"Republicans aren't perfect but the other side is crazy" (Senator Jn Kennedy of Lousiana)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

(You have to watch thesmall screen at the lower right hand side, I guess)

This is a great video to watch even aside from the funny things he says at the end of his speech (to Sean Hannity)

We have all been thinking the same thing but Kennedy had the cajones to say it out loud on national TV

LOL

I can't believe he was once a D :eek:

This is a great video to watch even aside from the funny things he says at the end of his speech (to Sean Hannity)

We have all been thinking the same thing but Kennedy had the cajones to say it out loud on national TV

LOL

Yeah. Sure, John. Trump. January 6th. COVID response. MAGA. Q-Anon. LOL...

I don't think I'm going to take anything Senator "Look At the Results of Gerrymandering" says seriously. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. Sure, John. Trump. January 6th. COVID response. MAGA. Q-Anon. LOL...

Fucking Russian dossier

Lies to the FISA Court

Lies about Kavanaugh

Lies about J6

Riots ALL SUMMER LONG

$7 gas

10% inflation

A NEW FOREIGN WAR

No thanks. I don't want what you're selling.

I don't think I'm going to take anything Senator "Look At the Results of Gerrymandering" says seriously. :auiqs.jpg:

That's why you're being booted from office.

Fucking Russian dossier

Lies to the FISA Court

Lies about Kavanaugh

Lies about J6

Riots ALL SUMMER LONG

$7 gas

10% inflation

A NEW FOREIGN WAR

Funny how lots of that dossier has been verified. LOL.
FISA=>Doing their job.
Kavanaugh was a scumbag. Just like Thomas. Scumbags shouldn't be allowed to sit on the highest court in the land.
That a Beach Boys song? I don't remember any of those "protests" starting because of the belief of a "stolen" election.
January 6th happened. Watched all six hours of it on live TV. :)
Last guy had a hand in that.
Last also had a hand in that. But to be fair, so did the last two guys before the last guy. :)

What war? Did the US invade another country that I wasn't aware of?

Again, I wouldn't count those chickens yet.

• Banned
Fucking Russian dossier

Lies to the FISA Court

Lies about Kavanaugh

Lies about J6

Riots ALL SUMMER LONG

$7 gas

10% inflation

A NEW FOREIGN WAR

great post.. I was too fed up with liberals to post it but could have written this myself..

I've concluded that talking to demonrats is like talking to a wall...

• Banned
FISA=>Doing their job.
Kavanaugh was a scumbag. Just like Thomas. Scumbags shouldn't be allowed to sit on the highest court in the land.
hmmm... I wonder why I think of this Scripture in the Bible:

"Woe unto them who call good Evil and evil Good"

FISA=>Doing their job.
That a Beach Boys song? I don't remember any of those "protests" starting because of the belief of a "stolen" election.
January 6th happened. Watched all six hours of it on live TV. :)
Last guy had a hand in that.
Last also had a hand in that. But to be fair, so did the last two guys before the last guy. :)

What war? Did the US invade another country that I wasn't aware of?

Again, I wouldn't count those chickens yet.

You're gonna be sorry if I don't get my chicken sammich.

when I sits down with real Americans at diners across this nation, they're not talking about esoteric things that the Ivy League talks about, or that MSNBC talk about. They're talking about things like the Bible, standing for the national anthem , 1st Amendment 2nd Amendment and the 10th Amendment, god, guns, grits and gravy!

Republicans are mostly feckless and ineffective and middle left , but the Democommies are turning America into a giant Red Light district

LOL

It is Republicans who protect the rich and powerful and help them to evade taxes who are harming America.

It is Republicans who protect the rich and powerful and help them to evade taxes who are harming America.
Rich & Powerful like Hunter Biden

You clowns still watch Hannity

That’s fucking funny
Indoctrination continues.

Fuck Hannity , he carried over Bill O’Liely’s blacklisting of Michael Savage and maintains it at Foxsnews long after Bill O’Liely left .
didn't hear of that

you like Michael Savage?

I love that dude.. almost want to say Michael Savage for president.. and why not?

so what does hannity have against savage?

Forum List

Back