The Drumpf Truck Insult Generator

In a Sunday column in The Washington Post, “Stop laughing at Donald Trump,” a liberal analyst from the Brookings Institution tries to warn the Washington, D.C. beltway elites that they should take the businessman seriously because he has figured out how to win a national election—by taking the white vote. This is the “silent majority.”....

Accuracy in Academia ^

In a Sunday column in The Washington Post, “Stop laughing at Donald Trump,” a liberal analyst from the Brookings Institution tries to warn the Washington, D.C. beltway elites that they should take the businessman seriously because he has figured out how to win a national election—by taking the white vote. This is the “silent majority.”....

Accuracy in Academia ^
Unimportant Vigilante was not born with much of a brain. Fading out fast. What a stiff. What a stiff!

:rofl:

Accuracy in Academia ^
Unimportant Vigilante was not born with much of a brain. Fading out fast. What a stiff. What a stiff!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::asshole: Since you legitimately have NOTHING to refute anything posted, I accept your surrender, as I always do!

Accuracy in Academia ^

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::asshole: Since you legitimately have NOTHING to refute anything posted, I accept your surrender, as I always do!
Irrelevant clown Vigilante calls me to ask for favors and then mockingly smiles when told of my high poll numbers. We're not dealing with Albert Einstein. Show courage!

this is already posted. when you have one of Obama, let us know

TRUMP isn't pushing Fascist policies on us. but you all don't have anything else

your three all WHITE LOSER old fogies are putting people to sleep or PEOPLE are laughing so HARD at them they are breaking ribs.

this is already posted. when you have one of Obama, let us know

TRUMP isn't pushing Fascist policies on us. but you all don't have anything else

your three all WHITE LOSER old fogies are putting people to sleep or PEOPLE are laughing so HARD at them they are breaking ribs.
Lightweight Stephanie was not born with much of a brain. A total loser! Wow!

Accuracy in Academia ^

Irrelevant clown Vigilante calls me to ask for favors and then mockingly smiles when told of my high poll numbers. We're not dealing with Albert Einstein. Show courage!

Losers always YELL... Thanks for proving it again! Especially when you have nothing! ROTFLMFAO!

Mother of Man Killed by Illegal Immigrant Thanks Donald Trump!!!!!

Wall Street Journal ^ | July 21 2015 | ISAAC STANLEY-BECKER
A woman whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant thanked Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Tuesday for drawing national attention to what she described as some cities’ fatal failure to uphold federal immigration law. Testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Laura Wilkerson, whose 18-year-old son Josh Wilkerson was killed near Houston in 2010, urged Congress to “do something.” “Quit sitting silently because it’s going to help you get a vote,” she said. “I thank you, Mr. Trump, for getting the message out.” Ms. Wilkerson was one of several individuals who told the committee Tuesday their loved...

Accuracy in Academia ^

Losers always YELL... Thanks for proving it again! Especially when you have nothing! ROTFLMFAO!
Vigilante, who wears glasses to make himself look smarter, wrote a letter begging me for foregiveness. Average talent who is out of touch with reality. Let's ‪#‎MakeAmericaGreatAgain‬!

He is using the Trump insult generator machine. Look at how he is insulting you.

ouch, that is a typical liberal. If people don't fall for their SMEARS of others, they go for the juggler
. that's going to leave a mark....good one:2up:

Accuracy in Academia ^

Vigilante, who wears glasses to make himself look smarter, wrote a letter begging me for foregiveness. Average talent who is out of touch with reality. Let's ‪#‎MakeAmericaGreatAgain‬!

Post it please! I NEED to laugh at you more! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

He is using the Trump insult generator machine. Look at how he is insulting you.

ouch, that is a typical liberal. If people don't fall for their SMEARS of others, they go for the juggler
. that's going to leave a mark....good one:2up:
I've totally been warning about Stephanie since as early as the 80's. Stephanie is a political moron. if you were smart, which you are not, you would oppose the monstrous windfarms that will destroy your country. Wow!

this will give you liberals tingles and show how DUPED and brainwashed you all are

and you have the nerve to talk about others

Hillary's Wall Street Donors Shock Young People

Last edited:
For the dyslexic and Spooneristically-inclined: What do we call this?

Donald-Trump-as-Uncle-Scrooge-the-Duck--84022.jpg

---- Duck Trump!
dumptruck_1.gif

Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

Forum List

Back