Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

Hehe The Supreme Court is about to give a the rights back to the state.. go kill a baby in the fucking dark ally 🤣🤣🤣
So much for freedoms right? So much for church and state right? Let me tell you something Sling Blade, you aren't in ownership of other human beings, and neither is SCOTUS. People are going to get abortions no matter what.

AND? WTF does that have to do with the definition of a baby? Nothing! All you can do is distract with zero intelligent arguments. Blow away. Your ignorance is disgusting.
Stop killing babies if you do it in Texas we will arrest you

So much for freedoms right? So much for church and state right? Let me tell you something Sling Blade, you aren't in ownership of other human beings, and neither is SCOTUS. People are going to get abortions no matter what.
Don’t you fucking do it in Texas I will Arrest you pos

Hehe The Supreme Court is about to give a the rights back to the state.. go kill a baby in the fucking dark ally 🤣🤣🤣
Do you understand how fucking sick, childish, ignorant, and inhumane your argument is? Dude, you are fucked up in the head. Who are you again?

We will f arrest you.. do you understand!?
LOL! I'm a man, so no you won't hot shot. Women will go elsewhere for their abortions. Your religious fanaticism isn't going to stop abortions. Seek mental help, and learn the definition of a baby clown.

LOL! I'm a man, so no you won't hot shot. Women will go elsewhere for their abortions. Your religious fanaticism isn't going to stop abortions. Seek mental help, and learn the definition of a baby clown.
I remember there was a man that blew up an abortion clinic in Brookline Massachusetts.

I remember there was a man that blew up an abortion clinic in Brookline Massachusetts.
Cute! Someone blows up a clinic preventing women from getting health care. And you support murder? Who knew? Get some help. You are very disturbed. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing about you blowing up a clinic. You're that crazy.

Do you understand how fucking sick, childish, ignorant, and inhumane your argument is? Dude, you are fucked up in the head. Who are you again?
People who support abortion have no business questioning other people's morals.

Human life begins at conception. Killing human beings because they're inconvenient is not a moral position.

Oh, horseshit. You hate Trump and you hate white people. Don't even bother denying it. Facts don't matter to leftists, just your emotions.
As long as the facts are on our side, no one gives a shit what you think. Facts and the truth win out in the end. Just look at the incredible amount of facts against Trump that are coming out now. He's got so much evidence against him now, we can't keep up. The fact that you support a criminal is on you, not me. Has nothing to do with hate. Has everything to do with facts, the truth, and the rule of law. Don't get your dick in a wad because all of that isn't in your favor. Using me as your scapegoat, just shows us you are a coward and a weakling. Tough shit.

People who support abortion have no business questioning other people's morals.

Human life begins at conception. Killing human beings because they're inconvenient is not a moral position.
No it doesn't. There is no scientific precedence. That's your religion talking. It's made up. You aren't God so STFU.

Many scientists would say they don’t know when life begins. There are a series of landmark moments,” said Arthur Caplan, professor and founding head of the Division of Medical Ethics at New York University Langone Medical Center. “The first is conception, the second is the development of the spine, the third the development of the brain, consciousness, and so on.” That perspective, it turns out, has deep roots. It’s also one that resonates for many pregnant women who experience the embryo’s gradual passage to personhood on a visceral level. Who are you again asshole?

As long as the facts are on our side, no one gives a shit what you think. Facts and the truth win out in the end. Just look at the incredible amount of facts against Trump that are coming out now. He's got so much evidence against him now, we can't keep up. The fact that you support a criminal is on you, not me. Has nothing to do with hate. Has everything to do with facts, the truth, and the rule of law. Don't get your dick in a wad because all of that isn't in your favor. Using me as your scapegoat, just shows us you are a coward and a weakling. Tough shit.
Oh, eat shit, you blowhard.

Forum List

Back