Republican Official Voted 9 Times Illegally ...... republicans seem to be the voter fraud problem

Then why are Democrats so dead set against tightening the voting process?

Any answer you give is bound to be fascinating, but you probably won't.
Because that is one way Republicans try to steal elections
Stop people from voting

Republicans can’t win without cheating

Because that is one way Republicans try to steal elections
Stop people from voting

/----/ We don't stop anyone from casting a legitimate vote, only the illegitimate ones.
1711717825104.png

/----/ We don't stop anyone from casting a legitimate vote, only the illegitimate ones.
View attachment 924060

How do Republicans try to stop legitimate voters from voting?

Instill tougher standards on what they will accept as ID. Student IDs are not accepted, Hunting Licenses are
Cut down polling places and number of machines in Urban areas creating longer lines
Restrict additional voting days and mail in voting

What! One living citizen over the age of 18, one vote is cheating. You've outdone yourself in you stupidity this time.
Republicans will turn away 1000 legitimate voters in the hopes they can catch one cheating

How do Republicans try to stop legitimate voters from voting?

Instill tougher standards on what they will accept as ID. Student IDs are not accepted, Hunting Licenses are
Cut down polling places and number of machines in Urban areas creating longer lines
Restrict additional voting days and mail in voting
/----/ Compete fake bullshyt. There are any number of free government IDs that are accepted. Admit that voter ids cut down on voter fraud. Plus we survived as a nation for 200 years without early voting or mail in ballots.
Even your hero Obama agreed.

Look at Trump

Remember I said Trump is accusing Democrats of cheating in 2020 all the different ways Republicans cheated and stole 2000 and 2004. He's paranoid because he knows these things happened. Hacked voting machines, stuffing ballots, starting a riot to stop the official process. The only thing he didn't accuse us of is hanging chads and butterfly ballots. LOL. Remember Butterfly Ballots?

In Palm Beach County, Florida, Buchanan received 3,407 votes—which some saw as inconsistent with Palm Beach County's liberal leanings, its large Jewish population and his showing in the rest of the state. As a result of the county's now-infamous "butterfly ballot", he is suspected to have gained close to 3000 inadvertent votes. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer stated, "Palm Beach county is a Pat Buchanan stronghold and that's why Pat Buchanan received 3,407 votes there." Reform Party officials strongly disagreed, estimating the number of supporters in the county at between 400 and 500.

Appearing on The Today Show, Buchanan said: "When I took one look at that ballot on Election Night ... it's very easy for me to see how someone could have voted for me in the belief they voted for Al Gore".

Remember I said Trump is accusing Democrats of cheating in 2020 all the different ways Republicans cheated and stole 2000 and 2004. He's paranoid because he knows these things happened. Hacked voting machines, stuffing ballots, starting a riot to stop the official process. The only thing he didn't accuse us of is hanging chads and butterfly ballots. LOL. Remember Butterfly Ballots?

In Palm Beach County, Florida, Buchanan received 3,407 votes—which some saw as inconsistent with Palm Beach County's liberal leanings, its large Jewish population and his showing in the rest of the state. As a result of the county's now-infamous "butterfly ballot", he is suspected to have gained close to 3000 inadvertent votes. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer stated, "Palm Beach county is a Pat Buchanan stronghold and that's why Pat Buchanan received 3,407 votes there." Reform Party officials strongly disagreed, estimating the number of supporters in the county at between 400 and 500.

Appearing on The Today Show, Buchanan said: "When I took one look at that ballot on Election Night ... it's very easy for me to see how someone could have voted for me in the belief they voted for Al Gore".
/——/ The democRATs complained about the butterfly ballot that they, themselves designed.

He didn't vote 9 times in the same election. It's ironic that lefties who want to grant voting rights to convicted criminals pretend to be outraged about a guy who probably didn't know he wasn't allowed to vote because he was on probation. Freaking hypocrites.

Is there any way to tell if a person is on probation when he/she registers to vote? Not unless he/she becomes a specific target of (almost always) left wing investigations sponsored by the likes of Soros Media Matters. Democrats don't even want a person to produce a freaking photo I.D. for God's sakes.

/——/ The democRATs complained about the butterfly ballot that they, themselves designed.

No we didn't liar. See, this is why I hate talking to fools like you. You know so little about all the ways Florida was stolen. It started the day Jeb became Governor.

Did you know the woman you are talking about was a registered Republican and changed her affiliation in 1996? And don't laugh that they would plan that far in advance when you know Bush and his team were planning the Iraq invasion in the 90's (PNAC)

No we didn't liar. See, this is why I hate talking to fools like you. You know so little about all the ways Florida was stolen. It started the day Jeb became Governor.

Did you know the woman you are talking about was a registered Republican and changed her affiliation in 1996? And don't laugh that they would plan that far in advance when you know Bush and his team were planning the Iraq invasion in the 90's (PNAC)
/----/ Yes, you did, cupcake. Can your attention span last 4 key points? If not, I understand, so, I marked the key points in bold.
1. Theresa LePore is a former Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, Florida. She designed the infamous "butterfly ballot" used in the 2000 presidential election.[1] This would lead the press to nickname her "Madame Butterfly".

2. In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.[5][6] She was elected as the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections in November, 1996 and re-elected without opposition in November, 2000.

3. In 2000, to accommodate the large number of presidential candidates eligible in Florida, LePore designed a staggered two-page format with candidate names on alternating sides of a central punch button column.

4. In 2000, the confusing design led to an increased number of miscast votes in the presidential election (votes that would otherwise have been a decisive reversal) and consequently achieved notoriety.

A study by The Palm Beach Post speculated that voters confused by Palm Beach County's butterfly ballot cost Al Gore the presidency.[11]

/----/ Yes, you did, cupcake. Can your attention span last 4 key points? If not, I understand, so, I marked the key points in bold.
1. Theresa LePore is a former Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, Florida. She designed the infamous "butterfly ballot" used in the 2000 presidential election.[1] This would lead the press to nickname her "Madame Butterfly".

2. In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.[5][6] She was elected as the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections in November, 1996 and re-elected without opposition in November, 2000.

3. In 2000, to accommodate the large number of presidential candidates eligible in Florida, LePore designed a staggered two-page format with candidate names on alternating sides of a central punch button column.

4. In 2000, the confusing design led to an increased number of miscast votes in the presidential election (votes that would otherwise have been a decisive reversal) and consequently achieved notoriety.

A study by The Palm Beach Post speculated that voters confused by Palm Beach County's butterfly ballot cost Al Gore the presidency.[11]

So I was right

In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.

She's no Democrat liar/idiot.

So I was right

In 1996 LePore changed her political party registration to Democratic after deciding to run for the position of Supervisor of Elections.

She's no Democrat liar/idiot.
/----/ I knew that article would be a challenge for you to comprehend. She was a democRAT when she designed the ballot that was used in 2000. 1996 came before 2020. I know, math is tough. Ask a grown up nearby to explain it if you're still confused.

Last edited:
/----/ I knew that article would be a challenge for you to comprehend. She was a democRAT when she designed the ballot that was used in 2020. 1996 came before 2020. I know, math is tough. Ask a grown up nearby to explain it if you're still confused.
Exactly why she registered as a democrat.

You know what? I'm not going to argue this with someone who believes 2020 was stolen.

Exactly why she registered as a democrat.

You know what? I'm not going to argue this with someone who believes 2020 was stolen.
/----/ You make no sense. You just can't admit you were wrong about 2000. I corrected my 2020 typo to 2000

/----/ You make no sense. You just can't admit you were wrong about 2000. I corrected my 2020 typo to 2000
Mother fucker, just because that Republican changed her registered status to Democrat does not mean she wasn't part of the plot to steal Florida.

Brilliant. Be a Democrat so Jeb and Katherine Harris can say it was a Democrats fault. And you expect me to fall for this?

Mother fucker, just because that Republican changed her registered status to Democrat does not mean she wasn't part of the plot to steal Florida.

Brilliant. Be a Democrat so Jeb and Katherine Harris can say it was a Democrats fault. And you expect me to fall for this?
/----/ So a democrat ain't a democrat. OK Sparky. By the way she switched to Independent later on.

Forum List

Back