Republican Snowflakes

Snowflake Bikers

Bikers for Trump, which had pledged to stop any disruptions of the inauguration, was satirized after telling supporters that Women’s March participants were “calling us names.” A video of an unidentified anarchist punching Richard Spencer, the white-identity leader who coined the term “alt-right,” went viral — a Twitter account, @punchedtomusic, compiled videos of the punch set to soundtracks.
I was reading in the paper a day or two ago that some of the security personnel at the Women's March were saying thank you, it's an honor to serve you, to the marchers.
You are nicer than I am. I wouldn't call a bunch of repugnant, perverted bigots "marchers" :D
I don't agree with every single thing every single one of them said, but the ones I know who went were certainly not repugnant, perverted or bigots. Of course, they were liberals, so the insulting ad hominems would come, wouldn't they?

The Press keeps picking on me <sob>

TrumpPacifier2.jpg

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ‘safe spaces’ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

It's probably because people are concerned about a Leftist nut assassinating President Trump.

Also there's no such thing as a Republican/Conservative/Right-Wing Snowflake, please educate yourself on what a Snowflake is.

<sob> We're not Snowflakes..........You're the Snowflake!

Hurt your feelings?

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

Liberals go to safe spaces because they don't like words.
Conservatives go to safe spaces because when liberals are out in force protesting, they are burning down cities and harming people.

Now lucky for those liberals they don't come my way, for in a NY minute I would do a Charles Bronson on their sorry liberal ass.

Poor little snowflake

Afraid of a few women?

Omg rightwinger is now arguing like a 5 year old

He doesn't even know what a snowflake is or what a safe space is.

This thread is epic, please continue this conversation.

Weak attempt at rubber/glue = fail.

What is a snowflake, then? Without the cuss words, please.

Snowflake Bikers

Bikers for Trump, which had pledged to stop any disruptions of the inauguration, was satirized after telling supporters that Women’s March participants were “calling us names.” A video of an unidentified anarchist punching Richard Spencer, the white-identity leader who coined the term “alt-right,” went viral — a Twitter account, @punchedtomusic, compiled videos of the punch set to soundtracks.
I was reading in the paper a day or two ago that some of the security personnel at the Women's March were saying thank you, it's an honor to serve you, to the marchers.
You are nicer than I am. I wouldn't call a bunch of repugnant, perverted bigots "marchers" :D
I don't agree with every single thing every single one of them said, but the ones I know who went were certainly not repugnant, perverted or bigots. Of course, they were liberals, so the insulting ad hominems would come, wouldn't they?
Protesting Trump is essentially bigotry, is it not?

#FakeNews

But of course, you would have to deflect. It must be difficult to accept that your own is compromised of the likes of:

66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88

A gamma regressive risen by a single mother. The face of what the liberal regressives would have in store for all of Americans if it was up to them.

You just need to suck it up and accept it. The leftists are a bunch of snowflakes, who can't cope with reality without serious external help.

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Last edited:
As if taking other people's money weren't enough, they have to take their epithets, too.

Not that such a fitting name as "snowflake" is really an epithet for these leeches.

All you partisanshitheads sound alike.

It's probably because people are concerned about a Leftist nut assassinating President Trump.

Also there's no such thing as a Republican/Conservative/Right-Wing Snowflake, please educate yourself on what a Snowflake is.

<sob> We're not Snowflakes..........You're the Snowflake!

Hurt your feelings?

No there's no such thing as a Republican/Conservative/Right-Wing Snowflake.

No I'm immune to having my feelings hurt, not being a Leftist bedwetter and being proudly Politically Incorrect I can just say Fuck you who cares what you think or something of that nature.

Snowflake Bikers

The Leftists are freaking out because they never thought this would happen. Through their absolute arrogance and feelings of self-importance they never thought the pendulum would swing Rightwards and then it did and now they're all in a panic because they're afraid about what's going to happen because they know that payback is a bitch and they're terrified how brutal this particular Trump Administration bitch is going to be to them.

The mega EPIC meltdown when Senator Jeff Sessions becomes American Attorney-General is going to be a ten popcorn and Ringside seats special.

Wow more fake news from the Post.

We are encouraging more of this stupid behavior.
It helps our cause, it hurts yours.
It makes you guys look like bullies and crybabies.
It shows you guys do nothing productive and don't have family or jobs to be with.

It is fucking awesome. Burn more limos owned by Muslim immigrants.
I mean you guys are clueless.

Poor Snowflake

Hurt your feelings?

Can I find you a safe space full of rainbows and unicorns?

I see calling the left snowflakes is getting on their last nerve, this clown ^^^ has resorted to "I'm rubber and you're glue" :laugh:

Liberals go to safe spaces because they don't like words.
Conservatives go to safe spaces because when liberals are out in force protesting, they are burning down cities and harming people.

Now lucky for those liberals they don't come my way, for in a NY minute I would do a Charles Bronson on their sorry liberal ass.

Poor little snowflake

Afraid of a few women?

Why would he be afraid of Radical Militant Feminist women and Beta male Cucks?

Snowflake Bikers

How?

A snow flake is someone who is entitled and thinks life should be easy and instant. Someone who thinks they are special and unique and their destiny doesn't allow them to face adversity, different opinions or language they disagree with.

That's them in a small blurb, shelted.people that can't handle.name.calling and difficulty.

A snow flake is someone who is entitled and thinks life should be easy and instant. Someone who thinks they are special and unique and their destiny doesn't allow them to face adversity, different opinions or language they disagree with.

That's them in a small blurb, shelted.people that can't handle.name.calling and difficulty.

Yes, what you said :smoke:

Yup. OP is right on the ball there :D

Forum List

Back