Republicans are afraid to propose spending cuts!

222208_568006416559343_1552549157_n.jpg
You must be talking about when Nancy Pelosi was speaker of the house.

In 1937 Ferdinand Lundberg wrote a book, Sixty Families. The book was about the sixty richest families that controlled America at the time. Now almost 100 years later does anyone know how many of those families are still active in controlling America? Any studies, any books or updates?
Why, would you want to make them a target also ?

I say everyone who got their wealth righteously in this nation, had best lock down their wealth and now, before the Obama train comes to town and leaves with it.. Can you all believe that we have now gotten to this point in America ? I blame also the specific idiots who did wrong during their generating of wealth over the years, where they had became so greedy and evil, therefore they did take to much instead of re-investing it in a balanced way back into the nation in which they stood upon.

Another problem is once we went Global, it is my thoughts that we are not dealing with sworn patriots any longer, but instead we are dealing with globalist who have no loyalty to this nation or any nation, but only to it's wealth and what it can do for them in the world. Then we have the redistributionist on our backs now, trying to suggest we rectify the past with a giving up of wealth in taxes, as so to redistribute it, but re-distribute it to where is the un-answered question that many people have on their minds, just as well in all of this taking that is being talked about now ?

Goodness.....what a quick switch:

"You need to quit thumping your bibles in public, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling any kind of gun a person happens to want at a gun show to get around regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body can measure the length of a man's pecker and shut down if she doesn't need to get pregnant.

In 1937 Ferdinand Lundberg wrote a book, Sixty Families. The book was about the sixty richest families that controlled America at the time. Now almost 100 years later does anyone know how many of those families are still active in controlling America? Any studies, any books or updates?
Why, would you want to make them a target also ?

I say everyone who got their wealth righteously in this nation, had best lock down their wealth and now, before the Obama train comes to town and leaves with it.. Can you all believe that we have now gotten to this point in America ? I blame also the specific idiots who did wrong during their generating of wealth over the years, where they had became so greedy and evil, therefore they did take to much instead of re-investing it in a balanced way back into the nation in which they stood upon.

Another problem is once we went Global, it is my thoughts that we are not dealing with sworn patriots any longer, but instead we are dealing with globalist who have no loyalty to this nation or any nation, but only to it's wealth and what it can do for them in the world. Then we have the redistributionist on our backs now, trying to suggest we rectify the past with a giving up of wealth in taxes, as so to redistribute it, but re-distribute it to where is the un-answered question that many people have on their minds, just as well in all of this taking that is being talked about now ?

Goodness.....what a quick switch:

"You need to quit thumping your bibles in public, get your asses out of people's bedrooms, quit making some kind of vendetta out of immigration, stop bad mouthing the 47%, back off arming idiots with assault rifles and selling any kind of gun a person happens to want at a gun show to get around regulation, quit flying the confederate flag at NASCAR races, quit killing young Americans to support your Halliburton and Blackwater interests, quit fighting global warming and supporting companies which pollute, quit trying to reinstate the Ku Klux Klan, quit trying to kill labor unions, get honest about paying a woman the same as a man for equal work, quit pitting the upper 2% of this country against what used to be the middle class"

You really need to get a quick shot of what the Republican party has turned into. I didn't even mention elected politicians who believe a woman's body can measure the length of a man's pecker and shut down if she doesn't need to get pregnant.
I agree that there are some serious idiots among these cats for sure, so I won't argue that point at all... Hopefully they will be recognized and done something about, so we can get back to being America for the interest of lifting up Americans again.

When you take money out of people's paychecks, that reduces their spending. That reduces job.
Reagan's "trickle down" theory has been completely debunked and proven historically wrong for years, yet you keep trying to make that dumbass claim again and again. Man, that dog don't hunt!

For every job government creates, 2-3 are destroyed in the private sector.
That's not true! Just because one company gets a government contract, doesn't mean a competing company has to layoff workers. Company's like that usually have more than one project they're working on.

That's why Obama's so-called "stimulus" didn't work.
The stimulus did work. It stopped the loss of 700,000 jobs a month that we were losing.

Reagan never had a "trickle down theory". The only place that "trickle down theory" exists is as a progressive put down of supply side economics. Trickle down doesn't exist because as anyone who's ever been in business knows only too well..profits trickle UP not the other way around. Workers ALWAYS get paid first. Owners get paid last, if at all.

Make believe? LOL...I simply pointed out that very few if any people do their own payroll anymore and nobody I know working as a club owner or manager spends time doing data entry into General Ledgers. What business is it that you run where you're spending your time doing basic bookeeping chores?

But three decades ago? Hahahahahaha.

Heck and even then, maybe for the first few years you might be slow to pick it up. But after 30????? Ridiculous!

More to the point, when did QuickBooks become popular, for smaller, one-/two-man operations? 15 years ago, at most? Prior to that, even automated accounting used in micro-size companies used what we larger concerns still do: modular accounting and POS, such as Peachtree.

If what you say is true, jesuschrist pal, learn something about business accounting. You'll do better in the next 30 years if you do.

Just a thought.

PS: so in closing, maybe instead of trying to school me, ask some questions. I have been paying attention over the last 40 years of my business experience, either as an exectutive or a principle in my own companies.

Why would I ask questions of someone that doesn't understand how business really functions? You think that I should spend my day making journal entries instead of running a business. Sorry but that's NOT the way things work. I have no clue what business you were in where it DID work that way...but I'm guessing you must have been a little Mom & Pop shop if you're doing the books and payroll because I've worked for big operations like Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas and Jillian's in Boston and trust me when I tell you that was NOT my job as a manager for them nor was it my job when I owned my own places.

Heck and even then, maybe for the first few years you might be slow to pick it up. But after 30????? Ridiculous!

More to the point, when did QuickBooks become popular, for smaller, one-/two-man operations? 15 years ago, at most? Prior to that, even automated accounting used in micro-size companies used what we larger concerns still do: modular accounting and POS, such as Peachtree.

If what you say is true, jesuschrist pal, learn something about business accounting. You'll do better in the next 30 years if you do.

Just a thought.

PS: so in closing, maybe instead of trying to school me, ask some questions. I have been paying attention over the last 40 years of my business experience, either as an exectutive or a principle in my own companies.

Why would I ask questions of someone that doesn't understand how business really functions? You think that I should spend my day making journal entries instead of running a business. Sorry but that's NOT the way things work. I have no clue what business you were in where it DID work that way...but I'm guessing you must have been a little Mom & Pop shop if you're doing the books and payroll because I've worked for big operations like Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas and Jillian's in Boston and trust me when I tell you that was NOT my job as a manager for them nor was it my job when I owned my own places.

Exactly. What's the point of asking questions. If we can think it, we know stuff.

Keep up the good thinking!!!

Exactly. What's the point of asking questions. If we can think it, we know stuff.

Oh fuck, I guess you had questions after all. Check back in a few. Gotta take a call.

So some idiot comes along and confuses accounting with business management? Is that what the contention is? I am interested in some of the information that is derived from accounting, but the accounting does not drive operations or management. Of course, you'd have to really own a business to know that.

For an example: A planting projects is revenue intensive, but not profits intensive as a percentage. However, they don't take a large amount of time, so it is still a good profit center. A lot of conflicting accounting data there. You actually have to know the whole picture from the management.

Last edited:

Just a thought.

The thing is, OS, titles and business cards are little more than ego-massagers, with possible exception of Japan and certain other Asian cultures, where the right title on your business card get folks bowing pretty low to you ... which itself, is yet another ego-massager.

Power, as the maxim aptly notes, indeed derives from knowledge. Of course your accounting mgr/dir has greater knowledge of the many minutia. So too does your accounting firm doing the audits. And godknows your patent attorneys possess some special knowledge, known only to them and God, which commands upward of $500 / hr even for mere associates. And don't even let me get started on IT folks, who are convinced they're possessive of some mysterious knowledge none should ever question nor oversee. Yeah, OS?

So to lead, one must have more than mere cursory knowledge of the functions they manage or direct. Lots to know, if you wish be the dog and not the tail. Yeah? And in time, it develops. You learn that you make the numbers, understanding them; and that your accounting folks merely tally them, and thus cannot control your function due to your ignorance. If your patent attorney and his/her associate have combined cost of circa $1,400 an hour, you need to know what prior art is and have a fair grasp of the laws pertaining to it. The steps involved in database programming, PHP / HTML coding, etc., need to be known, too, to a fairly substantial degree. The geeks are not running the joint; YOU are, and the success of the company, and its ability to meet payroll, so HR isn't running the joint into the ground handing out pink slips, rests solely on your knowledge, or mine, depending on whom they're paying the big bux, to RUN the joint.

^^^^^
Just what business folks learn over the course of decades, ideally. The benefit is your charge are not managing you.

Last edited:

I'm sorry but business executives do not do daily posting to journals. Your thinking that they do tells me that you've never been one, despite your claims. Executives are looking at the big picture. They do not handle something as mundane as data entry. As a matter of fact most modern businesses now have a distinct division between operational management and accounting...a system of checks and balances if you will. Whether it's a Comptroller or a CFO financials are handled by one part of the company while the day to day running of the company is handled by another. The reasons for that are two fold...one it's more efficient...but the other is that it makes it much more difficult to fudge the numbers and steal from the company. I don't do the Comptroller's job because a big part of their job consists of verifying that I'm doing mine.

I'm sorry but business executives do not do daily posting to journals. Your thinking that they do tells me that you've never been one, despite your claims. Executives are looking at the big picture. They do not handle something as mundane as data entry. As a matter of fact most modern businesses now have a distinct division between operational management and accounting...a system of checks and balances if you will. Whether it's a Comptroller or a CFO financials are handled by one part of the company while the day to day running of the company is handled by another. The reasons for that are two fold...one it's more efficient...but the other is that it makes it much more difficult to fudge the numbers and steal from the company. I don't do the Comptroller's job because a big part of their job consists of verifying that I'm doing mine.

Correct; but bygod, if they wish to be in charge and not merely have the title that suggests they are, they sure as fuck need to understand the DEVICES THE DATA ENTRY PRODUCES!!!!

Get a clue. Jesus.

The thing is, OS, titles and business cards are little more than ego-massagers, with possible exception of Japan and certain other Asian cultures, where the right title on your business card get folks bowing pretty low to you ... which itself, is yet another ego-massager.

Power, as the maxim aptly notes, indeed derives from knowledge. Of course your accounting mgr/dir has greater knowledge of the many minutia. So too does your accounting firm doing the audits. And godknows your patent attorneys possess some special knowledge, known only to them and God, which commands upward of $500 / hr even for mere associates. And don't even let me get started on IT folks, who are convinced they're possessive of some mysterious knowledge none should ever question nor oversee. Yeah, OS?

So to lead, one must have more than mere cursory knowledge of the functions they manage or direct. Lots to know, if you wish be the dog and not the tail. Yeah? And in time, it develops. You learn that you make the numbers, understanding them; and that your accounting folks merely tally them, and thus cannot control your function due to your ignorance. If your patent attorney and his/her associate have combined cost of circa $1,400 an hour, you need to know what prior art is and have a fair grasp of the laws pertaining to it. The steps involved in database programming, PHP / HTML coding, etc., need to be known, too, to a fairly substantial degree. The geeks are not running the joint; YOU are, and the success of the company, and its ability to meet payroll, so HR isn't running the joint into the ground handing out pink slips, rests solely on your knowledge, or mine, depending on whom they're paying the big bux, to RUN the joint.

^^^^^
Just what business folks learn over the course of decades, ideally. The benefit is your charge are not managing you.

So you really think that a CEO knows and can do the job of everyone that works for them? That they can step in and DO data entry...or patent litigation...or information technology? I'm sorry, Koios...but that ISN'T the way things work. In bygone times your CEO might very well have started on the floor of some business and worked their way up doing all of the different jobs but many modern day business executives have never done anything like that...nor could they if they were called on to do so. Have you ever watched the show "Undercover Boss" on TV? It's basic premise is that CEO's don't have a clue what the people who work for them's jobs entail until they leave the corporate office and try to do them. I run high volume night clubs and restaurants. That doesn't mean that I can stand in front of a grill and cook the steaks for hundreds of people on a busy night.

Correct; but bygod, if they wish to be in charge and not merely have the title that suggests they are, they sure as fuck need to understand the DEVICES THE DATA ENTRY PRODUCES!!!!

Get a clue. Jesus.

Merely one, very basic, example:

I have a pricing model, which must fall within targets we've set. And it's not easy as; it costs me X so I sell if for Y. Other cost of goods apply (COGS). And I do not want to burden my product pricing, which also has to take into account competive pressures, with costs that are erroneously applied.

So while my good friend running the accounting department has hired folks capable of entering data with minimal fuckups, which cost me to reconcile, I need to know the GL, so when I look at it, its NOT GREEK. If my margin targets are wrong, and COGS is higher than anticipated, fine; I adjust the pricing model. But if I see a sub-account I know to be wrongly attributed to cost of goods sold, I FIX THE ACCOUNTING METHOD AND DO NOT FUCK UP MY PRICING MODEL THAT'S KEEPING MY PRODUCTS COMPETIVE IN THE MARKET AND PAYING ME AS WELL AS MY ACCOUNTING FOLKS!!!!!

Last edited:
Republicans are afraid to propose spending cuts!'

You missed the 2013 budget passed by the House of Representatives, then?

Your thread would be laughable if not quite so retarded.

^^^^^

So you really think that a CEO knows and can do the job of everyone that works for them? That they can step in and DO data entry...or patent litigation...or information technology? I'm sorry, Koios...but that ISN'T the way things work. In bygone times your CEO might very well have started on the floor of some business and worked their way up doing all of the different jobs but many modern day business executives have never done anything like that...nor could they if they were called on to do so. Have you ever watched the show "Undercover Boss" on TV? It's basic premise is that CEO's don't have a clue what the people who work for them's jobs entail until they leave the corporate office and try to do them. I run high volume night clubs and restaurants. That doesn't mean that I can stand in front of a grill and cook the steaks for hundreds of people on a busy night.

No, the CEO manages we mere Executives. He/she needs to know what we do, just as we need to know what those we manage or direct do.

None too complicated a concept, for folks who actually know shit about business and do not "learn" it from prime time TV.

Your ignorance is showing, pal. So maybe you had it right when thinking you should not ask questions. Noodle on that; it'll come to you.

Last edited:

^^^^^

No, the CEO manages we mere Executives. He/she needs to know what we do, just as we need to know what those we manage or direct do.

None too complicated a concept, for folks who actually know shit about business and do not "learn" it from prime time TV.

Your ignorance is showing, pal. So maybe you had it right when thinking you should not ask questions. Noodle on that; it'll come to you.

Sorry, Koios but I still haven't heard anything from you that leads me to believe that you are involved in the day to day running of a modern day business.

Sorry, Koios but I still haven't heard anything from you that leads me to believe that you are involved in the day to day running of a modern day business.

Yeah; you have. The spanking stings a little, so you just fall back into the stupid rhetoric that got you into this spanking, orginally. You know it. I know it. But no worries, pal. Others (dumbfucks) will come to your rescue with other "yeah; he's dumb" posts. Thanks and pos-reps too will help soothe the stinging sensation.

May it pass quickly.

Peace out.

Sounds like the people you are downplaying actually run businesses. In my case, I own it. You're a failure on this thread Koios.

Sounds like the people you are downplaying actually run businesses. In my case, I own it. You're a failure on this thread Koios.

I'm sure you're right. Bygod, what a banner day this is.

Head on over to the single-wide next door, pop open some Milwaukee's Best 24s and party like it's 8 AM on Tuesday. You bitch-slapped that retard-libbie, Koios!!!! It's morning again in Lazy Acres "Mobile" Home Park!!!

Yippe for you.

Forum List

Back