Republican murdered by anti-Trump nut job....

The left wing morons are ramping up to more and more violence against those they hate....the democrat party is the party of racism, hate and violence...

If we want to lower the gun murder rate even more...we should probably take guns away from left wing democrats.....that might be one gun law I could support.....

I'm not sure what your complaint here is, 2TinyGuy.

You think crazy people have a God-given right to own any guns they want because 200 years ago, some slave rapists couldn't word a militia amendment clearly.

And then you act surprised that one of the 33,000 people who will die from gun violence this year happens to be a Republican functionary?

The left wing morons are ramping up to more and more violence against those they hate....the democrat party is the party of racism, hate and violence...

If we want to lower the gun murder rate even more...we should probably take guns away from left wing democrats.....that might be one gun law I could support.....

Anti-Trump Nutjob Arrested For Murder Of GOP Committeeman Neighbor

Investigators say it was at this point when Carter went into his home and grabbed a .380 semi-automatic pistol and confronted Jennings. Carter allegedly shot Jennings in the head, knocking him to the ground, and then stood over his body and shot him in the head again. Police say the victim Carter shot Jennings on Jennings property.

----

One neighbor described Jennings, a GOP committeeman, as “the nicest, best guy I’ve ever met in my whole life.”

Those same neighbors described Carter, who apparently had a history of conflict with multiple neighbors — including pulling a gun on Jennings in the past — as someone they avoided because of his volatile behavior.

“We steered clear of him. We were frightened of him [Carter] because he’s so unpredictable,” another neighbor said speaking about Carter.

Neighbors described his front yard as being crowded with cars and anti-Trump signs that he made himself.

Look at you! You are a fuckibg gun grabber! I knew it.

No...I am just trying to "reach across the aisle" with morons like you......if we have to ban guns for some people...it should be left wing democrats...they obviously can't be trusted with guns....

Yeah man. I get it. You've got the right to bear arms unless 2AGuy says you don't. Perfect. I always knew you were a big government RW nutbag.

Got my CCP in the mail last week. My son gave me his extra Glock 21. All I need now is some anti-Trump signs and 2A will ask the feds to come take away my firearm.

Most Trump supporters can be very unnerving and I guess he drove this guy crazy. Hey gun rights, lets everyone own a gun. No background checks, serves you right.

I think it is just a matter of time before some DNC media inflamed asshole tries an attempt on his life...the DNC media would then disavow any responsibility. We just saw a deranged Dem Sanders supporter try to murder Rs on a baseball field.

My guess is there are a few members of this board, willing to assassinate Trump. They likely think they would be hero if they succeeded.

They already did...remember the lefty who tried to assassinate him at the rally?

How many tried to assassinate Obama??

Zero.

Come on get a grip, I don't even need a good memory. Ever think a T supporter is a nut job? No I'm sure you don't. When I watch his rallies, and their cries to Lock her up. Even the last one he had they started the chant, which was started by Flynn and T loved it. Now Flynn is probably going to wear an orange jumpsuit or flip.

So far, the only actual violence has been from people like you attacking Trump supporters, conservative speakers, and Republican politicians......actual violence....and it has been organized by the democrat national committee and the hilary campaign with aid from the obama white house....

You do realize the only physical violence, shootings and beatings have come from your side..right? actual attempted murder on the part of your people against people you hate...

I'm not sure what your complaint here is, 2TinyGuy.

You think crazy people have a God-given right to own any guns they want because 200 years ago, some slave rapists couldn't word a militia amendment clearly.

And then you act surprised that one of the 33,000 people who will die from gun violence this year happens to be a Republican functionary?

Suicide doesn't count, and the gun murder...9,616 in 2015 is more than balanced out by the rapes and murders stopped by Americans who own and carry guns...Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rape, robberies and murder......far more than individuals in democrat cities killing each other.....considering 70-80% of those murdered with guns are actual career criminals.....

Here is the actual breakdown of gun deaths in this country...for real perspective...

Gun suicide..

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

========================

Gun Accidental death.....

==================

Gun murder ( 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are actual criminals, not law abiding people)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

2015--

=======================

Suicide
So you lie....you hide what the numbers actually are...and you lie about suicide as the highest number of gun deaths...even though Japan, Korea, China, all have absolute gun control for law abiding citizens...only criminals and cops can have guns.......and they have higher suicide rates than we do....and our non-gun suicide rate has been higher than our gun suicide rate for 2 years in a row.....

Gun Accidental Death...

Gun accidents....in a country with over 320,000,000 people...... with 400,000,000 guns in private hands, and over 15,700,000 people carrying guns for self defense..... 489 accidental gun deaths....

Gun murder
Of the 9,616 gun murders in this country, 70-80% of the victims are criminals, engaged in criminal activity or part of the criminal life style....and of the remaining victims....many of them are friends and family of the criminal...caught up in the criminal's lifestyle.....

Non-fatal gun accidents....
WISQARS Nonfatal Injury Reports

CDC non fatal gun accident.....

2001.... 17,696

2002... 17,579

2003... 18,941

2004... 16,555

2005... 15,388

2006... 14,678

2007... 15,698

2008... 17,215

2009... 18,610

2010... 14,161

2011... 14,675

2012... 17,362

2013... 16,864

2014..... 15,928

2015... 17,311

N

Investigators say it was at this point when Carter went into his home and grabbed a .380 semi-automatic pistol and confronted Jennings. Carter allegedly shot Jennings in the head, knocking him to the ground, and then stood over his body and shot him in the head again. Police say the victim Carter shot Jennings on Jennings property.

----

One neighbor described Jennings, a GOP committeeman, as “the nicest, best guy I’ve ever met in my whole life.”

Those same neighbors described Carter, who apparently had a history of conflict with multiple neighbors — including pulling a gun on Jennings in the past — as someone they avoided because of his volatile behavior.

“We steered clear of him. We were frightened of him [Carter] because he’s so unpredictable,” another neighbor said speaking about Carter.

Neighbors described his front yard as being crowded with cars and anti-Trump signs that he made himself.

No...I am just trying to "reach across the aisle" with morons like you......if we have to ban guns for some people...it should be left wing democrats...they obviously can't be trusted with guns....

Yeah man. I get it. You've got the right to bear arms unless 2AGuy says you don't. Perfect. I always knew you were a big government RW nutbag.

Got my CCP in the mail last week. My son gave me his extra Glock 21. All I need now is some anti-Trump signs and 2A will ask the feds to come take away my firearm.

Hey, dipshit...what state do you live in? Did you get a background check before your son gave you his pistol? According to morons like you....that illegal transfer of a firearm, without a background check makes you a felon......that is the world you want...moron.

----

Hey, dipshit...what state do you live in? Did you get a background check before your son gave you his pistol? According to morons like you....that illegal transfer of a firearm, without a background check makes you a felon......that is the world you want...moron.
I suspect that IS the world he wants. After all, he is a moron.

I think it is just a matter of time before some DNC media inflamed asshole tries an attempt on his life...the DNC media would then disavow any responsibility. We just saw a deranged Dem Sanders supporter try to murder Rs on a baseball field.

My guess is there are a few members of this board, willing to assassinate Trump. They likely think they would be hero if they succeeded.

They already did...remember the lefty who tried to assassinate him at the rally?

How many tried to assassinate Obama??

Zero.

Come on get a grip, I don't even need a good memory. Ever think a T supporter is a nut job? No I'm sure you don't. When I watch his rallies, and their cries to Lock her up. Even the last one he had they started the chant, which was started by Flynn and T loved it. Now Flynn is probably going to wear an orange jumpsuit or flip.

So far, the only actual violence has been from people like you attacking Trump supporters, conservative speakers, and Republican politicians......actual violence....and it has been organized by the democrat national committee and the hilary campaign with aid from the obama white house....

You do realize the only physical violence, shootings and beatings have come from your side..right? actual attempted murder on the part of your people against people you hate...[/QUOTE

I so doubt that.

A long standing feud between neighbors turns deadly and the ghouls go rushing to dance on his grave to score cheap political points. Clowns.

----

Florida, bitch.

You don't have to make things up. I'm more for gun rights than you are, fascist.

I'd be eligible to own and carry a firearm in my version of utopia. I'd pass any background check, and successfully complete periodic safety training. I'd be certified sane. I'd never threaten anyone nor would I beat my wife. I'd have ample insurance and I'd store my weapons responsibly.

I'm not afraid of regulating firearms. I certainly would not, as you have, grab guns from people who are politically opposed to me.

Suicide doesn't count, and the gun murder...9,616 in 2015 is more than balanced out by the rapes and murders stopped by Americans who own and carry guns.

Uh, tell you what. Why don't you go up to the mom of a kid who just killed himself with the family gun after his girlfriend dumped him and say, "Well, that doesn't fount, fuh, fuh, fuh, Second Amendment fuh, fuh, Freedom".

Otherwise, get lost.

Suicide doesn't count, and the gun murder...9,616 in 2015 is more than balanced out by the rapes and murders stopped by Americans who own and carry guns.

Uh, tell you what. Why don't you go up to the mom of a kid who just killed himself with the family gun after his girlfriend dumped him and say, "Well, that doesn't fount, fuh, fuh, fuh, Second Amendment fuh, fuh, Freedom".

Otherwise, get lost.

How about you tell the mother of a teenager who dies is a traffic accident that you want all cars banned, numb nuts.

Forum List

Back