Republican Denial Denial

How many threads must you start with denial? Is it to complicated for your simple brain to just add on to your existing thread, potsie?

Now this is funny..

They have no facts so what does Krugman do? Double down on name calling.. And Crick bites on it as if it is empirical evidence of any kind..

To have one of the two major political parties in the US denying the obvious science in the 21st century is totally strange. That the party enforces this rigid idiocy is proof of their lack of competence to govern. And, given what we are presently seeing, and what we will see in the next six months, it will bite them at the polls in 2016 bigtime.

How many threads must you start with denial? Is it to complicated for your simple brain to just add on to your existing thread, potsie?

Threads have topics Minor Ursa. This is a new topic; gets a new thread.

Now this is funny..

They have no facts so what does Krugman do? Double down on name calling.. And Crick bites on it as if it is empirical evidence of any kind..

GOD are you stupid!

Where the fuck did you get the idea that I thought the article, that I clearly named an "OP ED" was empirical evidence of anything? It's an Op Ed about YOUR political party and the gross malfeasance they've been applying in thick gobs to the issue of anthropogenic global warming.

To have one of the two major political parties in the US denying the obvious science in the 21st century is totally strange. That the party enforces this rigid idiocy is proof of their lack of competence to govern. And, given what we are presently seeing, and what we will see in the next six months, it will bite them at the polls in 2016 bigtime.

They're nothing more then a group of idiots that believe the same kind of mindset that drives the isis and taliban.
-I hate education
-I hate science
-I want to over throw this stable government
-I am a tribal asshole
-I don't want government doing anything

Scary.

A thoughtful OpEd from the New York Times re the Republican Party and AGW denial

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/04/opinion/republicans-climate-change-denial-denial.html?

What is this repeated crap about American Republicans are unique the world over for largely ignoring the hype of Climate Change? It's not true. Australia just went thru several years of an Admin that rolled back some of the GW madness and leveled the playing field for facts and public information. Many other examples.

Krugman is off his rocker.. AGAIN.. especially with the laugh of "...... if there ARE any future historians"...

That's about as drama queen as it gets --- RIGHT??? Even better than a CrickHam hissy fit..

Well now, let's see how this plays out. Already past your 1 degree C mark this year, Mr. Flacaltenn. Perhaps you should consider revising your estimate.

Well now, let's see how this plays out. Already past your 1 degree C mark this year, Mr. Flacaltenn. Perhaps you should consider revising your estimate.

Only past that mark on constantly revised excuses to fuck with the surface records. And it's not all that different anyways from CO2 doubling by itself estimate. Certainly a lot closer to that -- than any of the GW "models"..

As if you would know the difference.

Was the Earth cooler or warmer 3 billion years ago?

Is it warmer today than it was 3 billion years ago?

They're nothing more then a group of idiots that believe the same kind of mindset that drives the isis and taliban.
-I hate education
-I hate science
-I am a tribal asshole
-I don't want government doing anything

Scary.

-I hate education
-I hate science
-I am a tribal asshole
-I want government doing everything

I agree, liberals are fucking scary!

Only past that mark on constantly revised excuses to fuck with the surface records. And it's not all that different anyways from CO2 doubling by itself estimate. Certainly a lot closer to that -- than any of the GW "models".

But CO2 hasn't doubled. It's only up 42% from the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. I'd say "you do the math" but you've just shown yourself a little weak there...

Only past that mark on constantly revised excuses to fuck with the surface records. And it's not all that different anyways from CO2 doubling by itself estimate. Certainly a lot closer to that -- than any of the GW "models".

But CO2 hasn't doubled. It's only up 42% from the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. I'd say "you do the math" but you've just shown yourself a little weak there...

He didn't say CO2 doubled. You could reread his post, but you've just shown yourself a little weak there....

Lost your readers? FCT SAID: "Only past that mark on constantly revised excuses to fuck with the surface records. And it's not all that different anyways from CO2 doubling by itself estimate. Certainly a lot closer to that -- than any of the GW "models".

He is saying that the warming already experienced is "not all that different" from what's predicted by mainstream climate sensitivity numbers (which are based on doubling). CO2 has NOT yet doubled and thus he is stated that sensitivity is actually higher than mainstream calculations. Of course he claims that's only due to climate scientists lying about what the world's temperatures are doing.

Forum List

Back