Republican low information voters

Thread after thread after post after post they attack Christianity, they insult Christians, they point out every last bad thing any given Christian has done.

But say something about Muslims and they become righteous, offended drama queens.

This is absolutely fascinating to watch.

that's simply wrong.

not wanting christian dogma legislated into our laws is not anti-christian.

and not allowing bigots to pretend their religion requires them to be bigots is to religious freedom.

it also has nothing to do with the bigotry and disgusting rhetoric that has emanated from the GOP frontrunners.
So you're really going to say that there is not thread after thread, post after post, of insults directed at Christians, comparing Christianity to Jihadism, celebrating the decay in population of white Christians.

Is that correct, are you really going to say that?

i think some people say nasty things about all religions. that said, christian dogma does not belong in our laws. christians here get insulted when they pretend that their religion requires bigotry or when they try to force their religion on people like me.

again, that is not anti-christian. it is anti-theocratic.

i'll also go you thread for thread that's anti-christian and raise you for the anti-Semitic threads.
Well, members of one of those religions is, as we speak, doing everything it can to slaughter as many innocents as it possibly can, to terrorize as many innocents as it possibly can, and is treating women and gays like animals.

So, while I'm a comfy agnostic, it's pretty obvious to me that Islam is clearly more problematic right now than Christianity. Not even close.

Nope.

Some extreme elements of Islam in some far away backward nations are very problematic. Islam itself is no more problematic than any other religion. And....in this country.....that is even more true.

Which of the two religions.......Islam or Christianity......is more likely to come at odds with our constitution and influence OUR government's policies? Which of the two is actively attempting to limit the rights of people in THIS NATION?

That's why you see threads on it Mac......no other reason.
The fact is that our native Muslim population tends to be highly educated, law abiding and has strong family values

They have not posed a threat to anyone and the idea that low information Republicans would support shutting down mosques because of what happens thousands of miles away is despicable to REAL Americans

1. The Know-Nothing Party, also known as the American Party, was a prominent United States political party during the late 1840s and the early 1850s. The American Partyoriginated in 1849. Its members strongly opposed immigrants and followers of the Catholic Church.Mar 10, 2015
    Know-Nothing Party - Ohio History Central

What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.

I thought the thread is about low information voters, at least that is what the title of the thread is about.
I think it's "fluid".

:laugh:
People who think closing places of worship is a feasible alternative in America are low information. Closing one place of religious worship while allowing others would be establishing a government approved religion. Not understanding the first amendment is pretty darn low information.

Then teach that to the progressives who want to shut down all churches, except conveniently, mosques.

You are just making shit up.....do you think mosques should be shut down?

I think that if those mosque are just a front for terrorist then yes.

I thought the thread is about low information voters, at least that is what the title of the thread is about.
I think it's "fluid".

People who think closing places of worship is a feasible alternative in America are low information. Closing one place of religious worship while allowing others would be establishing a government approved religion. Not understanding the first amendment is pretty darn low information.

Then teach that to the progressives who want to shut down all churches, except conveniently, mosques.

You forgot the "s".

that's simply wrong.

not wanting christian dogma legislated into our laws is not anti-christian.

and not allowing bigots to pretend their religion requires them to be bigots is to religious freedom.

it also has nothing to do with the bigotry and disgusting rhetoric that has emanated from the GOP frontrunners.
So you're really going to say that there is not thread after thread, post after post, of insults directed at Christians, comparing Christianity to Jihadism, celebrating the decay in population of white Christians.

i think some people say nasty things about all religions. that said, christian dogma does not belong in our laws. christians here get insulted when they pretend that their religion requires bigotry or when they try to force their religion on people like me.

i'll also go you thread for thread that's anti-christian and raise you for the anti-Semitic threads.
Well, members of one of those religions is, as we speak, doing everything it can to slaughter as many innocents as it possibly can, to terrorize as many innocents as it possibly can, and is treating women and gays like animals.

So, while I'm a comfy agnostic, it's pretty obvious to me that Islam is clearly more problematic right now than Christianity. Not even close.

Nope.

Some extreme elements of Islam in some far away backward nations are very problematic. Islam itself is no more problematic than any other religion. And....in this country.....that is even more true.

Which of the two religions.......Islam or Christianity......is more likely to come at odds with our constitution and influence OUR government's policies? Which of the two is actively attempting to limit the rights of people in THIS NATION?

The fact is that our native Muslim population tends to be highly educated, law abiding and has strong family values

They have not posed a threat to anyone and the idea that low information Republicans would support shutting down mosques because of what happens thousands of miles away is despicable to REAL Americans

I actually find your support for freedom of religion kind of phony because liberals think that churches should be taxed. Wait...those were only Christian churches who say socially conservative things.....

47 Democrats voted for the GOP refugee bill.

Dianne Feinstein says she has "never been more concerned".

They're despicable and low-information too, right?
What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.

A title is an attention getter. The OP pointed out clearly in the opening post what he was referring to in the title.

So the thread title is dishonest and has nothing to do with the thread other than flame the board.

If you're feeling too much heat then maybe you should leave the kitchen.

The peanut gallery chimes in!

47 Democrats voted for the GOP refugee bill.

Dianne Feinstein says she has "never been more concerned".

They're despicable and low-information too, right?

A title is an attention getter. The OP pointed out clearly in the opening post what he was referring to in the title.

So the thread title is dishonest and has nothing to do with the thread other than flame the board.
The thread title is perfectly correct in characterizing 62% of Republicans who would not defend our constitutional right to freedom of religion

As I said before, low information Republucans is just a polite way of saying.....Bunch of Fucking Bigots

Wow, more bigotry from the left. They are amusing.

Nope.

I actually find your support for freedom of religion kind of phony because liberals think that churches should be taxed. Wait...those were only Christian churches who say socially conservative things.....

Who said that only Christian churches should be taxed. Find one person....anywhere.

Hard to believe this is America

The GOP's despicable rush to demonize refugees

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques
If Muslims are as stupid as your post, republicans nailed it.

Nope.

no one thinks JUST churches should be taxed. but maybe we should start talking abut what constitutes a church. (or any other place of worship).

i love white christian supremacists who whine incessantly.

The thread title is perfectly correct in characterizing 62% of Republicans who would not defend our constitutional right to freedom of religion

As I said before, low information Republucans is just a polite way of saying.....Bunch of Fucking Bigots

But they absolutely do not see it.

There are liberals, and then there is the Regressive Left.

Nope.

I've always seen the tax exemption of churches to be a subtle, but very real, violation of the first amendment. It puts government in the role of deciding which religions are legitimate, and which aren't.

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques
Syrian refugees have demonized themselves. They are unequal to the task of survival. They didn't win. Tough shit. I thought you lib flags believed in evolution. Survival of the fittest.

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference
how many muslim refugees are you taking into your home?

WTF does that have to do with shutting down mosques?

I post a thread about low information Republicans and it looks like they all show up
you sound upset. You dumbass libtards are looking pretty pathetic crying over the poor muslims refugees while ignoring all the christian refugees being killed ,raped and beheaded by muslims...where is your concern for them...You should take a poll of Europeans that want to shut down mosques after Friday 13th. .

I am not ignoring Christian refugees. I'm very concerned for them.
Actually I dont think you are a libtard...you may be liberal but you are not a nancy boy liberal.

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference
how many muslim refugees are you taking into your home?

That's disappointing. I expect better from you. That's a Mudwhistle and Stephanie argument.
i expect more from RW...he has hints of Luddy,dot, franco and mertex stench about him.

I think it's "fluid".

Do you have examples of any American mosques that are fronts for terrorists?

But Republicans want to shut them down anyway just in case

Syrian refugees have demonized themselves. They are unequal to the task of survival. They didn't win. Tough shit. I thought you lib flags believed in evolution. Survival of the fittest.
Another low information republican chimes in

Well I'll give you your choice:

a. Republicans want to shut down mosques because they are low information and are unaware of the constitution

b. Republicans want to shut down mosques because they are a bunch of fucking bigots

Here's an idea...we take the wives, children, widows and orphans. The males are trained, armed and led back to their homeland to win it back. Then we return the wives, children, widows and orphans to their liberated homeland.

Forum List

Back