Votes: 11 45.8%
  • none of the above

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
Well, I was going to narrow it down by eliminating the low vote getters Pataki and Jindal but decided to leave them in a narrow the amount you can vote for to 4 for now.

Kasich/Rubio is the best ticket. Lock up Ohio and Florida, and lock up 16 years of GOP control of the whitehouse.

Well, I was going to narrow it down by eliminating the low vote getters Pataki and Jindal but decided to leave them in a narrow the amount you can vote for to 4 for now.

What the hell language are you speaking?

As to the various polls, they show just how splintered and dysfunctional the Repubs are. There is no cohesion, no sense of purpose. RWs will vote for anything with the R in back of their name.

I swear, I can't help but think that at some point Trump is gonna scream "just kidding!" and stick it to the GOP somehow.

Trump is performing a valuable service to the country right now by forcing all of the candidates to address the real issues facing the country. His message is getting the attention of the voters and making the others say what they would do about the border, illegals, the debt, ISIS, China, Russia, welfare, jobs, etc.

He is becoming a statesman, albeit with not a lot of tact.

As to the various polls, they show just how splintered and dysfunctional the Repubs are. There is no cohesion, no sense of purpose. RWs will vote for anything with the R in back of their name.

and some dems would vote for the hildebeast if she shit in their soup.

I swear, I can't help but think that at some point Trump is gonna scream "just kidding!" and stick it to the GOP somehow.

Trump is performing a valuable service to the country right now by forcing all of the candidates to address the real issues facing the country. His message is getting the attention of the voters and making the others say what they would do about the border, illegals, the debt, ISIS, China, Russia, welfare, jobs, etc.

Drumpf is making noise to get attention. Period. Not counting his empty name calling, he has not addressed even one issue and he is anything but a "statesman". If you believe his asssinine trumpeting has addressed even one issue, please post links.

Just can't stay on topic, can you.

:offtopic:
:uhoh3:

Drumpf is making noise to get attention. Period. Not counting his empty name calling, he has not addressed even one issue and he is anything but a "statesman". If you believe his asssinine trumpeting has addressed even one issue, please post links.

he has been very clear on the border, illegals, international trade, jobs, taxes, welfare, rinos, liberals, etc

You may not like what he says, but he is very clear in his positions.

He owes nothing to any special interests, he is using his own money, he can be honest. Not one of the other candidates in either party can afford to do that.

Just can't stay on topic, can you.

:offtopic:
:uhoh3:

was it chicken noodle or clam chowder? my post was direct response to yours where you said "RWs will vote for anything with the R in back of their name"

he has been very clear on the border, illegals, international trade, jobs, taxes, welfare, rinos, liberals, etc

He owes nothing to any special interests, he is using his own money, he can be honest. Not one of the other candidates in either party can afford to do that.

I am not sure I can vote for a guy who was divorced that many times. Yes, he is saying what a lot of folks want to hear but I think his record on marriage speaks to his character. But then again maybe he could do something and is what the country needs, someone who will bring work back to the country and enforce the border, if possible. Maybe I will change my mind but if nothing else he adds some interest to the race.

I am not sure I can vote for a guy who was divorced that many times. Yes, he is saying what a lot of folks want to hear but I think his record on marriage speaks to his character. But then again maybe he could do something and is what the country needs, someone who will bring work back to the country and enforce the border, if possible. Maybe I will change my mind but if nothing else he adds some interest to the race.

Clinton was a serial adulterer. So was Kennedy. LBJ was a pervert. Nixon had delusions of grandeur. Bush was a cowboy. Obama is a fool. Hillary is a lesbian.

Trump's divorces are not a disqualifier IMHO

should be, AND narrow the amount you can vote for.

Forum List

Back