Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

As everyone knows- you lie constantly here at USMB.

Did Michelle Obama say that Kenya was his home country?

Michelle Obama never said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

You just lied.

Like you always do.

So you are admitting that Michelle Obama said that Kenya was his home country.

Excellent.

So you are admitting that Michelle Obama never said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Finally.

Home country means being born there.
Not if the person using the term means their ancestral home.

Excellent.

So you are admitting that Michelle Obama never said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Finally.

Yet- Michelle Obama never once said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- not that she would actually know since she clearly wouldn't have been there.

Just a question why do you get so upset about this?

Actually that is a good question. Idiotic Birthers attempting to convince Americans that Barack Obama was not actually President was the reason I eventually discovered USMB.

I can remember driving in January and hearing on the radio that there were idiots who were claiming Obama was not born in the United States. I started following the story then and watched Birther idiocy unfold for 8 years- reaching its pinnacle of idiocy in 2011 when Trump elected himself King of the Birthers. I found the entire series of lies offensive to America.

So my question back to you- after more than a year after President Obama has left office- why are you still carrying Birther water?

I am not i love to troll snowflakes who get so upset by this and point out the smoke. It's amusing to me to see people get so upset about basic stuff the average American has to do to get a job everyday.

Yes she did say that, referring to Obama's father, which has same name as the president Obama.
Barack Obama Sr. vs Barack Obama Jr.

Clearly she was speaking of her husband, you liar.

"...when we took our trip and visited his home country....."

"his" can refer to both father or son.

Her husband, you moron.

She was referring to Kenya as Obama's home country because that's where his ancestors on his father's side came from.

Really, you are one brain-dead birther to not be able to comprehend that.

2s0blvo.jpg

But they really, really need to believe that Michelle Obama was actually telling everyone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.......even though she didn't say that.

None of the Birther 'theories' ever actually connect any circuits. Why would Michelle Obama be telling the audience that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

When every newspaper and magazine article about Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii?

When Barack Obama's own book said he was born in Hawaii.

None of it ever makes any sense and of course none of it is ever backed up with anything more than their usual cherry picking of out of context words or rumors and lies on the internet.

Birthers will believe a convicted felon claiming he has an authentic Kenyan Birth Certificate- but not believe the State of Hawaii.

Its sheer idiocy.

In other words- PC's own wallow.

You just lied.

Like you always do.

Excellent.

Finally.

I am half polish/half German I wouldn't say my home country was anywhere but Chicago Illinois where I was born.

Finally.

Yet- Michelle Obama never once said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- not that she would actually know since she clearly wouldn't have been there.

Actually that is a good question. Idiotic Birthers attempting to convince Americans that Barack Obama was not actually President was the reason I eventually discovered USMB.

I can remember driving in January and hearing on the radio that there were idiots who were claiming Obama was not born in the United States. I started following the story then and watched Birther idiocy unfold for 8 years- reaching its pinnacle of idiocy in 2011 when Trump elected himself King of the Birthers. I found the entire series of lies offensive to America.

So my question back to you- after more than a year after President Obama has left office- why are you still carrying Birther water?

I am not i love to troll snowflakes who get so upset by this and point out the smoke. It's amusing to me to see people get so upset about basic stuff the average American has to do to get a job everyday.

Let me know when you find any snowflakes to troll. The GOP is full of them.

Yes she did say that, referring to Obama's father, which has same name as the president Obama.
Barack Obama Sr. vs Barack Obama Jr.

Her husband, you moron.

She was referring to Kenya as Obama's home country because that's where his ancestors on his father's side came from.

2s0blvo.jpg

But they really, really need to believe that Michelle Obama was actually telling everyone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.......even though she didn't say that.

None of the Birther 'theories' ever actually connect any circuits. Why would Michelle Obama be telling the audience that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

When every newspaper and magazine article about Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii?

None of it ever makes any sense and of course none of it is ever backed up with anything more than their usual cherry picking of out of context words or rumors and lies on the internet.

Birthers will believe a convicted felon claiming he has an authentic Kenyan Birth Certificate- but not believe the State of Hawaii.

Its sheer idiocy.

Link?

Oh please your so easy on this topic ...it gets your panties in a bunch.

You just lied.

Like you always do.

Excellent.

Finally.

I am half polish/half German I wouldn't say my home country was anywhere but Chicago Illinois where I was born.

Your home country is Chicago?

See i was born in the country of the United States.

But apparently you weren't born in the country of the United States. ....

Excellent.

Finally.

See I wouldn't say that, some asshole from France might think I was a Yankee or born in faggots Ville California...

Her husband, you moron.

2s0blvo.jpg

Its sheer idiocy.

Link?

Sure- while I was exaggerating in one sense- not every paper and magazine mentioned his place of birth- but when they did- they said Hawaii- starting in 1990

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Finally.

See I wouldn't say that, some asshole from France might think I was a Yankee or born in faggots Ville California...

Sorry you don't consider yourself to be part of the United States.

You just lied.

Like you always do.

Excellent.

Finally.

So? That's you. That's not everyone. Not everyone would call Chicago a country, but you just did.

Do you believe Obama was born in Kenya?

Hell I have fun showing what idiots all of you Birthers are.

Like how you believe that the President of the United States has to fill out an employment form......

Excellent.

Finally.

So? That's you. That's not everyone.

How do I know he was born a few years before me?

Like how you believe that the President of the United States has to fill out an employment form......

Why shouldn't the president?

Finally.

So? That's you. That's not everyone.

How do I know he was born a few years before me?
I didn't ask you when you think he was born -- I asked you if you believe he was born in Kenya?

Why shouldn't the president?

Why should he?

The requirements are in the Constitution of the United States.

You should read it sometime.

Excellent.

Finally.

So? That's you. That's not everyone. Not everyone would call Chicago a country, but you just did.

Apparently- if we take people strictly by their words- Bear has told us he was born in the country of Chicago Illinois- not the country of the United States.

And Democratic candidates across the country receives the support of The Communist Party US a group that venerates people like Mao and Stalin.

Forum List

Back