Republican Debate live thread Jan 23

I think Romney's "I did not inherit anything" claim is really disingenuous. His upbringing gave him incredible advantages, regardless of whether he actually had a trust fund.

I think Romney's "I did not inherit anything" claim is really disingenuous. His upbringing gave him incredible advantages, regardless of whether he actually had a trust fund.

He didn't inherit anything. He gave his inheritance to charity.

Nothing disingenuous about it.

Gingrich's answer suggests that tried to come as close as possible to the legal definition of lobbying. I wonder if that answer will haunt him.

Man!

I wish I was actually watching this!!

Lots of people live tweeting..................................
Man!

I wish I was actually watching this!!

Sorry, I didn't post it right away, but it's streaming live online:

Link: NBC Politics - msnbc.com

You guys are great for trying to hook me up, but my connection to the internet is very light-weight and I've never had a reason to tweet.

I keep abreast with the fine commentary here and I'll drink to whatever's on special ;)

He didn't inherit anything. He gave his inheritance to charity.

Nothing disingenuous about it.

Well, this certainly deserves its own thread. My basic problem is that I think if one took an infant Mitt Romney and sent him to a random American family he would not now be a mega-multi-millionaire running for President. He seems to be suggesting that he pulled himself up his own bootstraps simply because his Dad didn't (apparently) write him a check, or at least not one that he cashed.

Forum List

Back