Republican Push To Defund NPR Fails

Who really cares?

NPR is a rightwing whipping boy responsible for all our nations problems. If it were publically funded FoxNews they would support it

Ummm.... No I wouldnt.

There is NO need for us to be funding any news outlet. Even if it is just 2% of NPR budget.... its $1.00 too much IMO.

Who really cares?

NPR is a rightwing whipping boy responsible for all our nations problems. If it were publically funded FoxNews they would support it

I care when taxpayers money goes to support partisan organizations. I would say the same thing if it were FNC. Unlike you.

It gets old having MOST libs on this board lumping ALL conservatives in one group of hayseed hicks.

Gov't should'nt be mixed up with the media.... This is'nt a commie state YET.

BEWARE OF THE GOVERNMENT MEDIA COMPLEX

^
I call bullshit on that, too.

Prove it...

you want me to start slinging accusations around too?

I can do that if ya want... I can sit at my pc all day and just start clicking BS just like you guys do all day.

Wait... nevermind.... I have a life and a job. :eusa_hand:

NPR is a leftwing propagandist arm of the DNC....

Everyone knows this, but the leftist defenders of all that is leftwingness will continue to call it non-partisan...

That's cause they be born with liar jeans. :eusa_eh:

The American TaxPayer should not fund leftwing biased bullshit. It's just that simple. They will try again and again. Til they do it.

You mean the TaxPayer shouldn't fund things that you disagree with. there are a lot of taxpayers who disagreed with the war in Iraq. We have a saying back in the Marines: Suck it up.
Your tax money will go to things you don't like.:eusa_shhh:

So you admit their lefwing biased bullshit. I knew you would. :lol:

This is sad but not surprising. This is a Dem-Led Congress after all. I see no reason why NPR needs Tax Payer Dollars. Once they started taking Soros cash,they forfeited any credibility they may have had. Why should the People be forced to fund an extreme Left-leaning propaganda Media Outlet? I think they can survive on their Soros cash. They don't need Tax Payer money anymore. I would like to see the Republicans pursue this again when they take the House back in January. I do not support Government-funded propaganda. It doesn't matter whether it's Left or Right propaganda.

The American TaxPayer should not fund leftwing biased bullshit. It's just that simple. They will try again and again. Til they do it.

You mean the TaxPayer shouldn't fund things that you disagree with. there are a lot of taxpayers who disagreed with the war in Iraq. We have a saying back in the Marines: Suck it up.

And Democrats campaigned in 2006 to defund it.

They won.

How did that work out?

And Democrats campaigned in 2006 to defund it.

They won.

How did that work out?

You have a link to that? I would love to read up on it.

If you want to believe that's what I wrote, even though I didn't write anything of the sort, go for it. If I wanted to admit to a left-wing bias, that is what I would have posted. :lol::lol:

But since I didn't, you are delusional.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

I think flailgomer needs more money for his hormone treatments again... and huffypuffy must be paying by the link

Never click on links to the HuffPuff, is my advice. All that does is increase their hit rate - and that helps them sell advertising space. I do nothing that helps propagandist sites like the HuffPuff.

I'm sure that the left will be delighted that they can force taxpayers to fund their crap radio. Any decent station should be able to stand on its own feet, without needing to take money from poor taxpayers.
I feel the same way about wingnut sites. I never click on them.

America likes public broadcasting and America likes funding it.

That is a galling bit of reality to the rightwing extremist minority that hates public broadcasting.

That is a galling bit of reality to the rightwing extremist minority that hates public broadcasting.

America is a landmass, it does not have opinions, nor does it have money. It is OUR opinions, and OUR money. And, unless public broadcasting can remain absolutely neutral, then no taxpayers money should be spent on them. The left would have a hissy fit if it was a right leaning station - the only reason you're ok with it is because it leans left..... almost to the point of being horizontal.

I believe all Americans who pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX should vote on whether or not they want their hard earned FEDERAL INCOME TAX money spent on a left wing Biased broadcast.

If you want to believe that's what I wrote, even though I didn't write anything of the sort, go for it. If I wanted to admit to a left-wing bias, that is what I would have posted. :lol::lol:

But since I didn't, you are delusional.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

Read it again. You stated I didn't like it cause they didn't agree with me. That makes them left winged and biased, cause I'm definitely right wing. Loser.

Forum List

Back