Former Palin aide critisizes her in upcoming book

You're so stupid. There are plenty of Palin critics right here on this here board and all for free. And you izzzz gonna spend money on a book? Sheesh.

You're so stupid. There are plenty of Palin critics right here on this here board and all for free. And you izzzz gonna spend money on a book? Sheesh.

Yeah, I want to know all the sleeze on our next president...

Nichole Wallace on Palin:

Former Bush communications adviser Nicolle Wallace took to MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday, the home of recently announced Sarah Palin pessimist Joe Scarborough, and argued that the worry about the former Alaska governor's 2012 ambitions were unfounded. The GOP's supposed "President Palin" dilemma would work itself out, she said. Still, Wallace said that Palin displays "incredible cynicism" and is "very prickly."

"I believe that if she were on the cusp of becoming the nominee for the Republican party a whole lot of people... would talk about some of her more troubling deficiencies," Wallace said. "Her incredible cynicism, her bitterness, her aggressive attempts to claw anyone that points out an area for her to work on, I think these things will continue to reveal herself and the people that love her will continue to love her, but the people who are not so sure about her will, I think, formulate harder opinions and more clarity about her."

Nichole worked with Palin during their campaign and also said:

Just let her do her thing, she is going to be exposed enough to the American public that she will reveal what her nature is. I think her nature has been revealed lately as very prickly, very cynical.

Former Bush communications adviser Nicolle Wallace took to MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Wednesday, the home of recently announced Sarah Palin pessimist Joe Scarborough, and argued that the worry about the former Alaska governor's 2012 ambitions were unfounded. The GOP's supposed "President Palin" dilemma would work itself out, she said. Still, Wallace said that Palin displays "incredible cynicism" and is "very prickly."

"I believe that if she were on the cusp of becoming the nominee for the Republican party a whole lot of people... would talk about some of her more troubling deficiencies," Wallace said. "Her incredible cynicism, her bitterness, her aggressive attempts to claw anyone that points out an area for her to work on, I think these things will continue to reveal herself and the people that love her will continue to love her, but the people who are not so sure about her will, I think, formulate harder opinions and more clarity about her."

Just let her do her thing, she is going to be exposed enough to the American public that she will reveal what her nature is. I think her nature has been revealed lately as very prickly, very cynical.

Prickly? Cynical?

Whatever.. who f'n cares. We have a complete dunce in the White House now...

Prickly? Cynical?

Do you ever intend to grow up? Your posts are so childish.

Prickly? Cynical?

Do you ever intend to grow up? Your posts are so childish.

Post something of substance, I'll treat it accordingly. You 're posting on a thread that will probably be a National Enquirer headline soon. How serious should I treat this?

:lol:

The guy is obviously trying to get a job with the Liberal Lamestream Media

Sarah must not retreat on this one....She must RELOAD

:laugh2: "I hate this damn job," Bailey says Palin wrote in an e-mail to him shortly before her resignation in the summer of 2009.

LOL,
EX-Aide SLAMES Palin.

man oh man, CNN is becoming just another National Enquire.

:laugh2: "I hate this damn job," Bailey says Palin wrote in an e-mail to him shortly before her resignation in the summer of 2009.

SO? I've said that a time or two about jobs I've had.
good gawd, petty petty petty

Do you ever get the point of any factoid about a conservative, Stephanie? Ever?

If Palin could not cope with the rigors of an Alaskan governorship, how suitable would she be as POTUS?

If Palin could not cope with the rigors of an Alaskan governorship, how suitable would she be as POTUS?

omg, do you all get tired of repeating yourselves. Palin was my Governor, I know how she handles things. You all don't like the reasons she gave for Resigning. NO BIG FRIGGEN DEAL. It's not like you were going to vote her anyway.

Last edited:

Funny talk from the gang that touts the virtues of a guy who never worked a day producing anything.

Funny talk from the gang that touts the virtues of a guy who never worked a day producing anything.

yeah, and how they are in support of the 14 Democrat Fleebaggers in Wisconsin.
and they are telling us about who can handle jobs.

Forum List

Back