Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

"his" can refer to both father or son.

"...when we took our trip and visited his home country....."

Her husband, you moron.
She was referring to Kenya as Obama's home country because that's where his ancestors on his father's side came from.

Really, you are one brain-dead birther to not be able to comprehend that.

2s0blvo.jpg

But they really, really need to believe that Michelle Obama was actually telling everyone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.......even though she didn't say that.

None of the Birther 'theories' ever actually connect any circuits. Why would Michelle Obama be telling the audience that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

When every newspaper and magazine article about Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii?

When Barack Obama's own book said he was born in Hawaii.

None of it ever makes any sense and of course none of it is ever backed up with anything more than their usual cherry picking of out of context words or rumors and lies on the internet.

Birthers will believe a convicted felon claiming he has an authentic Kenyan Birth Certificate- but not believe the State of Hawaii.

Its sheer idiocy.

In other words- PC's own wallow.

When every newspaper and magazine article about Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii?

Link?

Sure- while I was exaggerating in one sense- not every paper and magazine mentioned his place of birth- but when they did- they said Hawaii- starting in 1990

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

No links?

I can make stuff up also

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Kenya

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Kenya

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Kenya

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Kenya

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in congo

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in japan

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in china

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Venezuela

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in alaska

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born on mount McKinney

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in east saint louis

So you are admitting that Michelle Obama never said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Finally.

Home country means being born there.
Not if the person using the term means their ancestral home.

I am half polish/half German I wouldn't say my home country was anywhere but Chicago Illinois where I was born.
So? That's you. That's not everyone. Not everyone would call Chicago a country, but you just did.

Do you believe Obama was born in Kenya?

Apparently- if we take people strictly by their words- Bear has told us he was born in the country of Chicago Illinois- not the country of the United States.

Again fuck head, there is no way in hell I would say I was born in the United States, people from Australia would think I was born in San Francisco

I am not i love to troll snowflakes who get so upset by this and point out the smoke. It's amusing to me to see people get so upset about basic stuff the average American has to do to get a job everyday.

Let me know when you find any snowflakes to troll. The GOP is full of them.

Oh please your so easy on this topic ...it gets your panties in a bunch.

Hell I have fun showing what idiots all of you Birthers are.

Like how you believe that the President of the United States has to fill out an employment form......

Why shouldn't the president?

Why should he?

The requirements are in the Constitution of the United States.

You should read it sometime.

It requires proof idiot.

I am half polish/half German I wouldn't say my home country was anywhere but Chicago Illinois where I was born.

Your home country is Chicago?

See i was born in the country of the United States.

But apparently you weren't born in the country of the United States. ....

See I wouldn't say that, some asshole from France might think I was a Yankee or born in faggots Ville California...

Sorry you don't consider yourself to be part of the United States.

Oh I am, but not part of the libtards anti constitution part of the United states.

So? That's you. That's not everyone. Not everyone would call Chicago a country, but you just did.

Apparently- if we take people strictly by their words- Bear has told us he was born in the country of Chicago Illinois- not the country of the United States.

Again fuck head, there is no way in hell I would say I was born in the United States, people from Australia would think I was born in San Francisco
Again, that's you. Some people [you] would call Chicago their home country. Many would not. Some people would refer to the country of their ancestors as their home country, even though you don't.

And is this too tough a question for ya?

Again, that's you. Some people [you] would call Chicago their home country. Many would not. Some people would refer to the country of their ancestors as their home country, even though you don't.

Your like the OP what's your problem about showing proof that your an legal to work in America?

What are you another elite liberal on here?

Jesus pal every time I quit a job and get a new one I have to fill out forms ..like the I9 I posted so many times in this thread..

It's no big deal.

Your like the OP what's your problem about showing proof that your an legal to work in America?

What are you another elite liberal on here?

Jesus pal every time I quit a job and get a new one I have to fill out forms ..like the I9 I posted so many times in this thread..

It's no big deal.
No, it’s not a big deal, I have no problem with it.

See that ^^^ ?

That called answering a question.

Now how ‘bout putting your(sc) big boy pants on and try doing that yourself?

I'm talking about your ideology, lefty.

"Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

Exactly how do you determine 'ideology' by looking at someone? Lets look at President's again and see which one you claim doesn't 'look American'

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm what is the 'look' that Obama has that make you claim he doesn't look American?

I specifically said, "look at any of you liberals" YOu libs don't all loo alike. Obviously I was not referring to your literal "looks" but suggesting that one look at your actions, policies and ideology.

Which, to any traditional American, does not "look" like one of US.
Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican.

Because Americans voted by a large margin to elect Barack Obama twice- despite the lies of Birthers like Trump.

It is completely understandable that any reasonable person would find it hard to believe that you people are really Americans, as they learned to define the term as they were children.

Not to any 'reasonable' person- only to partisan nutjobs like you.

Because Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by both popular- and electoral vote.

Said the lefty trying to distract from the fact that he admitted that he got my point, that Birthism is not race based.

Because even though he now knows, if he didn't already, that it is not race based, he still wants to use that lie to smear people in the future.

I'm talking about your ideology, lefty.

"Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

Exactly how do you determine 'ideology' by looking at someone? Lets look at President's again and see which one you claim doesn't 'look American'

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm what is the 'look' that Obama has that make you claim he doesn't look American?

I specifically said, "look at any of you liberals" YOu libs don't all loo alike. Obviously I was not referring to your literal "looks" but suggesting that one look at your actions, policies and ideology.

Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican.

Because Americans voted by a large margin to elect Barack Obama twice- despite the lies of Birthers like Trump.

Well, you're "closer" than thinking it was about race, so that's something.

And that's my point. You far left lefties, don't look like Americans to those of US that actually listen to the crap you say.

ALL OF YOU, regardless of race.

It is completely understandable that any reasonable person would find it hard to believe that you people are really Americans, as they learned to define the term as they were children.

says the un-American imbecile who hates more than half the country

idiots.

Says the lefty trying desperately to distract/deflect from my point so that she still has an excuse to falsely and vilely smear the half of the country SHE hates.

Your portion of America has undergone radical transformation in a very short time.

Why should it surprise you that some of the rest of US noticed?

Apologize for your bitchy hurt feelings? LOL

Michelle Obama never did say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya

Birthers are all idiots. You are scum.

And you know my post is 100% correct.
Michelle did say Barack Obama was born in Kenya, but she was referring to her husband's father.
Barack Obama Sr. vs Barack Obama Jr.

False.

She said it was Barack's home country

"Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya"

GKX4wT5.jpg

FAmgA.jpg

What point are you trying to make, and what does it have to do with my post??????

That you are just another imbecile Birther.

An admission that I won the argument?

Excellent.

"...when we took our trip and visited his home country....."

Her husband, you moron.
She was referring to Kenya as Obama's home country because that's where his ancestors on his father's side came from.

Really, you are one brain-dead birther to not be able to comprehend that.

2s0blvo.jpg

But they really, really need to believe that Michelle Obama was actually telling everyone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.......even though she didn't say that.

None of the Birther 'theories' ever actually connect any circuits. Why would Michelle Obama be telling the audience that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

When Barack Obama's own book said he was born in Hawaii.

None of it ever makes any sense and of course none of it is ever backed up with anything more than their usual cherry picking of out of context words or rumors and lies on the internet.

Birthers will believe a convicted felon claiming he has an authentic Kenyan Birth Certificate- but not believe the State of Hawaii.

Its sheer idiocy.

In other words- PC's own wallow.

Link?

Sure- while I was exaggerating in one sense- not every paper and magazine mentioned his place of birth- but when they did- they said Hawaii- starting in 1990

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

No links?

I can make stuff up also

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Kenya

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Kenya

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Kenya

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Kenya

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in congo

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in japan

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in china

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Venezuela

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in alaska

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born on mount McKinney

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in east saint louis

The difference between you- and me- is that I am not a Birther- so I don't 'make crap up' like you do.

You want to do the research- feel free to try to prove I lied- but every single one of my quotes is the truth- unlike your lies.

But then again......you are a Birther- and that is what Birthers do.

Because you believe you were 'born in the country of Chicago Illinois'

Which would certainly give the people from Australia a huge chuckle about meeting another ignorant, uneducated idiot from America.

See I wouldn't say that, some asshole from France might think I was a Yankee or born in faggots Ville California...

Oh I am, but not part of the libtards anti constitution part of the United states.

LOL- not a surprise that the person who clearly has never read the constitution also believes that parts of the United States are not parts of the United States.

Birther- lol

Let me know when you find any snowflakes to troll. The GOP is full of them.

Oh please your so easy on this topic ...it gets your panties in a bunch.

Hell I have fun showing what idiots all of you Birthers are.

Like how you believe that the President of the United States has to fill out an employment form......

Why shouldn't the president?

Why should he?

You should read it sometime.

It requires proof idiot.

The only proof we have so far is that you are an idiot who has never read the Constution

You should read it sometime

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to any 'reasonable' person- only to partisan nutjobs like you.

Because Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by both popular- and electoral vote.

Said the lefty trying to distract from the fact that he admitted that he got my point, that Birthism is not race based.

Because even though he now knows, if he didn't already, that it is not race based, he still wants to use that lie to smear people in the future.

Says the contard Birther who has declared that Birthers are not racists.......

Tell us again which is the only President that you Birthers have ever asked for a birth certificate from?

maxresdefault.jpg

Michelle did say Barack Obama was born in Kenya, but she was referring to her husband's father.
Barack Obama Sr. vs Barack Obama Jr.

False.

She said it was Barack's home country

"Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya"

GKX4wT5.jpg

FAmgA.jpg

What point are you trying to make, and what does it have to do with my post??????

That you are just another imbecile Birther.

An admission that I won the argument?

Excellent.

Thank you for your admission that you are, as always, just another lying contard Birther.

LOL- not a surprise that the person who clearly has never read the constitution also believes that parts of the United States are not parts of the United States.

Birther- lol
They are the gift that keeps on giving. I must confess the guilty pleasure which has me bring up birtherism from time to time.

Forum List

Back