Republican extremists have gone too far this time!!

not correct??? if not correct you would not be so afraid to point out where for the whole world to see. What does your fear tell you about the IQ of liberalism?

Like you would listen, I learned the futility of arguing with foolish nutters such as yourself years ago. As an example why not try to convince me of the existence of Aliens among us or the communist conspiracy to pollute our precious bodily fluids.

foolish nutters??? If so why be so afraid to give your best example for the whole world to see?? What does your fear tell you about the liberal IQ??

IF as a liberal you know you lack the IQ to argue why be here at all??

Because I've had this conversation before, as long as schizos like you see no difference between an American mainstream Democrat and Joseph Stalin there is no point. Wallow in your ignorance, glory in your refusal to accept reality and you will get nothing but mockery and insult from me.

You need to wipe well after that voiding.

a perfectly typical example of the violent liberal IQ! They change to subject with a violent personal attack and pray no one notices that they lack the IQ for a substantive response.

I would not degrade a proper response by putting it in this thread.

dear, you've never put an intelligent response in any thread. If you have why are you so afraid to show it? What does your fear tell you about the liberal IQ?

a perfectly typical example of the violent liberal IQ! They change to subject with a violent personal attack and pray no one notices that they lack the IQ for a substantive response.

dear, you've never put an intelligent response in any thread. If you have why are you so afraid to show it? What does your fear tell you about the liberal IQ?

Hey, fucko, I got a better idea. Why don't you take your holier than thou "intelligent responses" and your superior IQ and shove them up your ass.

Hey, fucko, I got a better idea. Why don't you take your holier than thou "intelligent responses" and your superior IQ and shove them up your ass.

a perfect example of the liberal IQ. It's of course very easy to prove liberalism is based on pure ignorance. Just ask one to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism. They know better than to even try while conservatives will not hesitate for a second.

It seems Republicans are always comparing themselves to our founding fathers who, identically, also believed in freedom from liberal big government. This is just not right since it makes liberals feel as though they don't really belong in this country. That makes them feel very uncomfortable.

Even with a genuine Marxist extremist in the White House who had two communist parents, voted to the left of Bernie Sanders, and wants single payer, it still makes liberals just plain uncomfortable when we interfere with their subversion of our government.

you sir, are completely insane..

The "founding fathers" owned slaves.

so would you if you were born owning them, but you would not have had the courage and morality to risk your life setting in motion the process that freed them.

Your pompous moral bigotry is all in hindsight.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

It seems Republicans are always comparing themselves to our founding fathers who, identically, also believed in freedom from liberal big government. This is just not right since it makes liberals feel as though they don't really belong in this country. That makes them feel very uncomfortable.

Even with a genuine Marxist extremist in the White House who had two communist parents, voted to the left of Bernie Sanders, and wants single payer, it still makes liberals just plain uncomfortable when we interfere with their subversion of our government.

of course if true then why be so afraid to explain why? What does that tell you about the liberal IQ.

of course if true then why be so afraid to explain why? What does that tell you about the liberal IQ.

you already admitted you know jack shit about health care, and admitted that i won that argument, why in the hell would i argue with you about Obama, you make shit up out of thin air

you are a RACIST and you are a slimey piece of human trash, not my opinion, the planets

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Marxism is the subversion of our Republican form of government. We'll fight it on the ground, we'll fight it in the skies, we'll fight it in the sea.

Here's a symphathy note you can take with you along with $10 for a cup of starbucks:

******:eusa_boohoo:*******
**** SYMPATHY ****
*******:eusa_boohoo:******

dont-tread-on-me.jpg

The Constitution does not place a limit on the size of government, except that their are 2 Senators from each state.

Link?

Link?

to what exactly????

Link?

to what exactly????

To ANYTHING that may shed a clue as to what the FUCK you're rambling about.

I admit i have lived a partially sheltered life until now, even though it has been a long one, I truly didnt know they were this dumb and there was this many of them

Baggers is a good name for them, i suppose...but sheesh, dumb, my god

Baggers is a good name for them, i suppose...but sheesh, dumb, my god

yes dumb like the Founders who also believed in freedom from liberal government.

Now you can see why the liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb.

your brain is broken, not a single thought in your head is real

you have no historical knowledge, none, every post you make here is a lie

the entire planet knows this too, dont make me prove it to you again :lol:

Forum List

Back