Republican Snowflakes

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ā€˜safe spacesā€™ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about ā€œsafe spacesā€ and ā€œspecial snowflakes,ā€ conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on ā€œSaturday Night Liveā€ to fact checks of his crowd size.

Amen brother. I had a co-worker conservative go off on us yesterday for discussing politics in the lunchroom. He said, "why don't you let the Republicans lead? You lost, move on, get over it".

But that doesn't mean that we should ignore things like collusion with Russia, does it?

And it's funny because we don't even have enough people in the senate or house to stop Republicans from passing whatever they want to pass. So I think they are frustrated with themselves. But of course they'll blame the media and liberals.

Anyways, it isn't just us liberals who are not happy with the shit going on in the white house. Republicans are putting up with it but I can bet you anything if Michelle Obama colluded with Russia you can bet they Republicans would have impeached him.

Dem Senator: GOP Frustration With Donald Trump 'Ready To Boil Over' | HuffPost

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) says his Republican colleaguesā€™ growing frustration with President Donald Trumpā€™s ā€œmisbehaviorā€ could soon reach a fever pitch.

Whitehouse said Thursday that many GOP members of Congress are becoming ā€œincreasingly fed upā€ with the fallout created by ever-emerging scandals connected to the White House.

ā€œThe temperature is climbing in Congress among Republicans,ā€ Whitehouse said during an appearance on MSNBCā€™s ā€œMorning Joe.ā€ ā€œI think itā€™s getting ready to boil over.ā€

The unconventional ā€• and potentially illegal ā€• meeting is only the latest scandal to plague the White House as several federal agencies investigate potential ties between Trump associates and Russian government officials during Trumpā€™s 2016 presidential campaign.

Many Republican lawmakers have either refused to comment on the Trump Jr. meeting or dismissed its significance, but some have expressed irritation.

ā€œItā€™s sucking the oxygen out of the room, everybody knows that,ā€ Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told CNN about the story. ā€œI think itā€™s very difficult when you have this overwhelming barrage of new information that unfolds every few days.ā€

Whitehouse, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, one of the groups tasked with investigating potential Trump-Russia links, accused the White House of stonewalling the committeeā€™s inquiries.

He said the committeeā€™s chairman, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), was getting ā€œpretty damned personally irritatedā€ by the lack of response from the White House.
Good. Now do you get why liberals are snowflakes?
Wah...wah....wah.
The media keeps picking on us

I need a safe space
Why can't we have a little time to abuse our power?

Because Trump co is so clearly dirty they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

They cheated and lied to win. What kind of administration should we expect?

Omg rightwinger is now arguing like a 5 year old

He doesn't even know what a snowflake is or what a safe space is.

This thread is epic, please continue this conversation.
What is a snowflake, then? Without the cuss words, please.

A snow flake is someone who is entitled and thinks life should be easy and instant. Someone who thinks they are special and unique and their destiny doesn't allow them to face adversity, different opinions or language they disagree with.

That's them in a small blurb, shelted.people that can't handle.name.calling and difficulty.
Sounds like Trump.

Republicans who once mocked ā€˜safe spacesā€™ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about ā€œsafe spacesā€ and ā€œspecial snowflakes,ā€ conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on ā€œSaturday Night Liveā€ to fact checks of his crowd size.

Funny how stupid you people really are,, We don't want safe spaces we ONLY want immunity from prosecution, and guaranteed right to do what we need to. You are funny as hell if you think we need a safe space, but I guarantee you do!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA!! My old bar fight friends asked me once why I was always laughing as we beat the hell out of some bunch of shit that wanted some of our ass, And I told him it was more fun than anything I ever did, The smell of a mans fear when he knows you can easily kill him with your bare hands is the greatest thing on earth!!! As you break his fingers, arms, and Especially THE Knees, because he knows he is worthless afterward.

Last edited:
Conservative's dear leader drumpf spends his time on twitter like a 12 year old girl. And he whines about beauty queen contestants that dis him, like a 12 year old girl. And he hides from cameras and normal press conferences in the White House like a 12 year old little girl.

Republicans have turned the White House into a snowflake safe space where they chew bubble gum, do each other's hair, and any time someone mentions Spicer they all go "ewwwwww".

Anger a conservative.jpg
Anger a conservative.jpg

Trump is a nine year old in a 71 year old body.

Just because Teddy didn't say it himself doesn't make it untrue. Does George Washington have to say that trees have leaves for that to be true? Or do trees have leaves?

Just because Teddy didn't say it himself doesn't make it untrue. Does George Washington have to say that trees have leaves for that to be true? Or do trees have leaves?

uhhhh...what? A major quote attributed to Teddy that isn't...doesn't have to be to be his quote.....wtf?

Except you claiming Teddy said it kind of shows it is conservatives doing the lying

Whatever gets you people through the day. We crushed you in the election and Trump already took a sledgehammer to Obama's legacy. Tissue?
Being crushed? As in losing the popular vote by 3 million ?
Trump will NEVER erase the success if the Obama administration.

Throwing people off of insurance coverage, allowing more pollution, selling off of American monuments, going backwards on global warming efforts, making work places more dangerous & borrowing 1.5 trillion to give rich people a tax cut will NOT go down in history as good things.

History wiil, talk for years how a fat assed ignorant fraud used drawing out the bigots & racist to win an election & almost kill America.

They will forever MOCK each & every Trump voter.

The same questions will be asked as of the German people who backed Hitler.

Whatever gets you people through the day. We crushed you in the election and Trump already took a sledgehammer to Obama's legacy. Tissue?
Being crushed? As in losing the popular vote by 3 million ?
Trump will NEVER erase the success if the Obama administration.

Throwing people off of insurance coverage, allowing more pollution, selling off of American monuments, going backwards on global warming efforts, making work places more dangerous & borrowing 1.5 trillion to give rich people a tax cut will NOT go down in history as good things.

History wiil, talk for years how a fat assed ignorant fraud used drawing out the bigots & racist to win an election & almost kill America.

They will forever MOCK each & every Trump voter.

The same questions will be asked as of the German people who backed Hitler.

There's no such thing as the "popular vote" dimwit. In other news I see filthy pig liberals are spilling their filth into public waterways again, ewww "Eight beaches on California's Central Coast reopened this week after nearly 5 million gallons of raw sewage spilled into the Pacific"

Forum List

Back