Republican Snowflakes

Omg rightwinger is now arguing like a 5 year old

He doesn't even know what a snowflake is or what a safe space is.

This thread is epic, please continue this conversation.
What is a snowflake, then? Without the cuss words, please.

A snow flake is someone who is entitled and thinks life should be easy and instant. Someone who thinks they are special and unique and their destiny doesn't allow them to face adversity, different opinions or language they disagree with.

RaT city, RaT state and RaTz both shooting and being shot.
That's them in a small blurb, shelted.people that can't handle.name.calling and difficulty.
Thanks. A twisted, perverted view of liberals fed to you by the alt right media? Okay then.

Old lady I mean if yiu call someone a name, which liberals do.all the time, they act like you shot them.

You have people more.worried about discrimination than murder.....

Its insane.
They're probably worried. I don't live in the inner city, so I couldn't say what they're thinking, but I know they're fighting on more than one front at once. Maybe their INTERNAL problems like all the young men shooting each other over slights on FB are being kept more to themselves--not airing the dirty laundry, as my mother used to say? I can't believe the people living in those neighborhoods in Chicago where two people a day are being murdered don't care.
No there's no such thing as a Republican/Conservative/Right-Wing Snowflake.

No I'm immune to having my feelings hurt, not being a Leftist bedwetter and being proudly Politically Incorrect I can just say Fuck you who cares what you think or something of that nature.

<sob> Not fair!

You don't get to call us snowflakes.....we are the only ones who get to call snowflake

I'm telling President Snowflake.....um...um....I mean Trump

Tampon?

"Tampon?"

Yes, the Leftists say that you men need tampons now, you know because men also can have periods :uhoh3:

Darling, you men shouldn't want to have periods, you get PMS and go crazy for a week once a month :omg:
RW must be taking daily estrogen shots then.

"RW must be taking daily estrogen shots then."

Mixed with Tequila shots :smoke:

istock_000036363252_small.jpg
Not to mention copious amounts of buggery.

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ‘safe spaces’ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

It's probably because people are concerned about a Leftist nut assassinating President Trump.

Also there's no such thing as a Republican/Conservative/Right-Wing Snowflake, please educate yourself on what a Snowflake is.

<sob> We're not Snowflakes..........You're the Snowflake!

Hurt your feelings?

No there's no such thing as a Republican/Conservative/Right-Wing Snowflake.

No I'm immune to having my feelings hurt, not being a Leftist bedwetter and being proudly Politically Incorrect I can just say Fuck you who cares what you think or something of that nature.

<sob> Not fair!

You don't get to call us snowflakes.....we are the only ones who get to call snowflake

I'm telling President Snowflake.....um...um....I mean Trump

You know RW, in the armed forces we have pills to calm people like you down :itsok:

Melting down :eek-52:

giphy.gif

Freaking out :eek-52:

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Omg rightwinger is now arguing like a 5 year old

He doesn't even know what a snowflake is or what a safe space is.

This thread is epic, please continue this conversation.
What is a snowflake, then? Without the cuss words, please.
An overly sensitive person, incapable of dealing with any opinions that differ from their own. These people can often be seen congregating in "safe zones" on college campuses and vote democrat.

Snowflake Bikers

Bikers for Trump, which had pledged to stop any disruptions of the inauguration, was satirized after telling supporters that Women’s March participants were “calling us names.” A video of an unidentified anarchist punching Richard Spencer, the white-identity leader who coined the term “alt-right,” went viral — a Twitter account, @punchedtomusic, compiled videos of the punch set to soundtracks.
I was reading in the paper a day or two ago that some of the security personnel at the Women's March were saying thank you, it's an honor to serve you, to the marchers.
You are nicer than I am. I wouldn't call a bunch of repugnant, perverted bigots "marchers" :D
I don't agree with every single thing every single one of them said, but the ones I know who went were certainly not repugnant, perverted or bigots. Of course, they were liberals, so the insulting ad hominems would come, wouldn't they?
Protesting Trump is essentially bigotry, is it not?
How?
Expressing intolerance.
"bigotry" against "bigotry" is still bigotry.

Stop "demoralizing" the president, guys! :crybaby:
I agree. A lot of people talking about the left being snowflakes are acting like it too. Especially Trump.
However, I do think talking about blowing the WH up, violence and talking about children, is off limits, though.

I was reading in the paper a day or two ago that some of the security personnel at the Women's March were saying thank you, it's an honor to serve you, to the marchers.
You are nicer than I am. I wouldn't call a bunch of repugnant, perverted bigots "marchers" :D
I don't agree with every single thing every single one of them said, but the ones I know who went were certainly not repugnant, perverted or bigots. Of course, they were liberals, so the insulting ad hominems would come, wouldn't they?
How?
Expressing intolerance.
I don't agree. Not tolerating intolerance is necessary if we are to have a free and just country.

Let's move passed the crying baby memes folks...USMB is short on nannies ;)

How?
Expressing intolerance.
I don't agree. Not tolerating intolerance is necessary if we are to have a free and just country.
99% of us are bigots in some way. Changing the definition out of spite doesn't change anything. You cant cherry pick who things apply to. "Equality" and all that.

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ‘safe spaces’ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

he's been doing that since he started campaigning. And there is a difference between being an ass, and being a snowflake.

We don't deny you your right to protest or your opinion, we just think your asses because of it.

That's the difference. No one tried to stop the pussy marches, or the (peaceful) inauguration protests.

Forum List

Back