Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure upgrade

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

So the poor can help pay taxes and for infrastructure upgrades!
Would wipe us out. Explained to you fifteen fking times. Shut up already fk!
lol. so what. Only the right wing claims that.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
Who else is there? Btw, where you getting the money to accomplish your fked up country ending thought?
definitely, not right wing economics. results, not excuses. i would end the drug war, not make excuses, like the right wing.
Fk:auiqs.jpg: how did that rant answer my questions?

Tax cuts will cost the US ~$2Trn over 10 years.
Tax cuts do not cost anything
Even you can't be that ignorant.

There is no cost associated with tax cuts
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Spending causes debt, Moron
Yet, the right wing alleges, tax cuts are "free", even if they don't cover Costs, and add to the Peoples' Debt.

A good reason for an inheritance tax.

The poor were simply not worth it for the right wing; nothing but repeal, is Good enough, for them.
I got a tax cut......I'm not a billionaire
then, stop making up stories about no shovel ready jobs. the jobs were there, there was only, Right Wing nothing but repeal regarding funding. Only the rich are worth promptness in public policies.

Gee seems to be Barry and his crew could have taken care of the infrastructure while he was in office. You know RightWingers Great Obama??

Wonder why that never happened??

Now of course its all Trump's fault.

You really are a jackass.

With ONE exception, moron......Obama was facing a recession bordering on a depression........Both GWB and the idiot, Trump, inherited a thriving economy.

Gee seems to be Barry and his crew could have taken care of the infrastructure while he was in office. You know RightWingers Great Obama??

With ONE exception, moron......Obama was facing a recession bordering on a depression........Both GWB and the idiot, Trump, inherited a thriving economy.

Well moron the later part of his term was available to fix infrastructure. Of course it never happened.

Bush MADE a thriving economy and Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time.

Barry was to busy hanging Obamacare around the necks of the taxpayers in his first term to pay attention to the economy until the end of his second term.

He did leave a fair hand though. You can be proud of that dumbass.

Tax cut to billionaires? LOL! Fake news. Taxes actually went up for many wealthy people because the reduced tax rates didn't offset the lower amounts allowed for some deductions like tremendously high property or state income tax..

I am enjoying my middle class retirement income tax cut.

If you aren't getting one either you are on welfare or you are doing it wrong.

We need to pay for needed infrastructure out of the money we give to illegals and welfare queens.

Well moron the later part of his term was available to fix infrastructure. Of course it never happened.

Bush MADE a thriving economy and Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time.

Barry was to busy hanging Obamacare around the necks of the taxpayers in his first term to pay attention to the economy until the end of his second term.

He did leave a fair hand though. You can be proud of that dumbass.
lol.

both One Percenters gainsay a capital maxim that proclaims, it merely takes a positive multiplier effect to grow an economy.

Tax cut to billionaires? LOL! Fake news. Taxes actually went up for many wealthy people because the reduced tax rates didn't offset the lower amounts allowed for some deductions like tremendously high property or state income tax..

I am enjoying my middle class retirement income tax cut.

If you aren't getting one either you are on welfare or you are doing it wrong.

We need to pay for needed infrastructure out of the money we give to illegals and welfare queens.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
cut our useless drug war, right wingers.

Both GWB and the idiot, Trump, inherited a thriving economy.

Ummmm.....a recession started in March 2001, moron.

Who FULLY controlled congress during the latter part of Obama's terms???..............Who swore to oppose ANYTHING that Obama proposed??

get a brain and stop drinking that kool-aid.

Who FULLY controlled congress during the latter part of Obama's terms???..............Who swore to oppose ANYTHING that Obama proposed??

get a brain and stop drinking that kool-aid.

Who swore to oppose ANYTHING that Obama proposed??

The American people.
In 2010 they booted 63 Dems from the House (63, holy shit!)

Forum List

Back