Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists

Do you have a link that you'd like to share with us or should we just take your word for it?
You mean you haven't read the stories with DeMint's quotes today?

Why don't you make it easy on the readers and provide a link and, while you're at it, a copy and paste of the article? Why not back up your assertions with the sources? That would add credibility to your point of view.

here's one:

"DeMint Defends Holding Up Confirmation of Erroll Southers as TSA Chief"
DeMint Defends Holding Up Confirmation of Erroll Southers as TSA Chief -- Politics Daily

btw - you haven't seen ME trying to blame bush, or Republicans, or Democrats, or ANY organization on this issue. My concern is about the actions of ONE INDIVIDUAL who has a lot of questions to answer (imho) about why the terrorists are finding him so useful these days.

Thank you. However, I missed the part where DeMint is "squirming" (as you put it in an earlier post). It sounds like DeMint is standing his ground. Where is the "squirming" that you speak of?

He's a counterterrorism expert. I wonder why DeMint was so determined to keep him off the job until after this attack? Who is giving DeMint his orders? VERY fishy. I'd like to think that no U.S. senator would collaborate with terrorists in this way - but at this point, I think we're going to need to look under the hood - VERY carefully.

Ok, so you think there is a possibility that DeMint is part of a wider conspiracy to bomb civilian airliners in the U.S.? Am I understanding you correctly?

Can you explain why Obama waited eight months into his administration to even bother nominating anyone for the job?

Can you explain why DeMint opposes the appointment of Obama's candidate?

No - I can't explain why DeMint has elected to give an assist to the terrorists nor do I accept his stammering explaination. That is exactly why I think an extensive investigation should be conducted.

Maybe some waterboarding might loosen his tongue a bit?????

Who knows.

Oh Lordy I sincerely HOPE he's not involved. I prefer to think that NO U.S. senator would aid and abet terrorism. And on the other side of the coin maybe a thourough investigation could help clear away this cloud of suspicion that surrounds him.

btw for the folks who haven't already guessed. My posts on this thread thread have been a kinda Glenn Beck satire.

I'm just playing.

nodog, I gotta tell you that I'm not following your logic. I don't think you have an argument here. I asked you if you knew why DeMint was against the appointment and you responded quite rhetorically. I'm willing to be persuaded but I need some rationale information to sway me. It sounds like you have an agenda against the Republicans. If you don't know DeMint's argument then you certainly don't understand your own. What you seem to be saying is that Republicans that don't "rubber-stamp" Obama's nominees into office are aiding terrorists. That won't fly and I don't take your statements seriously; who would?

Like many in this forum, I don't believe you are willing to have a rational discussion nor do you appear to be willing to be persuaded. I think you have an agenda against the Republicans. It also sounds like your love of the Democrats is greater than your love of country.

btw for the folks who haven't already guessed. My posts on this thread thread have been a kinda Glenn Beck satire. I'm just playing.

So you make all kinds of below-the-belt attacks on DeMint's chracter and infer that he's aiding terrorists and then you come back and say it's all just a joke? No. I think you're just backing off of your indefensible, inexcusable and, I should add, idiotic statements.

k9... nodog is very much a partisan, no matter how much he tries to spin that he is not.... and he frankly knows his position is indefensible... he may have started to add some puns TO his arguments, as an exit strategy

Thanks DiamondDave. I'm trying to leave the door open to honest discussion and I'm willing to be persuaded. It appears that many here simply have an agenda to throw anything Republican under the proverbial bus and then run away from the discussion. It's sort of fascist-like.

Thanks DiamondDave. I'm trying to leave the door open to honest discussion and I'm willing to be persuaded. It appears that many here simply have an agenda to throw anything Republican under the proverbial bus and then run away from the discussion. It's sort of fascist-like.

Jim DeMint revealed his lack of character and threw himself under the bus...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y[/ame]

Yeah, no one has been able to explain how Unionizing the TSA would have stopped the attack.

He's a counter terrorism expert. Bravo. Him and Jack Bauer have that in common
Jack Bauer is a fictional character on a TV series.

Souther is a real person.

You're gonna have to get your basics cleared up before your ready for anything with more meat on it.

Your explanation as to WHAT Souther's was going to do is still in the ether.

Here's how the real world works: You're hired to do a job and your Boss asks you, "what are you going to do to fix this?" And you're answer seems to be, "Well, I happen to be so and so"

And your Boss is scratching his head saying, "That's not what I asked you, I asked WHAT you were going to do..."

btw for the folks who haven't already guessed. My posts on this thread thread have been a kinda Glenn Beck satire. I'm just playing.

So you make all kinds of below-the-belt attacks on DeMint's chracter and infer that he's aiding terrorists and then you come back and say it's all just a joke? No. I think you're just backing off of your indefensible, inexcusable and, I should add, idiotic statements.

LOL - yeah yeah

You guys go apoplectic when the tables are turned and your own tactics come back to bite you in ther butt don't you?

My point is made.

And I've really enjoyed doing it.

LOL - yeah yeah

You guys go apoplectic when the tables are turned and your own tactics come back to bite you in ther butt don't you?

My point is made.

You made no point other than to show the ignorance you have and the ineptness of your stance... and then you try and tuck tail

You never did answer the fucking questions...

And by the way... vulgarity is not inherent to a lack of intelligence... though you have shown thru your actual though process that you delude yourself into thinking you have some superior intellect

LOL - yeah yeah

My point is made.

You made no point other than to show the ignorance you have and the ineptness of your stance... and then you try and tuck tail

You never did answer the fucking questions...

And by the way... vulgarity is not inherent to a lack of intelligence... though you have shown thru your actual though process that you delude yourself into thinking you have some superior intellect

Little embarassed huh? You should be.

Well.. considering your dodge tactics.. we can pretty much assume that you absolutely have no argument for your stance whatsoever... you tucked tail when exposed for your inane statements... and you have refused to answer the pertinent questions on subject..

Yet another winger loon

what stance?
Anyone familiar with my postings can tell you, I am opposed to torture. So suggesting DeMint be wanterboarded to "loosen up his tongue a bit" was a dead giveaway that I was teasing to people who really are familiar with my postings.
For those who are not (which obviously includes you) I decided to blow the whistle on myself.

No harm at all that you are unfamiliar with me and my postings. I wouldn't expect everyone to follow my postings that closely. But why would someone who isn't familiar with my postings, try to assign motivations to my postings? Two or three possible answers come immediately to mind. 1) Someone felt a little embarassed at having been hooked by my trolling and was looking to lash out. 2) It is just that person's general habit to make generalizations about things they are uninformed about. Or 3) That person is just horsing around a little bit as I was.

Even though your invitation to discourse included an invitation for intercourse as well (not too attractive coming from a guy mind you) I will agree to drop my little joke and converse seriously IF you can explain to me which of the three categories listed above you belong to.

Last edited:
what stance?
Anyone familiar with my postings can tell you, I am opposed to torture. So suggesting DeMint be wanterboarded to "loosen up his tongue a bit" was a dead giveaway that I was teasing to people who really are familiar with my postings.
For those who are not (which obviously includes you) I decided to blow the whistle on myself.

No harm at all that you are unfamiliar with me and my postings. I wouldn't expect everyone to follow my postings that closely. But why would someone who isn't familiar with my postings, try to assign motivations to my postings? Two or three possible answers come immediately to mind. 1) Someone felt a little embarassed at having been hooked by my trolling and was looking to lash out. 2) It is just that person's general habit to make generalizations about things they are uninformed about. Or 3) That person is just horsing around a little bit as I was.

Even though your invitation to discourse included an invitation for intercourse as well (not too attractive coming from a guy mind you) I will agree to drop my little joke and converse seriously IF you can explain to me which of the three categories listed above you belong to.

And if you noticed.. my questions were not in line with your little game about torture

Answer the questions

Jim DeMint revealed his lack of character and threw himself under the bus...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y

The clip is vague. It's so short that it doesn't convey what DeMint is talking about other than "defeating Obama". Was he talking about health care? What is it that he was speaking about (assuming it was actually him, that's not even ascertained) that "threw himself under the bus"?

Forum List

Back