Republican tax cut will not trickle down

Why won't a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage not improve the standard of living of labor?

What will happen to the worker who earns $15.00 per hour?

So in the end, they'll be in the same place they are today, right?

minimum-wage-cartoon_zps4r8nklh9_1%20%281%29-S-Th.jpg

Only the right wing, never gets it.

Because you lie.
Your incompetence is not my fault.

Yep, blame others for your in ability to tell the truth. Got it, all you have is diversion.
Projection is what the right wing is best at.

Deflection and lying is what you do best.
You need a valid argument to make it stick.

LMAO, who read the 2,000 plus page bill before voting yes on it? Nobody did but I thought I'd mock you anyway.

The bill was 974 pages, not 2,000 - SO YOU LIED THERE. You created a "fog of controversy". And yes, the Democrats certainly read it before they passed it. You guys didn't, because you didn't want to. Because you're fuckin' lazy and entitled.

Even Nancy Pelosi knows you're not telling the truth.

Put up or shut, pretty simple.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not. The cuts have to come from somewhere.

Again, prove where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.
Nothing but red herrings, right winger?

Again, you brought up the accusation, I am asking for the proof, you are lying, you know it and I know it, because if you were telling the truth you would just post it and move on. Again, show me where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.
End our wars on crime, drugs, and terror to balance the budget.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

The Congress is moving a tax bill that only has support of 25% of the people but CNN is talking about Omarosa and, of course, Russia! The scandal is that there is no democracy in the U.S.

There wasn't a bill until yesterday. How could only 25% approve of keeping more of their own money?

Only the right wing, never gets it.

Because you lie.

Yep, blame others for your in ability to tell the truth. Got it, all you have is diversion.

And weed, don't forget the weed.

Because you lie.

I have asked you to prove where I said what you have claimed, you refused, all you do is deflect and lie.

Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not. The cuts have to come from somewhere.

Again, prove where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.
Nothing but red herrings, right winger?

Again, you brought up the accusation, I am asking for the proof, you are lying, you know it and I know it, because if you were telling the truth you would just post it and move on. Again, show me where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.
End our wars on crime, drugs, and terror to balance the budget.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg
Right wing public policy preference?

I have asked you to prove where I said what you have claimed, you refused, all you do is deflect and lie.
You favor a warfare State over a welfare State.

Prove it, it seems to me that you have no clue about me. Funny how you can’t prove your lies so you continue to divert.

Prove it, it seems to me that you have no clue about me. Funny how you can’t prove your lies so you continue to divert.
What are you going to cut, warfare spending or welfare spending?

I will benefit from this tax bill as it appears. But i confess it won't help the economy in threlong run. They need to review it and come up with a bi-partisan one.

Can you not read? What part of ALL spending did you not grasp?

Can you not read? What part of ALL spending did you not grasp?
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution, providing for the general warfare is not.

The Republican tax cuts won't trickle down, CEO writes in scathing op-ed

It's not a surprise to Todd Carmichael, co-founder and CEO of La Colombe Coffee Roasters in Philadelphia.

"I can tell you what no other CEO wants to tell you," Carmichael writes in an op-ed in The Philadelphia Inquirer: "A half-trillion dollars of corporate tax giveaways proposed by the GOP aren't going to do a thing for the middle class, or create a single job. Because what every CEO knows but won't tell you is this: A tax break for their company simply means a fatter bottom line. Not jobs. Not investment." CEOs have "a powerful fiduciary duty to return all profits to shareholders — not to the employees, or the suppliers, or the community and certainly not to the unemployed or left behind," he explained. "Profit goes to shareholders (and the CEO) and not to the employees."

Just like when we cut taxes before. Cut taxes on the wealthy........and they just keep it

Doesn't matter.
High taxes are unethical and counter productive.
We had to raise taxes for the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Panama, Grenada, etc.
But we should now be cutting back on spending instead.
Taxes should lower, or else investments will go to China instead.

The Republican tax cuts won't trickle down, CEO writes in scathing op-ed

It's not a surprise to Todd Carmichael, co-founder and CEO of La Colombe Coffee Roasters in Philadelphia.

"I can tell you what no other CEO wants to tell you," Carmichael writes in an op-ed in The Philadelphia Inquirer: "A half-trillion dollars of corporate tax giveaways proposed by the GOP aren't going to do a thing for the middle class, or create a single job. Because what every CEO knows but won't tell you is this: A tax break for their company simply means a fatter bottom line. Not jobs. Not investment." CEOs have "a powerful fiduciary duty to return all profits to shareholders — not to the employees, or the suppliers, or the community and certainly not to the unemployed or left behind," he explained. "Profit goes to shareholders (and the CEO) and not to the employees."

Just like when we cut taxes before. Cut taxes on the wealthy........and they just keep it
"and they just keep it..."
It's a little more complicated than that, Mr. RW. Many CEOs use that money to hire people at good salaries to increase their business, which is an overall stimulation for the greater good of employment in the USA. Without profits, things can go so very downhill for a business, as they have to let employees go rather than go bankrupt. Being a CEO is not easy, and many CEOs accepted the responsibility so they could be the one to increase employment opportunities in their community. Some uses of wealth are benign.

"and they just keep it..."
It's a little more complicated than that, Mr. RW. Many CEOs use that money to hire people at good salaries to increase their business, which is an overall stimulation for the greater good of employment in the USA. Without profits, things can go so very downhill for a business, as they have to let employees go rather than go bankrupt. Being a CEO is not easy, and many CEOs accepted the responsibility so they could be the one to increase employment opportunities in their community. Some uses of wealth are benign.
A CEO who uses excess profit to hire better employees or increase wages is not going to be around for long.

You want to keep your job, spread the money among the investors

Forum List

Back