• John Richard Kasich

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Scott Kevin Walker

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • none of the above

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll should have a list of which billionaire supports whom. This is what the republican party is all about, all you devoted suckers that vote for them.

Trump should split campaigning in the early states with Paul...........as of now Trump seems to be obscuring other reform candidates and leaving the crorupt standing.

James Stuart "Jim" Gilmore III will have to be voted on as none of the above.

So?....any reconsideration as a result of the debate?

wow u can choose 4 and no votes for Bush.....well I like that anyway.

Well, I was going to narrow it down by eliminating the low vote getters Pataki and Jindal but decided to leave them in a narrow the amount you can vote for to 4 for now.

You allow for four votes for various GOP candidates, but only one vote for "none of the above" and there are a Hell of a lot more "none of the aboves" running. Why don't ALL voters get the same number of votes.

THIS POLL IS RIGGED!!!! VOTER FRAUD! CLOSE THE BORDERS! WHERE'S MY GUN!! HILLARY'S SERVER DID THIS! DAMN LIBERALS!!!! WHO SAID THAT!!!!

Well, I was going to narrow it down by eliminating the low vote getters Pataki and Jindal but decided to leave them in a narrow the amount you can vote for to 4 for now.

You allow for four votes for various GOP candidates, but only one vote for "none of the above" and there are a Hell of a lot more "none of the aboves" running. Why don't ALL voters get the same number of votes.

THIS POLL IS RIGGED!!!! VOTER FRAUD! CLOSE THE BORDERS! WHERE'S MY GUN!! HILLARY'S SERVER DID THIS! DAMN LIBERALS!!!! WHO SAID THAT!!!!

I say in another post I missed Gilmore....I know there are a few more out there according to politics1 ...but I think those have little chance to be on the ballot in more than one state...if that.

Forum List

Back