was the start of breaking unions and the start of hiring illegals for jobs Americans would do.

But we didn't have the internet back then and like I say, the media aint liberal so it helped sell America on Reagan.

So all those Ford workers who voted for Reagan because he saved their jobs, didn't realize his policies would cost future Americans jobs. In fact you guys still don't blame the guy. You blame Clinton, Carter, Obama Pelosi & Reid.
you guys still don't blame the guy.
talking to you bobo is like talking to a far lefty or righty...nothing registers....
Not referring to you, you're a gd genius Indie lol.
Compared to these other irrational one sided idiots Harry's alright. It still blow my mind a guy who spent his whole life sucking the gov tit is so anti democrat or at least can't see the very clear difference between the parties.

I feel his frustration but the GOP has successfully divided harry from us.
like i told you bobo there is a difference between sucking the tit and working,nobody sucking the tit will go out and deliver mail in a downpour in 40 degree weather or a snowstorm for those in that climate,a guy like you would have called in sick.....and i told you why i became anti democrat.....and since i have never cared or voted for the GOP i cant see how they get the blame for dividing me from you.....the "new" democrats are solely responsible for that...thats on you guys,take responsibility for your deeds....

Funny because here in Michigan, even Big 3 union auto workers loved Reagan. Reagan saved my dad's plant and a lot of layoffs. Remember, he would be considered left of Hillary if it was today.

Many people didn't realize all the bad things Reagan did that would later end us screwing the middle class. He was the start of breaking unions and the start of hiring illegals for jobs Americans would do.

But we didn't have the internet back then and like I say, the media aint liberal so it helped sell America on Reagan.

So all those Ford workers who voted for Reagan because he saved their jobs, didn't realize his policies would cost future Americans jobs. In fact you guys still don't blame the guy. You blame Clinton, Carter, Obama Pelosi & Reid.
talking to you bobo is like talking to a far lefty or righty...nothing registers....
Not referring to you, you're a gd genius Indie lol.
Compared to these other irrational one sided idiots Harry's alright. It still blow my mind a guy who spent his whole life sucking the gov tit is so anti democrat or at least can't see the very clear difference between the parties.

I feel his frustration but the GOP has successfully divided harry from us.
like i told you bobo there is a difference between sucking the tit and working,nobody sucking the tit will go out and deliver mail in a downpour in 40 degree weather or a snowstorm for those in that climate,a guy like you would have called in sick.....and i told you why i became anti democrat.....and since i have never cared or voted for the GOP i cant see how they get the blame for dividing me from you.....the "new" democrats are solely responsible for that...thats on you guys,take responsibility for your deeds....
We can't without you.

So Reagan was too old?

I get everything you're saying. Do you get what I'm saying? You're one of us dummy. And we're telling you 3rd party ain't the way.

Just like Ron Paul and Sarah Palin and tea baggers aren't really mainstream Republicans, they know if they want to make change they gotta tea bag the GOP.

Who you gonna tea bag harry? Which party you gonna take back? Please give me an agree and tell me you aren't dumber than Sarah Palin!
i used to be one of you,but unlike you guys i aint afraid to stand up and say i think you guys suck and walk away...the so called "leaders" of today dont impress me Bobo,Bill Clinton had more leadership in his ballsack than bush and Obama have combined....and this Country needs a leader right now,someone who can get the people to forget about their dam parties and their own selfishness and start getting this Country back to being the country that led the world in just about everything,i am not against a person having a billion dollars but when that person complains if he has to pay 5% more in taxes then thats being greedy and if someone sees a bunch of people living in the streets and starving and doesnt give a fuck in this Country,than that is pretty fucking sad.....the people in this Country spend to much time watching the kardasians and not enough time helping to right the wrongs that they see everyday just going to work...i dont know what happened to the politicians of this country,but compared to years ago they suck and are more concerned about what they can get over your needs....and the so called business "leaders" in this country compared to yesteryear are pathetic too,its all about squeezing every fucking buck they can out of everything they touch and fuck you and yours....yea i aint to impressed with the so called "leaders" this country has right now bobo,and i will not back the "lesser of 2 evils" because Dracula will fuck you just as bad as Satan will.....

So Reagan was too old?

I get everything you're saying. Do you get what I'm saying? You're one of us dummy. And we're telling you 3rd party ain't the way.

Just like Ron Paul and Sarah Palin and tea baggers aren't really mainstream Republicans, they know if they want to make change they gotta tea bag the GOP.

Who you gonna tea bag harry? Which party you gonna take back? Please give me an agree and tell me you aren't dumber than Sarah Palin!
i used to be one of you,but unlike you guys i aint afraid to stand up and say i think you guys suck and walk away...the so called "leaders" of today dont impress me Bobo,Bill Clinton had more leadership in his ballsack than bush and Obama have combined....and this Country needs a leader right now,someone who can get the people to forget about their dam parties and their own selfishness and start getting this Country back to being the country that led the world in just about everything,i am not against a person having a billion dollars but when that person complains if he has to pay 5% more in taxes then thats being greedy and if someone sees a bunch of people living in the streets and starving and doesnt give a fuck in this Country,than that is pretty fucking sad.....the people in this Country spend to much time watching the kardasians and not enough time helping to right the wrongs that they see everyday just going to work...i dont know what happened to the politicians of this country,but compared to years ago they suck and are more concerned about what they can get over your needs....and the so called business "leaders" in this country compared to yesteryear are pathetic too,its all about squeezing every fucking buck they can out of everything they touch and fuck you and yours....yea i aint to impressed with the so called "leaders" this country has right now bobo,and i will not back the "lesser of 2 evils" because Dracula will fuck you just as bad as Satan will.....
Sounds like you'll love Bernie Sanders. We're on the same page. I think rdean would even agree with your post.

Who would you rather santorum? Rubio? Jeb? Walker? Fiorino? Kascich? Christy? Cruz? Palin? Carson? Huckabee?

I'll take hillary if I can't get Sanders.

If the democratic voters pick hillary I'll fall in line and vote hillary.

And you'll vote for whatever assclowns the GOP voters decide on.

Let's not kid ourselves.

RWers don't fear the consequences of lying. The discovered a long time ago that if they just continue to repeat the lie it becomes part of the lexicon and therefore the truth. They work on the theory that if enough people believe a lie it becomes the truth.

You know how I say the bankers own us and love the debt doubling because we pay interest on the debt so we just keep getting deeper and deeper and they keep getting richer and richer. This started when the robber barons took over the federal reserve in 1913.

Anyways, I just heard a penny costs 1.7 cents to make. The penny literally makes no cents. Lol.

But hey, just throw it on the debt. No biggy, right? We're all so stupid.

RWers don't fear the consequences of lying. The discovered a long time ago that if they just continue to repeat the lie it becomes part of the lexicon and therefore the truth. They work on the theory that if enough people believe a lie it becomes the truth.

Anyone who supports Hillary loves lying, just the way it goes.

Who would you rather santorum? Rubio? Jeb? Walker? Fiorino? Kascich? Christy? Cruz? Palin? Carson? Huckabee?

I'll take hillary if I can't get Sanders.

If the democratic voters pick hillary I'll fall in line and vote hillary.

And you'll vote for whatever assclowns the GOP voters decide on.

Let's not kid ourselves.

I don't vote that way, but you already know that. I didn't vote for Obama or McCain in 08. Obama, I knew was promising things he could never deliver. McCain was one of the writers for CFR. Neither were worthy to be President.

Anyone who supports Hillary loves lying, just the way it goes.

I don't support Hillary. That's a common misconception and a diversion from the reality that RWers are lying scum.

Since the GOP has gone belly up to the insidious invasion of christian whack-a-mos there is little to respect from who they offer up as the candidate to the highest position on the planet.

I attempted to find trust in Bush and failed to vet him. I and we as a country paid dearly for that omission of duty as voters.

Now the crazy RWers are in full denial of all of the destruction at home and abroad we suffered having that boob at the helm.

Nary a one of them is about to tell the truth about how we got from there to here.

It's not so much the silly lies they tell about the here and now that troubles me. It is the history we all should remember that many of us saw first hand. I see no RWer candidate that is any better prepared to lead our nation than Bush was.

You can glibly call me a Hillary supporter if it makes you feel better but that isn't the issue before us. It is the lack of integrity and the out right lying of the GOP that stands glaring not Hillary's stupid so called e-mail scandal.

Forum List

Back