Republican policies have bankrupted America... From a Reagan insider

The clown that died today, a Democrat, was the author of Reagan tax code. Why is the truth so elusive from the left on political message boards?

Not one person "authors" the tax code. Nice try to defend disastrous voodoo economics. Did you read the article???

Why is the truth so elusive from the left on political message boards?

And what elusive truth are you referring to? Even if it was that a person, be they D or R who wrote tax policy for Reagan, they were WRONG! I am not defending the dems. I am independent.

Last edited:
Dudette, do me a favor, and spin this up your ass:

Since WWII, the Democrats have owned the House for more than 78% of the time, and the Senate more than 70% of the time. Fact. Massive monopoly on all legislature during the past 70 years. How many Republicans or independents do you know in government employment besides the military? My guess is none. All politically connected friends of hack Democrats from your twon hall to DC. One giant hack Democrat government, and one massive correction heading Uncle Sam's way if America is to have a prosperous future. Future legislation will contain corrections so that THIS corrupt pig government never happens again.

Democrats backed Bush for eight years, and only opposed him on Terry Schiavo and SCHIPs. Obama and the Democrat monopoly have only solidified and magnified Bush failures, and can't even define how Bush failed. That's why we are here today.

Now go blow smoke up your skirt and tell us it's Reagan's fault dick weed, and hurry and pay for the thief Obama. Jackalopes.

Whatever, dude. Sleep well with your delusions. We'll all see in the end, won't we? This was straight from the horse's mouth. I am just the messenger....

Last time I checked it was FDR and Woodrow Wilson that started us on this big government gravy train.

Thread merge on aisle 3

How many fucking times can we dismantle the exact same article?

Don't get me wrong. Bush absolutely sucked, and failed us. Primed us for the horror of Obama today. The Republican Party is in a shambles. I wish there were no Republicans in office, so you BIASED Democrats could see reality, and understand the conservative goody two shoes legislation has ALWAYS come from Democrats. All the millions in jail, all the mandatory sentencing, approved and sold by DEMOCRATS. All taxation and theft comes from DEMOCRATS. All high government salaries across our nation are OK'd by Democrats FOR DEMOCRATS.

The only way for the sheep to wake up is if there are no more "mythical" Republicans for the left to hate. Perhaps then they would see the truth. The monster they fear is THEMSELVES.

You created this mess, and your hatred of all things Republican will force you to vote for Democrats that own a majority chunk of the state of our nation today. We could have fixed Bush, now, we have bigger problems to fix.

explain the purpose of the STIMULUS bill or the HEALTH INSURANCE payoff and get back to us junior..

what large government spending programs did republicans propose that democrats fought hard against? which prominent democrats were against either war?

what large government spending programs did republicans propose that democrats fought hard against? which prominent democrats were against either war?
"did republicans propose that democrats fought hard against"

nice way to frame an argument sure to go into the toilet.

which prominent Dems were against both wars? gawd, the 2 wars were as different as night and day. One was in response to a direct attack. :cuckoo:

For simpletons like you, voting for a war resolution is the same as having supported going into the war. Votes are compromises. There were debates and discussion before the resolutions were voted on.

fuck off
stop lowering the level of debate
step up your game or suffer the indignities of being labeled a fool

which prominent Dems were against both wars? gawd, the 2 wars were as different as night and day. One was in response to a direct attack. :cuckoo:

For simpletons like you, voting for a war resolution is the same as having supported going into the war. Votes are compromises. There were debates and discussion before the resolutions were voted on.

fuck off
step up your game or suffer the indignities of being a fool

really a direct attack? people from the middle of afghanistan attacked us?

and, dumbass, prominent dems were vocal in support of the war during the debates, not just during the "compromise vote"

Not one person "authors" the tax code. Nice try to defend disastrous voodoo economics. Did you read the article???

Why is the truth so elusive from the left on political message boards?

And what elusive truth are you referring to? Even if it was that a person, be they D or R who wrote tax policy for Reagan, they were WRONG! I am not defending the dems. I am independent.

Well, as we have seen through-out the many decades--when there are "un-friendlies" working within an adminstration--like dems. in republican adminstrations and visa/versa--they usually come running out of the wood pile after their term is done--to lay claim to the nonsense you just spouted off.

This guy is a DEMOCRAT talking about a REPUBLICAN administration---:lol::lol:

Futhermore he could not be more WRONG in his analysis.

fuck off
step up your game or suffer the indignities of being a fool

really a direct attack? people from the middle of afghanistan attacked us?

and, dumbass, prominent dems were vocal in support of the war during the debates, not just during the "compromise vote"

The Afghan government was sheltering the enemy.

you have lost me with this one.

---

and prominent Dems were saying not so fast, stop the rush to war -- in Iraq. I was for the rush, for different reasons than most bought into. I wasn't as dumb as you or others.

Forum List

Back