Republican Plan for Voter Fraud

Goodness, such black-and-white, binary thinking.

I am, of course, neither, nor have I claimed to be. And there is no rational way you can make that claim.

But since you seem to respond to little else, is the start of human life biological, as you claimed, or political, as you claimed?
Then there is no rational way to call abortion murder then. You just made the case for us. You are not God, and you are not a scientist. Thanks!

I'm not God, so I can't claim either one. But the Biology of it makes more sense.

What is universally understood, among sane people is this; whether a woman has a baby, doesn't get pregnant, or aborts a fetus, it all comes down to health care. And that isthe woman's decision. Like the Right says, "my body my choice."

Then there is no rational way to call abortion murder then. You just made the case for us. You are not God, and you are not a scientist. Thanks!

I'm not God, so I can't claim either one. But the Biology of it makes more sense.

What is universally understood, among sane people is this; whether a woman has a baby, doesn't get pregnant, or aborts a fetus, it all comes down to health care. And that isthe woman's decision. Like the Right says, "my body my choice."
Biology says human life starts at conception.

Just go ahead and admit you're okay with killing inconvenient human beings. I mean, it's not like it'd be a surprise.

Biology says human life starts at conception.

Just go ahead and admit you're okay with killing inconvenient human beings. I mean, it's not like it'd be a surprise.
So, you are going to contradict yourself. Okay!

Human Beings; Definition of human being | Dictionary.com

By the way, when a chicken lays an egg, is it yoke inside or a baby chicken with wings?

Why Science Can't Say When a Baby's Life Begins You already said you weren't a scientist or God, but you make the ridiculous claim it's killing human beings. The science and the dictionary already told us that the human being is outside the womb. You are nonsensical and all over the map.

So, you are going to contradict yourself. Okay!

Human Beings; Definition of human being | Dictionary.com

By the way, when a chicken lays an egg, is it yoke inside or a baby chicken with wings?

Why Science Can't Say When a Baby's Life Begins You already said you weren't a scientist or God, but you make the ridiculous claim it's killing human beings. The science and the dictionary already told us that the human being is outside the womb. You are nonsensical and all over the map.
You're a tremendously stupid little man. I'm done with you. You may pretend you won now.

You are incapable of challenging the findings. You lose.https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/12/politics/trump-overturn-2020-election-fake-electoral-college/index.html

You can't play ball. What a weakling.
Findings from Cnn and MSNBC are not viable.

Cute! Someone blows up a clinic preventing women from getting health care. And you support murder? Who knew? Get some help. You are very disturbed. Next thing you know, we'll be hearing about you blowing up a clinic. You're that crazy.
An abortion clinic is not 'women's health care.' You really swallowed.

Forum List

Back