Republican wins San Diego mayoral race in a landslide

Hope the people of San Diego will be well-served in their mayoral office. They've had bad luck with bad stuff in that office in the recent past. :(

• Banned
Hope the people of San Diego will be well-served in their mayoral office. They've had bad luck with bad stuff in that office in the recent past. :(

[MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] !

Yes, you were very charitable about that, I will be less so. The Democrat who served, Bob Filner, was a crook and deserved to be thrown out. He should have resigned a long time ago. I don't want scum like that in my party. Pfft.

I wrote it on another thread, but it looks like Faulconer (R) is a pretty decent guy. Not a ton of experience, but he knows his own city well and appears to be a moderate, if you check out the wiki on him.

I wish him a good term and I wish him much success. It doesn't matter which party, when a mayor or a governor or a president suceeds, we all suceed some.

Plus, this is a nice development for the GOP, which has been needing to have mayors of their party leading large cities. This is an area where the Democrats have a strong advantage. I am not saying that to slight the GOP, but just to point out fact. Conversely, the GOP has an über-advantage in most all rural areas and here, the Democratic Party has it's work cut out.

:)

Forum List

Back