Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure upgrade

Even you can't be that ignorant.

There is no cost associated with tax cuts
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Spending causes debt, Moron
Yet, the right wing alleges, tax cuts are "free", even if they don't cover Costs, and add to the Peoples' Debt.

A good reason for an inheritance tax.
Well that makes sense to a commie, who doesn't recognize private property. Taxes are what WE pay....it's OUR money.......there doesn't need to be a reason to give people their money back.
Only in right wing fantasy. In the ordinary world, capital fundamentals matter.

Yet, the right wing alleges, tax cuts are "free", even if they don't cover Costs, and add to the Peoples' Debt.

Well that makes sense to a commie, who doesn't recognize private property. Taxes are what WE pay....it's OUR money.......there doesn't need to be a reason to give people their money back.

Speaking of taxes, anyone else noticeTrump's behind on his property tax for commercial properties? The fines are pretty high for being late, at least in California Now the link is for July, but he's never been late before and he's sure to have top people taking care of this issue. It's probably auto pay, so looks like he is/was maybe in some cash flow problems. I don't see any links to him being late in August so maybe he found someone to loan him some money or promised to do something for them in the future since he's the president? It's not below him to do favors for money since he was in bed with the mafia on some deals. Also, this would explain his not releasing his taxes, since experts could look at his tax returns and figure roughly how much he's worth.

Trump Organization missed property-tax deadlines in five states: report

Last edited:

Nope.......learn about private property

Nope.......learn about private property
lol. learn about economics.

Well moron the later part of his term was available to fix infrastructure. Of course it never happened.

Who FULLY controlled congress during the latter part of Obama's terms???..............Who swore to oppose ANYTHING that Obama proposed??

get a brain and stop drinking that kool-aid.

LMAO The economy improved during his last term.

You drink the Kool-Aid by the gallon.

Tax cuts do not cost anything

Spending and spending alone is what creates deficits and deficits are what create debt

This is econ 101 stuff but since you are still living with your mama I wouldn't expect you to know this

There is not one good reason for an inheritance tax

Spending and spending alone is what creates deficits and deficits are what create debt

This is econ 101 stuff but since you are still living with your mama I wouldn't expect you to know this

it Costs, to Finance.

it Costs, to Finance.
Tax cuts do not have to be financed you idiot

SPENDING IN EXCESS OF REVENUE CAUSES DEFICITS

Revenue never causes deficits

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

All gone just so billionaires could be even more rich.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.

Thanks, Obama!

it Costs, to Finance.

only in vacuum of right wing fantasy, not in the ordinary world.

double entry book keeping, is a fixed Standard.

it Costs, to Finance.

Only morons like you think government spending is sacrosanct.

And really no one gives a shit about debt

How do I know this?

Because it matters not which party held the Oval Office because after every single administration in my life there was more debt that there was at the beginning.

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT BECAUSE THEY ALL VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO INCREASE THE DEBT

And that includes you

Republican tax cuts to billionaires could’ve paid for our entire infrastructure needs.

I’m watching a report that says to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure would cost $4.5 trillion.

The GOP/Bush tax cuts for billionaires plus the republican tax cuts for billionaires under Trump would’ve paid for our entire country’s infrastructure needs with money left over.

That would’ve included roads sewers electrical grid everything needed to run this country and create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for decades.

And if those billionaires didn’t have tax cuts they would still be billionaires.
Didn't you get a tax cut?

Didn't you get a tax cut?

The above idiot likes CRUMBS....(and humongous deficits)

Trump's Tax Cuts Didn't Benefit U.S. Workers, Made Rich Companies ...

Trump tax cut gives U.S. workers a hard landing - MarketWatch

Tax cut savings flow to company stockholders, trickle to hourly workers

The tax cuts were supposed to help workers. Unions say they're not ...

Trump's Tax Cut Hasn't Done Anything for Workers - Bloomberg

it Costs, to Finance.

Only morons like you think government spending is sacrosanct.

And really no one gives a shit about debt

How do I know this?

Because it matters not which party held the Oval Office because after every single administration in my life there was more debt that there was at the beginning.

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT BECAUSE THEY ALL VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO INCREASE THE DEBT

And that includes you
the Right Wing is all Talk; cut the drug war, right wingers.

Dems 2018: FUCK YOU AMERICA!!! We want your crumbs. You didn't build that! We have Illegals to support! Put your weapons down so we can have a dialogue about the economic and political system we're dying to impose upon you.

And yet..............no source. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back