Republican Steve King sympathetic to terrorist

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53dJyraXuPI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Iowa Rep. Steve King Sympathetic To IRS Suicide Pilot

Alan Colmes' Liberaland - 2 days ago
Think Progress caught up with Iowa Congressman Steve King at CPAC, where King took credit for being at the forefront of the anti-IRS movement and seemed to give some justification to the actions of Suicide pilot Joseph Stack TP : Do you think this attack, this terrorist attack, was motivated at all by a lot of the anti-tax rhetoric that's popular in America right now? King : I think if we'd abolished the IRS back when I first advocated it, he wouldn't have a target for his airplane. And...

Last edited:
I just watched and listened to the entire clip and nowhere do I see him showing any sympathy for the killer.
He simply used the question to do what all politicians do....express his stance on an issue.
The title of your thread is disingenuous....sort of like Obama's "tax decrease" he reminds everyone that he is responsible for.

Just because the Republicans and the terrorists both want to bring down the president and both seem to be working against the best interests of the country doesn't mean they are actually working together. That would be a scandal.

Forum List

Back