Republican Budget cuts will cost 1 million Americans their jobs

One thing that spending cuts will do?

Make fools out of those who said that govt spending did not create jobs.

One thing more spending will do?

Make fools out of those who said deficits don't matter.

Cut now or cut later. Cutting later will cost you by far more jobs and prove that Government jobs are meaningless. Create 200 million Government jobs and watch the country burn.

And who was that who said "Reagan proved that defecits do not matter"?

Cut out 1/3 of our offshore military outposts. We spend at minimum 1/4 trillion on them annually. Not counting Afganistan and Iraq.

Yes cut other things as well, but why cut taxes? That did not work before and it will not work now.

I did not say we did not need to cut, just that it would prove those who said govt spending did not create jobs to be fools.
who is talking about cutting taxes?
all we said was dont RAISE THEM

Cut now or cut later. Cutting later will cost you by far more jobs and prove that Government jobs are meaningless. Create 200 million Government jobs and watch the country burn.

Cut out 1/3 of our offshore military outposts. We spend at minimum 1/4 trillion on them annually. Not counting Afganistan and Iraq.

Yes cut other things as well, but why cut taxes? That did not work before and it will not work now.

I did not say we did not need to cut, just that it would prove those who said govt spending did not create jobs to be fools.
These are people that think raising spending 5% in stead of 10% is a cut that will starve old people and children.. Pay them no mind.

One thing that spending cuts will do?

Make fools out of those who said that govt spending did not create jobs.

First, I don’t care who it was said about, do you agree or not?

Cut 100% of our military not in the US...

End SS, Medicare, Medicaid and the DOE.

As I said, you either cut now or cut later.

Fuck, if I could run on (for president) light rail, space travel, free HC, world domination, 100% employment through the Government, a house for everyone, Free education for life, unemployment for 37 years +10years +44years if needed I'd be unfuckinstoppable! Oh shit I forgot! Food delivered to your house by robots but prepared by underpaid illegal immigrants, that way people can feel like they made someone’s life better (Mexicans = better off treated like slaves in America) while doing something smart (robots = intelligent technology!)

Do you see how fucking retarded the Neocons and Progressive liberals sound? Most of what I mentioned is in some way happening and in many ways being argued to be expanded LOL!

washington_post_masthead.jpg

"So be it."

That was House Speaker John Boehner's cold answer when asked Tuesday about job losses that would come from his new Republican majority's plans to cut tens of billions of dollars in government spending this year.

"Do you have any sort of estimate on how many jobs will be lost through this?" Pacifica Radio's Leigh Ann Caldwell inquired at a news conference just before the House began its debate on the cuts.

Boehner stood firm in his polished tassel loafers. "Since President Obama has taken office the federal government has added 200,000 new federal jobs, and if some of those jobs are lost in this, so be it," he said.

"Do you have any estimate of how many will?" Caldwell pressed. "And won't that negatively impact the economy?"

"I do not," Boehner replied, moving to the next questioner.

Well, Mr. Speaker, I do. I checked with budget expert Scott Lilly of the Center for American Progress, and, using the usual multipliers, he calculated that the cuts - a net of $59 billion in the last half of fiscal 2011 - would lead to the loss of 650,000 government jobs, .....
:eusa_boohoo:

Let the moochers go and get real productive jobs, out in The World.

Last edited:
Capitalism is one big ponzi scheme anyway....almost collapsed in 2009 wand would have made Bernie Madhoff look like a minor league pitcher trying to make it in the NY Yankees...

Geeze, it doesn't sound like Boner cut enough jobs, does it? When we owe trillions, these guys are just playing around. I doubt that cut will even pay the interest to china on the debt. MORE CUTS, MORE TAXES people!!!!

Didn't you hear. In Obama's world Not raising Taxes is Cutting Taxes. We are all suppose to worship him because he didn't raise our Taxes as much as we thought he would.

Geeze, it doesn't sound like Boner cut enough jobs, does it? When we owe trillions, these guys are just playing around. I doubt that cut will even pay the interest to china on the debt. MORE CUTS, MORE TAXES people!!!!

We need to cut out wasteful spending, and get the hell out of the way of the Private sector so the Economy can grow.

Growth is the only way out of this Debt.

The right wants government shrunk. 1 millions jobs is, I'm sorry to say, a small price to pay for the larger picture. It's a means to an end.

Hate me now.

Are you willing to be one of one million to lose your job to pay a small price? No you are not, so shut the hell up, of course you Republitards are willing to sacrifice other people's jobs but not yours and your cronies.

Well then I guess we should just keep spending 1.5 Trillion dollars a year more than we take in. So they can keep their Jobs.

Yea Einstein...let's put a million people in the employments line, and instead of having them be productive taxpayers, we'll put them on the public dole...fucking BRILLIANT!

Why should Americans worry about corporations outsourcing jobs, when we have a party in this country that will just OUT the door jobs.
This is where liberals show their stupidity. Government employees are not productive taxpayers. They produce nothing of intrinsic value, no goods and damned little efficient services either
Yes they pay taxes, but still are a net loss, unless they are in the 110% tax bracket.
Hell yes, pay them unemployment for 26 weeks 15 grand for UI benefits is better than 75 grand to shuffle paperwork or lean on a shovel.

I am a government worker, a federal employee for the DoD and what you say is BS, at least federal government employees pay taxes from their jobs that will stay in the US unlike the pissy corporations who outsource America jobs overseas at a loss of tax revenue for our country and a net gain for the corporation, so who's helping Americans more?

You Republitard imbeciles are funny, the retards politicians demonize government workers and suddenly you monkeys follow suit and believe them without fact checking and even looking into what government employees do.

The right wants government shrunk. 1 millions jobs is, I'm sorry to say, a small price to pay for the larger picture. It's a means to an end.

Hate me now.

Are you willing to be one of one million to lose your job to pay a small price? No you are not, so shut the hell up, of course you Republitards are willing to sacrifice other people's jobs but not yours and your cronies.

Oh for fuck sake... you glaring fucking hypocrite! There is no bigger mooches on the economy than all the government workers in unions. They are the ones that need to go. There's FAR to many of them already, and there's not enough money to keep paying them. The unions and the dumbass elected officials that gave them carte blanche are to blame, not John Boehner for trying to straighten it out.

Once again your post indicated you have your partisan head up your ass.

Funny how Dims scream about job losses, and then also want cuts in military spending.

What do you think cuts in military spending will do?

I was thinking the same thing, better to cut 95% of the military and save lives and money.

Republitards aren't folling anyone, they want to make these budget cuts to feed more of government money to the rich businesses in the failed hope that these businesses and their trickle down voodoo economics will make the economy better and when debt grows even bigger they're going to blame Democrats, unions and government regulation for their failures rather than admit their own schemes don't work.

Hate me now.

Where do you think the money comes from to pay the bureaucrat, you bloody twit?

Hate me now.

Oh for fuck sake... you glaring fucking hypocrite! There is no bigger mooches on the economy than all the government workers in unions. They are the ones that need to go. There's FAR to many of them already, and there's not enough money to keep paying them. The unions and the dumbass elected officials that gave them carte blanche are to blame, not John Boehner for trying to straighten it out.

I'm not a partisan you retarded monkey biker, I asked a simple damn question to you Republitards, are you imbeciles willing to give up *YOUR* jobs and or get laid off to save money and pay that "small price" for the bigger pitcher? Simple damn question ape, if you are not don't expect others to do the same.

Yea Einstein...let's put a million people in the employments line, and instead of having them be productive taxpayers, we'll put them on the public dole...fucking BRILLIANT!

Why should Americans worry about corporations outsourcing jobs, when we have a party in this country that will just OUT the door jobs.
This is where liberals show their stupidity. Government employees are not productive taxpayers. They produce nothing of intrinsic value, no goods and damned little efficient services either
Yes they pay taxes, but still are a net loss, unless they are in the 110% tax bracket.
Hell yes, pay them unemployment for 26 weeks 15 grand for UI benefits is better than 75 grand to shuffle paperwork or lean on a shovel.

I am a government worker, a federal employee for the DoD and what you say is BS, at least federal government employees pay taxes from their jobs that will stay in the US unlike the pissy corporations who outsource America jobs overseas at a loss of tax revenue for our country and a net gain for the corporation, so who's helping Americans more?

You Republitard imbeciles are funny, the retards politicians demonize government workers and suddenly you monkeys follow suit and believe them without fact checking and even looking into what government employees do.
whats even funnier is the libertards are the ones more likely to cut YOUR job
yet you are here defending them and criticizing conservatives

why is that?

I'm not a partisan you retarded monkey biker, I asked a simple damn question to you Republitards, are you imbeciles willing to give up *YOUR* jobs and or get laid off to save money and pay that "small price" for the bigger pitcher? Simple damn question ape, if you are not don't expect others to do the same.
we playing baseball now?
or serving drinks

:lol:

Hate me now.

Where do you think the money comes from to pay the bureaucrat, you bloody twit?

Can't answer the question monkey? I'll ask again, are you willing to lose and or give up *YOUR* job to pay a "small price" for the larger picture? You monkeys don't put yourselves in the shoes of others but expect people to make sacrifices that you wouldn't make.

whats even funnier is the libertards are the ones more likely to cut YOUR job
yet you are here defending them and criticizing conservatives

why is that?

I didn't defend any damn liberals you moron, I asked a simple question to the Republitards that they haven't answered yet, are they willing to give up their jobs and pay a "small price" for the larger picture, that was all I asked, since they expect others to willingly accept that proposal, one that they themselves are not willing to accept. We're talking about people's livelihoods here, not damn monopoly money and jobs from board games.

Forum List

Back