Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

No it doesn't. There is no scientific precedence. That's your religion talking. It's made up. You aren't God so STFU.

Many scientists would say they don’t know when life begins. There are a series of landmark moments,” said Arthur Caplan, professor and founding head of the Division of Medical Ethics at New York University Langone Medical Center. “The first is conception, the second is the development of the spine, the third the development of the brain, consciousness, and so on.” That perspective, it turns out, has deep roots. It’s also one that resonates for many pregnant women who experience the embryo’s gradual passage to personhood on a visceral level. Who are you again asshole?
If that lets you feel good about murdering inconvenient human beings, sure.

But speaking of science...

When Human Life Begins

American College of Pediatricians – March 2017

ABSTRACT: The predominance of human biological research confirms that human life begins at conception—fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is one of form, not nature. This statement focuses on the scientific evidence of when an individual human life begins.

Oh, look -- science says you're full of shit.

That’s sick!
I understand your feeling. However, I believe that the choice is with the woman as to her body and health.
There is stuff that you feel is your choice to decide on, even though other lives may be affected by your choice.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I understand your feeling. However, I believe that the choice is with the woman as to her body and health.
There is stuff that you feel is your choice to decide on, even though other lives may be affected by your choice.
It’s not her body it’s a human.. and if you try this in Texas I will arrest your ass

He's not smart enough to know that. If he was, he wouldn't be on the wrong side of the argument. These folks are religious fanatics who throw brain power out the window.

If that lets you feel good about murdering inconvenient human beings, sure.

But speaking of science...

When Human Life Begins

American College of Pediatricians – March 2017

ABSTRACT: The predominance of human biological research confirms that human life begins at conception—fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is one of form, not nature. This statement focuses on the scientific evidence of when an individual human life begins.

Oh, look -- science says you're full of shit.

Prove abortions are murder. You can't. You don't know the science and you are not God.
First you screech that I don't know science, then you say...
...the science doesn't matter.

You're irrational, and you're dismissed.

First you screech that I don't know science, then you say...

...the science doesn't matter.

You're irrational, and you're dismissed.
Everything we do in life has been a result of science, while you claim it doesn't matter. :laughing0301: You're a fucking idiot.

Everything we do in life has been a result of science, while you claim it doesn't matter. :laughing0301: You're a fucking idiot.
No, you fucking retard. I support science. Human life begins at conception. That's what the science says.

You threw science in the trash when you posted "When human life begins is a question of politics – not biology".

No, you fucking retard. I support science. Human life begins at conception. That's what the science says.

You threw science in the trash when you posted "When human life begins is a question of politics – not biology".
Because you say so, tells us two things. You are the number one authority on science, or you are God? Which is it? Because, you know, when you say it is so, it must be so right? 🤪 :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: 😂 :aargh: :laughing0301:

Because you say so, tells us two things. You are the number one authority on science, or you are God? Which is it? Because, you know, when you say it is so, it must be so right? 🤪 :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: 😂 :aargh: :laughing0301:
You posted what you posted. If you didn't want to be called on the obvious dichotomy you presented, you should have put at least a little thought into your posts.

But you're not very good at that, are you?

You posted what you posted. If you didn't want to be called on the obvious dichotomy you presented, you should have put at least a little thought into your posts.

But you're not very good at that, are you?
There is nothing to think about. You are either a world wide authority on science, or you are God. Which are you? Or both?

There is nothing to think about. You are either a world wide authority on science, or you are God. Which are you? Or both?
Goodness, such black-and-white, binary thinking.

I am, of course, neither, nor have I claimed to be. And there is no rational way you can make that claim.

But since you seem to respond to little else, is the start of human life biological, as you claimed, or political, as you claimed?

Forum List

Back