Republican Presidential Primary Rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was George H.W. Bush primary challenger in 1992?
Pat Buchanan, David Duke, and Ross Perot (kinda).

It may have also had religious psycho Pat Robertson. I'd have to check.

David Duke?

Shit, that list you presented was weak sauce like the ones on the GOP list this year...

Who was Obama and Clinton Challenger?

What the hell are you talking about, 'weak sauce'? This was what I responded to:
You stupid dumb fuck, no one runs against a president of his own party

I showed that, yes, some one(s) did - IN FACT - run against their incumbent president.

I'm sorry if my factual post gives you butthurt, but if so go see daveman - he keeps gallon tubs of ointment on hand.

David Duke had no chance winning the damn nomination in 1992 and neither did Pat Buchanan!

Oh, who was Obama Primary challenger?

Notice you will not admit that Clinton and Obama had no real challengers and yet you fucking fringers write about how Trump and the GOP are oppressing the Primary vote and why?

Because of the mud on your face from 2016 and the fact your political party did everything to hand the nomination to Clinton!

David Duke?

Shit, that list you presented was weak sauce like the ones on the GOP list this year...

What the hell are you talking about, 'weak sauce'? This was what I responded to:

I showed that, yes, some one(s) did - IN FACT - run against their incumbent president.

I'm sorry if my factual post gives you butthurt, but if so go see daveman - he keeps gallon tubs of ointment on hand.

Good thing they became president then
Well they didn't, dumbass, because they dropped out. Buchanan hung around a while because he's a stubborn prick.

David Duke?

David Duke had no chance winning the damn nomination in 1992 and neither did Pat Buchanan!

What does that have to do with whether they challenged Bush or not? Focus man!

Notice you will not admit that Clinton and Obama had no real challengers and yet you fucking fringers write about how Trump and the GOP are oppressing the Primary vote and why?

Because of the mud on your face from 2016 and the fact your political party did everything to hand the nomination to Clinton!

I'll admit they had no real challengers, but the ones they did weren't excluded from the State ballots.

Isn't that what this thread is about?

David Duke?

I'll admit they had no real challengers, but the ones they did weren't excluded from the State ballots.

It is the political party choice just like the DNC choice was Hillary in 2016...

Who did Bill Clinton debate in 1996?

David Duke?

This brings up memories when I was in high school and Walter Mondale visited when he was running for president..

(Yeah I was baiting you for my story)

A good friend of mine got to ask him a question, and she asked Mr. Mondale why he didn't run against Jimmy?

And he said the same position I have been saying.

Again, no ones like the ones running against Trump!
How do you know what the mass public likes until they debate?

This is very elitist and swampy of you.

Yeah, who did Obama debate in 2012 primaries?
No one.

So Obama and Bill Clinton did not debate anyone!?!

How dare they!!!

Yeah, sitting President usually does not have real Challengers and Ted Kennedy was the last.

Your fake outrage is hilarious to me because it show how sore you are over the fact Hillary Clinton and DNC were caught and you believe what Trump and the GOP are doing are the same...

Sanders was a real candidate in 2016 and your political party did everything to kill his nomination...

Those running against Trump have no chance to win the GOP nomination...

Run Romney and let talk then...

David Duke?

This brings up memories when I was in high school and Walter Mondale visited when he was running for president..

A good friend of mine got to ask him a question, and she asked Mr. Mondale why he didn't run against Jimmy?

( on a side note, Rush, Chicago and forgener played at my high school..still dont know why?)

This is not actually unusual when the state parties decide that a primary is an unnecessary expense when the nomination of the incumbent is a foregone conclusion.
Wouldn’t it be better to have a little foresight and start picking out an alternative before the end is upon you-?

Trump will be impeached, what do you do then-?

Ok, weeping comes first, but what then-?

Just asking

:)-
We've never impeached a president in his first term so we are in uncharted territory. In the unlikely event that Trump is actually removed from office there certainly exists mechanisms to replace a candidate all the way up to the GOP convention. It is difficult to say who they would turn to. In that situation the nomination could go to a relative unknown who gives a particularly stirring speech.
Well...Andrew Johnson was in his first term, even tho he wasn't elected.

Are there any Republicans here who are not pleased that the RNC is keeping the names of Trump's primary opponents off of ballots in many states?

Any Trombies willing to admit that the GOP primary is rigged?

They sure do....no law stopping that.

It is the political party choice just like the DNC choice was Hillary in 2016...
Hillary debated Bernie.

Why am I wasting time with you?

Was Hillary Clinton a sitting President?

No, she was a candidate for the DNC ticket!

Big difference!

You are just pissed off because you were shown the last President to have a real challenger was Jimmy Carter....

Not my problem you believe Trump should have a challenger but those running now have no chance!

Only a moron would believe they do!

David Duke?

He was Jimmy's VP. Why would he run against him? And in which race, 1976 or 1980?

I think I'm going to regret I asked.
rqefdcZ.gif

Your fake outrage is hilarious to me
Who is outraged?
4i6Ckte.gif
I've been laughing at you, dope.

And I'm happy to point out that Republicans are rigging the primaries for Agent Orange, not outraged by it. It's another thing to remind Independents and Democratic moderates who voted for him in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back