Republican Presidential Primary Rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any Republicans here who are not pleased that the RNC is keeping the names of Trump's primary opponents off of ballots in many states?

Any Trombies willing to admit that the GOP primary is rigged?

You stupid dumb fuck, no one runs against a president of his own party

Hmmm. You have a problem with learning about stuff don’t you. Do a little research.

Could Trump Lose the Republican Nomination? Here's the History of Primary Challenges to Incumbent Presidents

So now all of a sudden you think protocol shouldn't happen, what happened to trump not having a mandate?

No democrat can ever meaningfully call out primary rigging if they support the idea of super delegates. A slate of delegates made up of mainly establishment insiders throughout the country who start off the primary season already committing to a certain candidate thereby giving that specific candidate an extremely beneficial advantage where it pertains to the psychological process behind how voters stupidly choose their candidates. Must be nice to start out with 700+ delegates before anyone has even voted for anyone :rolleyes:

No democrat can ever meaningfully call out primary rigging if they support the idea of super delegates. A slate of delegates made up of mainly establishment insiders throughout the country who start off the primary season already committing to a certain candidate thereby giving that specific candidate an extremely beneficial advantage where it pertains to the psychological process behind how voters stupidly choose their candidates. Must be nice to start out with 700+ delegates before anyone has even voted for anyone :rolleyes:

Deflection. So much deflection.

Laughable, right?

This is not actually unusual when the state parties decide that a primary is an unnecessary expense when the nomination of the incumbent is a foregone conclusion.
who determines if it is a foregone conclusion?

Party leaders, you know like in 2016 when it was clear Clinton was the nominee, so the Republicans are doing the same and who was Obama primary challenger in 2012?

Who was George W. Bush primary challenger in 2004?

Who was Clinton primary challenger in 1996?

Who was George H.W. Bush primary challenger in 1992?

Who was Regan's in 1984?

See my point?

Carter was the last sitting President to have one and it was Ted Kennedy...

Yeah, I know how dare I bring up reality...

Edward Kennedy in 1980.
Pat Buchanan in 1992.
David Duke in 1992.
Ross Perot - a Republican his entire life - challenged Bush in 1992, but switched Parties to do it.
Pete McCloskey in 1972.
John Ashbrook in 1972.
John Bricker in 1956.
Eugene McCarthy in 1968.
Robert F. Kennedy in 1968.

Like I said: you're not smart.

Who was Clinton primary challenger in 1996?
Forgot this one.

Roland Riemers
Lyndon LaRouche

Again, no ones like the ones running against Trump!

No one that has a chance!

Ross Perot ran third party and caused Bush to lose in 1992 and the GOP primary candidates had no chance.

The last true Candidate was Ted Kennedy against Carter in 1980 and unless Romney jumps in then Trump will be nominated...

Most sitting Presidents do not get a real challenger in their bid for a second term...

Pat Buchanan, David Duke, and Ross Perot (kinda).

It may have also had religious psycho Pat Robertson. I'd have to check.

David Duke?

Shit, that list you presented was weak sauce like the ones on the GOP list this year...

Who was Obama and Clinton Challenger?

What the hell are you talking about, 'weak sauce'? This was what I responded to:

I showed that, yes, some one(s) did - IN FACT - run against their incumbent president.

I'm sorry if my factual post gives you butthurt, but if so go see daveman - he keeps gallon tubs of ointment on hand.

Pat Buchanan, David Duke, and Ross Perot (kinda).

It may have also had religious psycho Pat Robertson. I'd have to check.

David Duke?

Shit, that list you presented was weak sauce like the ones on the GOP list this year...

Who was Obama and Clinton Challenger?

What the hell are you talking about, 'weak sauce'? This was what I responded to:

I showed that, yes, some one(s) did - IN FACT - run against their incumbent president.

I'm sorry if my factual post gives you butthurt, but if so go see daveman - he keeps gallon tubs of ointment on hand.

Good thing they became president then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back