Republican Official Voted 9 Times Illegally ...... republicans seem to be the voter fraud problem

Man arrested in Florida accused of election fraud in Kansas​

KMBC
https://www.kmbc.com › article › attorney-general-man...

Feb 19, 2024 — TOPEKA, Kan. —. A Florida man has been charged with election fraud in Kansas. Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach announced that George Andrews ...

Kansas Republican Rep. Steve Watkins charged with voter ...​

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/07/14 › kansas...

Jul 14, 2020 — Kansas GOP Rep. Steve Watkins was charged Tuesday with three felony counts of voter fraud related to the 2019 municipal elections, ...

Republicans lack self respect and self discipline
OMG, I saw an article that looked at 10 cases of voter fraud. 9 were shady Republicans just trying to cheat. They all got slaps on the wrist. The one person that got thrown in jail was a black lady who got out of jail and didn't know she couldn't vote. Boy they threw the book at her. Slap on the wrist for the 9 who knowingly tried to cheat.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. This guy needs to go to jail.

Actually, it looks like her conviction was overturned.

Texas appeals court overturns Crystal Mason’s conviction, 5-year sentence for illegal voting​

Mason gained national attention after she was convicted for voting while under supervised release for felony tax fraud. She said she didn’t know she was ineligible to vote.

/----/ Fake news, because democRATs swear that there was no fraud. Zip, zero, nada. zilch.

Two issues. Voter fraud and election fraud. Voter fraud happens on such a small scale, it's pointless to complain about. It's like gun control. We already have laws in place to catch voter fraud.

What we don't have is a way to stop election fraud. If you look at all the details, sure looks like Bush stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. A lot of shady shit happened. Let's just say that. So we need a bipartisan group that doesn't allow that shit to happen. They step in and check to see if

ballot boxes are stuffed, election boxes have been hacked into, etc. But Trump supporters won't trust this bi partisan group because it only has RINO's on it. They will insist election deniers and liars like Mike Johnson be involved. Slowly implanting MAGA formerly Tea Partiers and Quanon into our government. Even judges.

If you believe "they stole 2020 from Trump" then you must agree with me. A bi partisan group that doesn't trust Trump or Biden.

Two issues. Voter fraud and election fraud. Voter fraud happens on such a small scale, it's pointless to complain about. It's like gun control. We already have laws in place to catch voter fraud.

What we don't have is a way to stop election fraud. If you look at all the details, sure looks like Bush stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. A lot of shady shit happened. Let's just say that. So we need a bipartisan group that doesn't allow that shit to happen. They step in and check to see if

ballot boxes are stuffed, election boxes have been hacked into, etc. But Trump supporters won't trust this bi partisan group because it only has RINO's on it. They will insist election deniers and liars like Mike Johnson be involved. Slowly implanting MAGA formerly Tea Partiers and Quanon into our government. Even judges.

If you believe "they stole 2020 from Trump" then you must agree with me. A bi partisan group that doesn't trust Trump or Biden.
/------/ " If you look at all the details, sure looks like Bush stole Florida in 2000 ..."
I did look. I lived through it. The only fraud i found is that the DNC lawyers tossed the mail-in votes from our troops overseas because each ballot did not have a separate postage stamp, even though the mail bag did. It's the way overseas mail has always been handled in every election before, in the other 49 states, and ever since.
ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- A Leon County Circuit Court judge heard arguments Friday on whether Florida election officials used illegal standards to reject hundreds of overseas military absentee ballots.

Last edited:

Republicans lack self respect and self discipline
They have always been the problem.

remember:

every_accusation2.jpeg

/------/ " If you look at all the details, sure looks like Bush stole Florida in 2000 ..."
I did look. I lived through it. The only fraud i found is that the NC lawyers tossed the mail-in votes from our troops overseas because each ballot did not have a separate postage stamp, even though the mail bag did. It's the way overseas mail has always been handled in every election before, in the other 49 states, and ever since.
ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- A Leon County Circuit Court judge heard arguments Friday on whether Florida election officials used illegal standards to reject hundreds of overseas military absentee ballots.

Compare Dominion Voting Machine company to Diebold Voting Machine. Diebold was the rigged voting machine company that helped Bush steal Florida.

Trump admitted in the past that Bush lied us into Iraq. I bet you everything I have he also believes, like I do, that Bush stole Florida and Ohio in 2004. Why do I think that? Because all of Trump's, Rudy's, Sidney Powell's, My Pillow's arguments of how 2020 was stolen, all those things happened in 2000 and/or 2004. Lots of shady shit happened.

If Trump/Rudy thinks that shit happened to them, it's because they are paranoid and know it's possible.

I think most Republicans deep down know Bush lied us into Iraq and stole 2000 but it's taboo to admit either.

Compare Dominion Voting Machine company to Diebold Voting Machine. Diebold was the rigged voting machine company that helped Bush steal Florida.

Trump admitted in the past that Bush lied us into Iraq. I bet you everything I have he also believes, like I do, that Bush stole Florida and Ohio in 2004. Why do I think that? Because all of Trump's, Rudy's, Sidney Powell's, My Pillow's arguments of how 2020 was stolen, all those things happened in 2000 and/or 2004. Lots of shady shit happened.

If Trump/Rudy thinks that shit happened to them, it's because they are paranoid and know it's possible.

I think most Republicans deep down know Bush lied us into Iraq and stole 2000 but it's taboo to admit either.
/----/ " Bush lied us into Iraq and stole 2000 "
No, I don't believe that for a second, but I'm not reopening that 24 year old debate. It raged for years on the old Yahoo Financial Haliburton board, until Yahoo shut it down.

Fun fact: That's where my Cellblock2429 ID originated when a lib poster said all Republicans should be rounded up and tossed in jail. A few people actually thought I was an inmate posting from the prison library computer.

Forum List

Back