Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure upgrade

So Has Anyone Posted The Alleged Report
For The No-Linked To Anything OP ??

Have I Just Missed It ??

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

All gone just so billionaires could be even more rich.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.
Obviously, you do not comprehend cost involved with maintaining mansions, castles, and yachts on multiple continents.
Yeah, the mansions, castles and yachts owned by politicians and government bureaucrats come to a large amount of money.

Tax cuts will cost the US ~$2Trn over 10 years.
You mean that's what it will cost the government, not the US. The government is not the same thing as the country. But you're also wrong about how much it will reduce government revenue.

I got the # from the Ben Shapiro podcast. Correct. Reduce revenue by $2Trn. Are you smarter than my boy Ben? Do tell.
He's not infallible.

Indeed but he is right more often than he is wrong. He is the man. Ben Shapiro --- 2024. Say it with me.

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.

You know, compared to 90% of the world's population, YOU are extremely "wealthy".
So let's TAKE 50% (on top of any taxes) of your take home pay (or welfare benefits) and use that to hep rebuild the infrastructure....and help all those illegals coming here you keep talking about. The ones you repeatedly say need help so badly.......

What's that? You don't think others should call you wealthy? Tough.
What's that? You don't think your money should be used to help others? Yeah, big surprise there.

Who gave you the privilege to make a judgement call on how much money someone else should have?

And your source is?

I Think We Should Stop Foreign Aid
And Pay For It With That !!

"Well, We Can't Afford To Adopt Any More Starving Orphans
We Have This Infrastructure Problem, Race Relations,
Starving Orphans Of Our Own, Etc...Etc...Etc...
So Until We Fix Everything Here
...To Our Left's Satisfaction
We Just Won't Have Time For You.
Until Then, Here's A Plow And A Bag Of Fertilizer
Have At It, And Good Luck !!"

Sure, that's why unemployment went up so much after the cuts. No, wait...

I gave you links with hard numbers - You return the favor with speculative nonsense.
The unemployment has continued the same downward arc it was on during the Obama presidency

5.8.18.png
MSNBC? Rachel Maddow? You expect anyone to take you seriously? LOL
On unemployment, Trump was born on third base, thinks he hit a triple

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure upgrade

Instead it produced the strongest economy in decades, reduced unemployment to the lowest in decades, brought back manufacturing jobs Obama said were gone forever, etc...

Obama's and the Democrats' $1Trillion dollar failed Stimulus bill, that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-only pork, could have paid for our entire infrastructure as well....but Barry had no clue there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready jobs' and spending hundreds of millions of our money on themselves was more important to them...

And your source is?
Are you saying that without tax cuts, the Koch Brothers wouldn't be billionaires?

If that's the case, then why them? Why not pick out someone else to make billionaires. Someone younger?

Sorry, had to make fun of ridiculous reasoning. That someone is so dumb they think tax cuts make billionaires.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

So the poor can help pay taxes and for infrastructure upgrades!
Would wipe us out. Explained to you fifteen fking times. Shut up already fk!

And your source is?
Are you saying that without tax cuts, the Koch Brothers wouldn't be billionaires?

If that's the case, then why them? Why not pick out someone else to make billionaires. Someone younger?

Sorry, had to make fun of ridiculous reasoning. That someone is so dumb they think tax cuts make billionaires.

Millions of middle class people who own and operate small businesses under sole proprietor ships, LLCs and S corps saw a great benefit from Trump's tax cuts

Obviously, you do not comprehend cost involved with maintaining mansions, castles, and yachts on multiple continents.
They paid taxes and pay taxes on that! Move along you’re lost

Once again the far left shows they do not understand that the tax cuts do not cost anything!

/----/ Why didn't obozos stimu-less fix the infrastructure? He had 8 years and left it worse off?

Forum List

Back