Republican murdered by anti-Trump nut job....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The left wing morons are ramping up to more and more violence against those they hate....the democrat party is the party of racism, hate and violence...

If we want to lower the gun murder rate even more...we should probably take guns away from left wing democrats.....that might be one gun law I could support.....

Anti-Trump Nutjob Arrested For Murder Of GOP Committeeman Neighbor

Investigators say it was at this point when Carter went into his home and grabbed a .380 semi-automatic pistol and confronted Jennings. Carter allegedly shot Jennings in the head, knocking him to the ground, and then stood over his body and shot him in the head again. Police say the victim Carter shot Jennings on Jennings property.

----

One neighbor described Jennings, a GOP committeeman, as “the nicest, best guy I’ve ever met in my whole life.”

Those same neighbors described Carter, who apparently had a history of conflict with multiple neighbors — including pulling a gun on Jennings in the past — as someone they avoided because of his volatile behavior.

“We steered clear of him. We were frightened of him [Carter] because he’s so unpredictable,” another neighbor said speaking about Carter.

Neighbors described his front yard as being crowded with cars and anti-Trump signs that he made himself.

If we want to lower the gun murder rate even more...we should probably take guns away from left wing democrats.....that might be one gun law I could support.....

I also support taking guns away from mentally ill. Though I think we should put them in mental hospitals.

I also support taking guns away from mentally ill. Though I think we should put them in mental hospitals.

Could left wing democrats be in that category?

The lunatic fringe certainly is. Nutjobs of any kind should be locked up, the progressive left has them in abundance.

The lunatic fringe certainly is. Nutjobs of any kind should be locked up, the progressive left has them in abundance.

The left wing morons are ramping up to more and more violence against those they hate....the democrat party is the party of racism, hate and violence...

Investigators say it was at this point when Carter went into his home and grabbed a .380 semi-automatic pistol and confronted Jennings. Carter allegedly shot Jennings in the head, knocking him to the ground, and then stood over his body and shot him in the head again. Police say the victim Carter shot Jennings on Jennings property.

----

One neighbor described Jennings, a GOP committeeman, as “the nicest, best guy I’ve ever met in my whole life.”

Those same neighbors described Carter, who apparently had a history of conflict with multiple neighbors — including pulling a gun on Jennings in the past — as someone they avoided because of his volatile behavior.

“We steered clear of him. We were frightened of him [Carter] because he’s so unpredictable,” another neighbor said speaking about Carter.

Neighbors described his front yard as being crowded with cars and anti-Trump signs that he made himself.

----

Most Trump supporters can be very unnerving and I guess he drove this guy crazy. Hey gun rights, lets everyone own a gun. No background checks, serves you right.

If you Pubs are not down on immigrants, blacks, Muslims, and Democrats, or the poor or disabled it would not be normal.

----

----

Most Trump supporters can be very unnerving and I guess he drove this guy crazy. Hey gun rights, lets everyone own a gun. No background checks, serves you right.

Dipshit.....this guy likely went through a federally mandated background check to get that gun....moron. How did that background check work out?

Do you ever even try to understand this issue....or does talking out of your ass pretty much cover what you know?

----

Look at you! You are a fuckibg gun grabber! I knew it.

If you Pubs are not down on immigrants, blacks, Muslims, and Democrats, or the poor or disabled it would not be normal.

No...again...talking out of your ass...does that hurt?>

We like "legal" immigration.....we don't care about skin color, that is what democrats care about...about the only prime directive in their party....Muslims...as long as they aren't murdering Americans there is no problem there either....the poor are made poor by people like you, and the disabeled.....Republicans give more time and money to charity than you people do...

----

----

I think it is just a matter of time before some DNC media inflamed asshole tries an attempt on his life...the DNC media would then disavow any responsibility. We just saw a deranged Dem Sanders supporter try to murder Rs on a baseball field.

My guess is there are a few members of this board, willing to assassinate Trump. They likely think they would be hero if they succeeded.

----

Look at you! You are a fuckibg gun grabber! I knew it.

No...I am just trying to "reach across the aisle" with morons like you......if we have to ban guns for some people...it should be left wing democrats...they obviously can't be trusted with guns....

----

----

I think it is just a matter of time before some DNC media inflamed asshole tries an attempt on his life...the DNC media would then disavow any responsibility. We just saw a deranged Dem Sanders supporter try to murder Rs on a baseball field.

My guess is there are a few members of this board, willing to assassinate Trump. They likely think they would be hero if they succeeded.

They already did...remember the lefty who tried to assassinate him at the rally?

----

----

They already did...remember the lefty who tried to assassinate him at the rally?
I wonder how many threats are made on his life.

----

----

Dipshit.....this guy likely went through a federally mandated background check to get that gun....moron. How did that background check work out?

Do you ever even try to understand this issue....or does talking out of your ass pretty much cover what you know?

So apparently this guy drove him insane. Too funny. What kind of background check do you want. Are you a T supporter, yes or no, and the no's do not get a permit.

----

----

How many tried to assassinate Obama?? Yet all I hear on this board from you T worshippers is garbage about H. Clinton and Obama. Excuse me while I go and cry.

----

----

So apparently this guy drove him insane. Too funny. What kind of background check do you want. Are you a T supporter, yes or no, and the no's do not get a permit.

Background checks? I will live with what we currently have.....nothing more is needed. What we actually need are longer prison sentences for people who commit crimes with guns. That is how you lower gun violence rates.

----

----

How many tried to assassinate Obama??

Zero.

----

----

Zero.

Come on get a grip, I don't even need a good memory. Ever think a T supporter is a nut job? No I'm sure you don't. When I watch his rallies, and their cries to Lock her up. Even the last one he had they started the chant, which was started by Flynn and T loved it. Now Flynn is probably going to wear an orange jumpsuit or flip.

Zero.

Come on get a grip, I don't even need a good memory. Ever think a T supporter is a nut job? No I'm sure you don't. When I watch his rallies, and their cries to Lock her up. Even the last one he had they started the chant, which was started by Flynn and T loved it. Now Flynn is probably going to wear an orange jumpsuit or flip.
but...the thing is...she should be locked up, since she is a criminal.

Along with about 98% of the political class, since they are criminals too.

You might want to review the violence committed by the left and right during the election. Then compare...it is not even close.

Forum List

Back