Republican Election Fraud

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Read it and weep, cons :lol::lol::lol:

Charlie White, Indiana Election Chief, Found Guilty Of Voter Fraud

INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana Democrats say they will try next week to have their losing candidate installed as the state's elections chief after a jury found Secretary of State Charlie White guilty of six felony voter fraud-related charges, disqualifying him from office.

Jurors returned a verdict about 2 a.m. Saturday. Republican Gov. Mitch Daniels then appointed White's chief deputy, Jerry Bonnet, as interim secretary of state.

Chairman Dan Parker tells The Associated Press that state Democrats will seek to have their 2010 candidate Vop Osili (OH' sill ee ) certified as secretary of state next week. A civil judge has ordered the state to declare Osili the winner, saying White was ineligible.

The appointment would ordinarily be up to the Republican governor. The fight could reach the state Supreme Court.

INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana Democrats say they will try next week to have their losing candidate installed as the state's elections chief after a jury found Secretary of State Charlie White guilty of six felony voter fraud-related charges, disqualifying him from office.

Jurors returned a verdict about 2 a.m. Saturday. Republican Gov. Mitch Daniels then appointed White's chief deputy, Jerry Bonnet, as interim secretary of state.

Chairman Dan Parker tells The Associated Press that state Democrats will seek to have their 2010 candidate Vop Osili (OH' sill ee ) certified as secretary of state next week. A civil judge has ordered the state to declare Osili the winner, saying White was ineligible.

The appointment would ordinarily be up to the Republican governor. The fight could reach the state Supreme Court.

Awe, wasnt the last thread enough.

Anyway you caught that vote. :clap2:

Indiana becomes 23rd "right-to-work" state

Welcome Aboard!
icon14.gif

I hope that all voter fraud cases are handled the same with the convictions. But, I do believe that the democrats will defend their skeletons just like they do on this board. :eusa_whistle:

I hope that all voter fraud cases are handled the same with the convictions. But, I do believe that the democrats will defend their skeletons just like they do on this board. :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps you could mod this thread into the other one? No point having the same crap all over the board. :eusa_angel:

Another example of R fraud was the idiot who tried to beat Murkowski in Alaska. He paid people to register and/or write in as many different spellings of her name as they could think of. There was another - I think Wisconsin.

Funny how the R's want to keep D's from voting so they made up the "fraud" lie but its the R's who are crooked.

I'm shocked I tell ya, just SCHOCKED!

50499_317290187634_2113503_n.jpg

Another example of R fraud was the idiot who tried to beat Murkowski in Alaska. He paid people to register and/or write in as many different spellings of her name as they could think of. There was another - I think Wisconsin.

Funny how the R's want to keep D's from voting so they made up the "fraud" lie but its the R's who are crooked.

I'm shocked I tell ya, just SCHOCKED!

50499_317290187634_2113503_n.jpg
Yeah just nevermnd ACORN (or whatever they are operating under now), and thier fraud. It's everywhere and needs to be called out regardless.

Idiot.

How many threads do we need for ONE subject?

And for all you dim bulbs out there, this is about ONE guy, ONE vote.

Not like ACORN, with THOUSANDS of fraudulent Dem registrations...

News Flash, you partisan Hack...... All Election Fraud is Bad. The biggest distinction between the Bullshit You Project and the Right in General is reflected in that. Grow Up.

where are your threads about Democratic voter fraud? Or is it OK for them???

You have proof of this, or is this just another one of your sleazy bullshit lies?

I think you're the bottom of the barrel in this forum, and you have to go pretty damn low to achieve that distinction.

Forum List

Back