Republican Blurts Out That Sick People Don’t Deserve Affordable Care

No asshole, that was not my point. In terms of car insurance those who are experienced, drive older cars, live in safer neighborhoods and drive fewer miles pay less than those who drive newer cars, are less experienced and get into accidents. In terms of health insurance I should pay less than some fat ass smoker in premiums. Our coverage should be the same, I am not disputing that, you uneducated Lefitst lemming.
No it shouldn’t be
This is people’s life

If your kid was born with a disability, or you have a heart condition, or god forbid you get pregnant

You should not be placed in a high risk pool that puts your financial future in jeopardy.

We should not punish people for being sick
I agree but if we are both healthy and you’re a smoker and I am not you should pay more. All things being equal. You keep using dramatic cases, which are less than 1% of most subscribers. Don’t be a dink.

In terms of life insurance I pay a lot less as I was deemed as such posts tests. Why can it not be the same for health insurance and again dont give me extreme examples. Don’t be a Leftist loser for once.
No they are not just one percent
It is each and every one of us
The overwhelming majority of our healthcare dollar is used by those 65 and older. We will all, hopefully, be there some day.

Thankfully, smokers are a small percentage of our society today. Whatever we are doing is working
Should they pay more for healthcare than nonsmoking people? Yes or no? Should fat asses pay more than those who eat better and exercise. Should those who abuse alcohol pay more? Yes or no? You Leftists just make excuses.

No
Sick people should be treated
Period

Healthcare is healthcare. You don’t open the door for insurers to cherry pick their clients. Insure one, you insure all.....no exceptions
You idiot. I said They should pay more. I did Not say they should not be insured. You should pay more than me for example because you’re old and unhealthy.

More blame the victim nonsense

Fact is, people get sick and get injured

We do not punish people who are sick or use their health insurance

You're once again misstating what I said. Accidents and injuries do happen as well as illnesses, as a father, I see that with my kids, but if you keep a healthy lifestyle you are less prone to diabetes, high cholesterol, joint and muscle pain, etc. We can have both. You Leftists are such morons that you take a statement where I propose people live better and state I am "blaming the victim". You're such a loser. Go smoke another cigarette.
The point is that EVERYONE deserves to be covered if they get seriously sick. You should not go bankrupt if you get cancer

Other countries who are not as wealthy as we are, manage to do it
No asshole, that was not my point. In terms of car insurance those who are experienced, drive older cars, live in safer neighborhoods and drive fewer miles pay less than those who drive newer cars, are less experienced and get into accidents. In terms of health insurance I should pay less than some fat ass smoker in premiums. Our coverage should be the same, I am not disputing that, you uneducated Lefitst lemming.
No it shouldn’t be
This is people’s life

If your kid was born with a disability, or you have a heart condition, or god forbid you get pregnant

You should not be placed in a high risk pool that puts your financial future in jeopardy.

the life's blood of the base republican is feeling as tho they are punishing others -- preferably others whom they deem themselves to be superior to...

and it seems they only change their mind when it happens to them or someone they know....

Good thing most of us liberals are not that self centered and narcissistic with our policy making.....
I am an Independent but unlike you, I am logical. You’re a dumbass

No it shouldn’t be
This is people’s life

I agree but if we are both healthy and you’re a smoker and I am not you should pay more. All things being equal. You keep using dramatic cases, which are less than 1% of most subscribers. Don’t be a dink.

In terms of life insurance I pay a lot less as I was deemed as such posts tests. Why can it not be the same for health insurance and again dont give me extreme examples. Don’t be a Leftist loser for once.
The overwhelming majority of our healthcare dollar is used by those 65 and older. We will all, hopefully, be there some day.

Thankfully, smokers are a small percentage of our society today. Whatever we are doing is working
Should they pay more for healthcare than nonsmoking people? Yes or no? Should fat asses pay more than those who eat better and exercise. Should those who abuse alcohol pay more? Yes or no? You Leftists just make excuses.

No
Period

Healthcare is healthcare. You don’t open the door for insurers to cherry pick their clients. Insure one, you insure all.....no exceptions
You idiot. I said They should pay more. I did Not say they should not be insured. You should pay more than me for example because you’re old and unhealthy.
If what insurance companies feel those people should pay is something that they can't afford (seeing as tho tons of families are going bankrupt due to medical bills) -- you are basically saying they shouldn't be insured.....

Everyone has access to health care, doesn't mean its affordable for them to access it....

Rather than increase government spending and control, we need to address the root causes of poor health. This begins with the realization that every American adult is responsible for his or her own health.

Republican health care plan: stay healthy or die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But everything he said was dead on right. Did you not listen to anything he said?

The people who refuse to buy their own health insurance, who then later become ill, are passing those costs onto the people who have been responsible, and paid for insurance.

The people who are acting responsibly, are being punished by those who did not.

That's not fair. The Republican, once again and as is always the case, is dead on right.

No
Period

If what insurance companies feel they should pay is something they can't afford (seeing as tho tons of families are going bankrupt due to medical bills) -- you are basically saying they shouldn't be insured.....

Everyone has access to health care, doesn't mean its affordable for them to access it....
No. I am saying if I am healthy, don’t take meds or smoke and you’re overweight, smoke and need pills for diabetes because you’re too lazy to workout and too stupid to eat right you should pay more for coverage.

I do agree with Melania Trump when she eloquently said:

"Obesity isn't some simple discreet issue...there isn't one cause we can pinpoint or one program we can fund to make it go away...rather it is an issue that touches on every aspect of how we live and how we work...so childhood obesity is a critically important issue to me because it is critically important to the health and success of our children and our nation, ultimately."

Melania didn't actually say this...…..but I still agree with it.....
Sounds like Michelle Obama

Rather than increase government spending and control, we need to address the root causes of poor health. This begins with the realization that every American adult is responsible for his or her own health.

Where was it that that Republican blurted out that sick people don't deserve affordable care? What he said...way back in 2017...is that it's unfair to make people who have led healthy lives to pay more to cover those people who have not. It's NOT saying stay healthy or die! It's saying take responsibility for your own choices in life...it's saying people should understand that if you smoke, drink to excess, do drugs, eat unhealthy foods and never exercise...that you should pay more than someone who doesn't do those things!

My cousin doesn't exercise at all anymore. He is in a wheelchair.

No
Period

If what insurance companies feel they should pay is something they can't afford (seeing as tho tons of families are going bankrupt due to medical bills) -- you are basically saying they shouldn't be insured.....

No. I am saying if I am healthy, don’t take meds or smoke and you’re overweight, smoke and need pills for diabetes because you’re too lazy to workout and too stupid to eat right you should pay more for coverage.
If you think the majority of the people who are going bankrupt or flat out dying due to lack of access to affordable coverage are just people who are too lazy to be healthy, you are delusional.....

I do agree with Melania Trump when she eloquently said:

"Obesity isn't some simple discreet issue...there isn't one cause we can pinpoint or one program we can fund to make it go away...rather it is an issue that touches on every aspect of how we live and how we work...so childhood obesity is a critically important issue to me because it is critically important to the health and success of our children and our nation, ultimately."

Melania didn't actually say this...…..but I still agree with it.....
Sounds like Michelle Obama
It is...but don't tell anyone

No
Period

If what insurance companies feel those people should pay is something that they can't afford (seeing as tho tons of families are going bankrupt due to medical bills) -- you are basically saying they shouldn't be insured.....

First, what you said is just flat out not true.

People are simply not just going bankrupt left and right because of health care costs. It was a lie from the very start.

I personally read the report, where they made this claim. The research paper that this made up myth came from, was entirely flaws from the very start.

For example, they included any bankruptcy in which $500 or more was due to medical bills.
Further, they did not look at how much other debt the individual had.

Do you see someone filing bankruptcy on $500? Of course not. The cost of the bankruptcy itself, would be almost as much as the medical debt.

Additionally, even if you had $2,000 in medical debt, and you owned $100,000 in credit cards, and a car loan and other debts.... is that a medical bankruptcy? Were you really filing just because of the $2,000 in medical bills? Or was it the $100K in other debt?

Lastly, and most importantly, they included bankruptcy that was caused, not by medical bills, but because of missing work. So if you had insurance good enough to cover all your medical bills completely, but you missed 2 months of work, and ended up filing bankruptcy because you had no income..... that was also included as a medical bankruptcy.

The entire thing was ridiculous. The idea that millions of people are going bankrupt because of medical bills, is flat out false, and a myth.

Not true.

But everything he said was dead on right. Did you not listen to anything he said?

The people who refuse to buy their own health insurance, who then later become ill, are passing those costs onto the people who have been responsible, and paid for insurance.

That's not fair. The Republican, once again and as is always the case, is dead on right.
So basically, if you can't afford insurance, you deserve to die...cool...

All republicans have to do is be honest and campaign on it instead of lying like Trump did when he promised EVERYONE would have health care and it would the greatest most tremendous most affordable healthcare ever..believe me....

We don't

No
Period

If you think the majority of the people who are going bankrupt or flat out dying due to lack of access to affordable coverage are just people who are too lazy to be healthy, you are delusional.....

No one is dying for lack of access to care. That's a lie.

All republicans have to do is be honest and campaign on it instead of lying like Trump did when he promised EVERYONE would have health care and it would the greatest most tremendous most affordable healthcare ever..believe me....

We don't

So basically, you are an irresponsible person, and everyone else should be forced to pay for your bad choices?

Besides you can't complain about Trump. You had Obama, you had the congress, you passed Obama care, and screwed up the system worse than it ever was before.

Every attempt to blame Trump, is just you admitting that you and everything you stand for, has been is will always be, an utter and total failure.

No
Period

People are simply not just going bankrupt left and right because of health care costs. It was a lie from the very start.

I personally read the report, where they made this claim. The research paper that this made up myth came from, was entirely flaws from the very start.

For example, they included any bankruptcy in which $500 or more was due to medical bills.

Do you see someone filing bankruptcy on $500? Of course not. The cost of the bankruptcy itself, would be almost as much as the medical debt.

Additionally, even if you had $2,000 in medical debt, and you owned $100,000 in credit cards, and a car loan and other debts.... is that a medical bankruptcy? Were you really filing just because of the $2,000 in medical bills? Or was it the $100K in other debt?

Lastly, and most importantly, they included bankruptcy that was caused, not by medical bills, but because of missing work. So if you had insurance good enough to cover all your medical bills completely, but you missed 2 months of work, and ended up filing bankruptcy because you had no income..... that was also included as a medical bankruptcy.

The entire thing was ridiculous. The idea that millions of people are going bankrupt because of medical bills, is flat out false, and a myth.

Not true.
"The idea that millions of people are going bankrupt" <<-- nice strawman....

Half a million families file bankruptcy every year....66% of them cite medical bills as their chief reason for filing....

This is the real reason most Americans file for bankruptcy

in a country that can spend trillions on endless wars in the Middle east and not blink, not once ask "how are we going to pay for it" -- no fucking body should be going bankrupt for being sick......period....

We don't

So basically, you are an irresponsible person, and everyone else should be forced to pay for your bad choices?

Besides you can't complain about Trump. You had Obama, you had the congress, you passed Obama care, and screwed up the system worse than it ever was before.

Every attempt to blame Trump, is just you admitting that you and everything you stand for, has been is will always be, an utter and total failure.
I have healthcare thru my employer -- but I am not a self centered narcissist...I don't have a "fuck you, I got mine" attitude...there is no reason for people to be too broke to live …..period.....

Again...why do you coward ass republicans not run on the bullshit you talking about now??

Why do you coward ass republicans do all in your power to take away affordable healthcare from people then turn around and campaign on protecting the very thing you were actively voting against?? Because they are cowards...

Republicans Fought Obamacare. Now They’re Campaigning to Save It

No
Period

Not true.

Half a million families file bankruptcy every year....66% of them cite medical bills as their chief reason for filing....

in a country that can spend trillions on endless wars in the Middle east and not blink, not once ask "how are we going to pay for it" -- no fucking body should be going bankrupt for being sick......period....

Again... saying that Medical bills are the reason, is ridiculous. If someone asks me why I'm filing bankruptcy, I'll list all my bills. If I have a medical bill for $100, I would list it.

Even your own article that you posted, said "Contributing factor". Right, every single bill, including that $200 TV I bought would be a "contributing factor".

In fact, your article continued with more things I directly said......

either because of high costs for care or time out of work​

Or time off work? So your insurance might cover 100%, but if you are forced into bankruptcy because of your 'time off work'.... that's a medical bankruptcy?

That is exactly what your article stated.

So you just validated my entire post, with your own link.

Thanks. Next time, read more, and talk less. Might learn something.

No
Period

We are discussing mutually exclusive issues. My point is that fewer people would be sick if they took care of themselves proactively and perhaps they would do so knowing they would pay lower premiums. Win/win. You Leftists always use extreme cases to make your points.

No
Period

Not true.

Again... saying that Medical bills are the reason, is ridiculous. If someone asks me why I'm filing bankruptcy, I'll list all my bills. If I have a medical bill for $100, I would list it.

Even your own article that you posted, said "Contributing factor". Right, every single bill, including that $200 TV I bought would be a "contributing factor".

In fact, your article continued with more things I directly said......

either because of high costs for care or time out of work​

Or time off work? So your insurance might cover 100%, but if you are forced into bankruptcy because of your 'time off work'.... that's a medical bankruptcy?

That is exactly what your article stated.

So you just validated my entire post, with your own link.

Thanks. Next time, read more, and talk less. Might learn something.
I am going to say this again...

Why don't republicans campaign on it??

Why are republicans campaigning on protecting Obamacare??

Because they are cowards.....

If whatever the republicans were proposing on healthcare was so great, they would share that plan with the rest of us.....

Majority of Republicans supports 'Medicare for all,' poll finds

No
Period

We are discussing mutually exclusive issues. My point is that fewer people would be sick if they took care of themselves proactively and perhaps they would do so knowing they would pay lower premiums. Win/win. You Leftists always use extreme cases to make your points.
Yea, I remember Michelle Obama triggering plenty of trumpers by saying the same thing....

I guess with you folks, you support something as long as it not attributed to the scary black person...

Maybe that is why states like Kentucky love their healthcare system as long as you don't tell them its Obamacare...

Kentuckians hate Obamacare but love it by another name

We don't

I have healthcare thru my employer -- but I am not a self centered narcissist...I don't have a "fuck you, I got mine" attitude...there is no reason for people to be too broke to live …..period.....

Again...why do you coward ass republicans not run on the bullshit you talking about now??

Why do you coward ass republicans do all in your power to take away affordable healthcare from people then turn around and campaign on protecting the very thing you were actively voting against?? Because they are cowards...

Republicans Fought Obamacare. Now They’re Campaigning to Save It

Only because you don't realize how much higher your insurance premiums are, because of people who have refused to get insurance through their employer or otherwise, and you are the one paying the bill.

If your pay stub had two line items "Health Insurance plan" and "Premium payment to cover those who refuse to get insurance".

I guarantee you, that you would be livid. I know for a fact you would be, because I have personally seen left-wingers like you, freak out when their premiums go up, because they employed people with tons of pre-existing conditions.

I was at a company, where a bunch of left-wing democrap women were standing around saying how insurance should cover everything. Then the company the ObamaCare laws change our insurance plans. The result was everyone's premiums drastically increased.... because the insurance companies were covering more. Everyone (except me, because I had private insurance outside the company), had a pay cut.

All these left-wingers screaming that insurance should cover everything, and no pre-existing conditions, you should have seen these left-wingers having a toddler temper tantrum after the premium hikes.

You people on the left, are real quick to play your fake-morality game, when you don't see any cost to yourself.

But the moment the bill lands in your lap, you all have a melt down.

Forum List

Back