Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

a777pilot

Mar 12, 2017
Usually in the basement.
DB9AEE24-A6DC-4AF6-B1EE-5EEDDB760A3A_1_201_a.jpeg

At this point if a Democrat wins we just have to assume they cheated and throw them in jail. It has gotten ridiculous,

At this point if a Democrat wins we just have to assume they cheated and throw them in jail. It has gotten ridiculous,
After all the times you have been called ridiculous, you finally agree. Good for you.

Yes, you are ridiculous:

I could go on, but Leweman will never be convinced of reality and he's not alone. The Election was not Stolen! DJT continues to lie, and biddable fools continue to believe him.

There are few case of fraudulent votes and voters as the numbers in most of the links above have reported. There are only BIG LIES and laughable Conspiracy Theories echoed on Social Media daily. It's sad, it's dishonest and it is seditious.

Yes, you are ridiculous:

I could go on, but Leweman will never be convinced of reality and he's not alone. The Election was not Stolen! DJT continues to lie, and biddable fools continue to believe him.

There are few case of fraudulent votes and voters as the numbers in most of the links above have reported. There are only BIG LIES and laughable Conspiracy Theories echoed on Social Media daily. It's sad, it's dishonest and it is seditious.

HAHA. Reality. Yes those places you listed are definitely based in reality. You have convinced me.

Refer to post#18, then get back with me with something intelligent as a counter argument. My money says it will never happen.

Forum List

Back