Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

maybe they'll blow a gasket over this. ANY BETS they won't?

snip;'

In much less important news than Lauten’s Facebook post, Dem staffer pleads guilty to sexual assault
posted at 9:31 pm on December 2, 2014 by Mary Katharine Ham
  • 60 SHARES
Well, this story would seem to fit into the news cycle perfectly, and I look forward to it being covered extensively. It’s the story of a Congressional staffer, whose mere private Facebook posts we’ve just learned are worthy of blanket network news coverage.

But this is not the story of a rant on social media that offended the Beltway’s sensibilities such that it needed to be covered for three days straight.

No, this is the story of a Congressional staffer pleading guilty to sexual assault after being indicted on 10 charges stemming from at least two attacks on women, one a colleague.

Sexual assault is a hot-button issue; add to it that the perpetrator, Donny Ray Williams, seems to have a similar modus operandi to the alleged assaults by Bill Cosby, and boy have we got a recipe for an awareness-raising glut of coverage that might change the dynamic that allowed this man to abuse his colleagues in this way.

Prepare for think pieces on the toxic environment that led to this type of behavior. Prepare for many questions of his former bosses about what blinded them to the abuse happening under their noses.

Prepare for official inquiries of who knew what when, and whether Williams’ behavior had raised red flags in the past.
Wait, what? His bosses were Sen. Mary Landrieu, Rep. Elijah Cummings, Sen. Herb Kohl, and Rep. Jan Schakowsky? Nevermind.

all of it here:
In much less important news than Lauten 8217 s Facebook post Dem staffer pleads guilty to sexual assault Hot Air

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

Inappropriate comment. But their body language does speak volumes. This staffer wasn't the first to notice it.
Since they are not on the payroll, this whole issue is just basically catty gossip in an increasingly silly and petty country.
You're actually still insisting that matters? It's an arbitrary and irrelevant thing. You're just stupid enough to believe that the Left doesn't have to answer for Paedo-bear Letterman because he doesn't work for government. Neither does Rush Limbaugh and you people can't shut up about him like he's the pope of conservatives. So stuff your inane argument.
Why should "The Left" have to answer for Letterman?

You libs had NO HONOR WHATSOEVER when it came to Palins and Bush's kids.
Show me examples of the Bush girls being attacked by Leftwing media. Not some random blogger, but a bona fide news organization.

And since you consider all media to be Left, it should be easy for you to do.

Um excuse me, but did you read the link I provided of "That's my Bush" the short lived Comedy Central show in which the Bush twins were protrayed as Lesbian Twins for each other?????

You're full of shit. I have the whole short-lived series on DVD.

Or how about this:

Megyn Kelly & Panel Slam ‘Hypocritical’ Joan Walsh For Attacking Bush Daughters Back In 2001
Megyn Kelly Panel Slam 8216 Hypocritical 8217 Joan Walsh For Attacking Bush Daughters Back In 2001 Mediaite

As usual with liberals it's okay for them, NOT OKAY FOR YOU!
Name the "attack" from Joan Walsh. Post some of her "attacking" quotes, if you dare.

I just found it and there is no attacking at all.

I'll enjoy watching your upcoming contortion.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

Inappropriate comment. But their body language does speak volumes. This staffer wasn't the first to notice it.
Since they are not on the payroll, this whole issue is just basically catty gossip in an increasingly silly and petty country.
You're actually still insisting that matters? It's an arbitrary and irrelevant thing. You're just stupid enough to believe that the Left doesn't have to answer for Paedo-bear Letterman because he doesn't work for government. Neither does Rush Limbaugh and you people can't shut up about him like he's the pope of conservatives. So stuff your inane argument.
Why should "The Left" have to answer for Letterman?

why should anyone have to answer for some lowly STAFFER writing on her FACEBOOK? because you are all SHALLOW people and for you all, it's PARTY OVER COUNTRY

I'm not defending calling the Obama girls anything. They are lovely little girls.

BUT, any of you liberal hypocrites want to remember how the Bush twins were treated?

Even Comedy Central did a show portraying them as lesbian lovers.

That s My Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But that's okaaaaaaaaaaaay, that's "free expression."

It's only attacking the President's children when the president is a Democrat!
Comparing young adults getting drunk in bars to young teenage girls standing at a WH event. Oh my!

Are they or are they NOT the daughters of the president?

If we are to keep then off limits THEN WE KEEP THEM OFF LIMITS.

You libs can't have it both ways. You bash the Palin kids, you bash the Bush kids BUT you want the Obama kids left alone.

Now I AGREE on this. No one should attack the kids, BUT THAT INCLUDES ALL OF THEM, THE PALINS, THE BUSHS, THE OBAMAS.

So TOO LATE TO GET SELF-RIGHTEOUS NOW!
The Palin kids have never been members of the first family. Why do you think they deserve that status?

Oh, get this! IF they are only running for president (VP) then they don't get the "hands off the kids" status.

Really???? So it's okay to make fun of a down syndrome child, for instance? Liberals sure did!

That the stance you want to take? Really?
Another lie. But that's what you do.

a cyber bully. well we have the real bullies in the lamestream media and in the Democrat base. You all must be so proud of yourselves

snip:
CNN media critic: The coverage of Lauten was a little much, huh?
posted at 1:31 pm on December 2, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
  • 62 SHARES
“I think in this case it was about a slow news cycle,” CNN media critic Brian Stelter said yesterday in a critique of the media’s coverage of Elizabeth Lauten’s Facebook comments about Sasha and Malia Obama. Michaela Pereira countered that it was a case of confronting a cyber-bully,

but Brian Stelter lamented the lack of context and perspective in the all-out attack on an obscure Capitol Hill staffer. He also said that RNC communications director Sean Spicer had a point when it comes to the media’s enthusiasm for such stories when they involve Republicans, although thought Lauten’s case was more about the lack of anything else to cover in politics over the holiday weekend:

all of it here:
CNN media critic The coverage of Lauten was a little much huh Hot Air

a cyber bully. well we have the real bullies in the lamestream media and in the Democrat base. You all must be so proud of yourselves

snip:
  • 62 SHARES
“I think in this case it was about a slow news cycle,” CNN media critic Brian Stelter said yesterday in a critique of the media’s coverage of Elizabeth Lauten’s Facebook comments about Sasha and Malia Obama. Michaela Pereira countered that it was a case of confronting a cyber-bully,

but Brian Stelter lamented the lack of context and perspective in the all-out attack on an obscure Capitol Hill staffer. He also said that RNC communications director Sean Spicer had a point when it comes to the media’s enthusiasm for such stories when they involve Republicans, although thought Lauten’s case was more about the lack of anything else to cover in politics over the holiday weekend:

all of it here:
She slit her own throat, don't blame anyone else. That fact that she picked a slow news day is her bad luck.

snip:
  • 62 SHARES

all of it here:
She slit her own throat, don't blame anyone else. That fact that she picked a slow news day is her bad luck.
Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and again!!!!

snip:
  • 62 SHARES

all of it here:
Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and again!!!!
Yep. Shit happens.

snip:
  • 62 SHARES

all of it here:

have you ever thought about slitting yours? or anyone else's?
just curious since you know so much about "slitting throats"
sheesh

snip:
  • 62 SHARES

all of it here:

sheesh
Don't pull the head back. That's for the movies.

Show me examples of the Bush girls being attacked by Leftwing media. Not some random blogger, but a bona fide news organization.

Um excuse me, but did you read the link I provided of "That's my Bush" the short lived Comedy Central show in which the Bush twins were protrayed as Lesbian Twins for each other?????

Or how about this:

Megyn Kelly & Panel Slam ‘Hypocritical’ Joan Walsh For Attacking Bush Daughters Back In 2001
Megyn Kelly Panel Slam 8216 Hypocritical 8217 Joan Walsh For Attacking Bush Daughters Back In 2001 Mediaite

Name the "attack" from Joan Walsh. Post some of her "attacking" quotes, if you dare.

Contortions my foot!

EW YORK {AP}— Comedy Central has ordered producers of an upcoming comedy series about the first family to remove all references to President Bush's twin daughters.

The series, by "South Park" producers Trey Parker and Matt Stone, had attracted notoriety when a proposed script leaked out with the 19-year-old girls, Jenna and Barbara, portrayed as incestuous lesbian lovers.

Parker and Stone had already distanced themselves from that idea, but Comedy Central executives — who had received many complaints — told them this week the girls could not be included in their series at all.

TV spoof won t include Bush daughters Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

I've never watched the show for obvious reasons. The last time I read about it, they WERE included.

They intended to do so. If it hadn't been for the complaints they would have.

As for Joan Walsh. No contortions needed:

On Monday afternoon, Salon‘s Joan Walsh posted a scathing critique of Breitbart‘s Matthew Boyle, triggered by Boyle’s report on President Obama’s daughters’ spring break vacation in the Bahamas.

Arguing that Boyle’s reporting has a racial undercurrent, Walsh’s post is entitled: “How not to seem like a racist: A tip for right-wingers angry about charges of racial bias: Try treating the Obama daughters with decency.”

Walsh’s general theme, and explicit advice she repeats, is: “Try treating his [Obama's] daughters with respect.”

Walsh goes on to decry various recent reports concerning the First Daughters, noting that “[r]eporters don’t write about minor first chidren except when they’re attending ‘official or semi-official events’.” She then quotes the Washington Post‘s Paul Farhi’s writing on the subject last year:

The ban on such coverage has existed through many administrations by informal agreement with the White House Correspondents’ Association, which represents the interests of journalists who cover the president.

“There’s a general feeling among the press corps that it wants to be respectful” of the president’s children, said Caren Bohan, the White House reporter for Reuters who is president of the WHCA.

In the viciously worded article, Walsh not only refers to Boyle as “untalented” but quotes Esquire‘s Charles Pierce’s recent post describing Boyle as “that pudgy little monster.”

And, one might very well walk away agreeing at least with Walsh’s theme that reporters should all treat presidential “daughters with decency.” Fair enough. Except — oh, wait… there’s this:

That’s right. The very same Joan Walsh, who today rails about the need to show POTUS’s daughters “respect” and “decency”, in 2001 penned an article for Salon implying that Jenna Bush, a teenager at the time, may have a drinking problem.

Starting off with the thoughtful question, “President Bush downplayed his own drinking problem and hid a DUI. Now his daughters are making news for underage drinking. Is there a connection?“, Walsh then noted: “There’s no evidence either twin has a drinking problem, but the string of news items involving their partying and scrapes with the law in the last few months can’t be ignored.”

Lest Walsh’s readers have to actually seek out these unsavory reports, Walsh oh-so-helpfully provided a thorough recap:

“First came the tale of Secret Service agents ferrying home Jenna’s boyfriend after he was arrested for public drunkenness. Then there were randy National Enquirer photos of Jenna, a University of Texas freshman, and a beer-drinking pal, and a story about her alleged marijuana use. Yale freshman Barbara, supposedly the studious twin, had a false I.D. confiscated at a New Haven, Conn., bar. In April, the Enquirer featured a lurid tale of Barbara’s drunken spring-break binge in Mexico, and by the end of the month all major newspapers were carrying a story about Jenna being cited by police at an Austin bar for underage drinking, while Secret Service agents waited outside.”

Salon 8217 s Joan Walsh Shrieks Media Must Respect POTUS 8217 s Daughters Yet Attacked Jenna Bush In 2001 Mediaite

"Untalented??" "Pudgy little monster???"

Yeah, that sounds rather harsh don't you think?

Now who needs to twist themselves into knots in denial?????????

:lol:

a cyber bully. well we have the real bullies i
Myn the lamestream media and in the Democrat base. You all must be so proud of yourselves

snip:
  • 62 SHARES

all of it here:

sheesh

Good grief, that was pretty random, Steph. Why you so mad, your side won. :booze:Probably the booze talking again...

Or how about this:

Contortions my foot!

EW YORK {AP}— Comedy Central has ordered producers of an upcoming comedy series about the first family to remove all references to President Bush's twin daughters.

The series, by "South Park" producers Trey Parker and Matt Stone, had attracted notoriety when a proposed script leaked out with the 19-year-old girls, Jenna and Barbara, portrayed as incestuous lesbian lovers.

Parker and Stone had already distanced themselves from that idea, but Comedy Central executives — who had received many complaints — told them this week the girls could not be included in their series at all.

TV spoof won t include Bush daughters Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

I've never watched the show for obvious reasons. The last time I read about it, they WERE included.

They intended to do so. If it hadn't been for the complaints they would have.
FAIL. It was in a proposed script. Not an accepted script.

Some idiot amongst all the comedy writers on that show (typically 12) turns in his script to be evaluated, it is rejected, and this turns into "Liberals Attack Bush Twins"?
4i6Ckte.gif

Don't hurt yourself twisting like that.

If you were honest you would be praising the show's creators and producers for rejecting that script.

TeaBaggerSellingLies (TeaPartySamurai) is full of crap when she says that Comedy Central's "That's My Bush" portrayed the daughters as lesbians.

She ought to look up the series and see that portraying the daughters was strictly forbidden by Comedy central.

Salon 8217 s Joan Walsh Shrieks Media Must Respect POTUS 8217 s Daughters Yet Attacked Jenna Bush In 2001 Mediaite

"Untalented??" "Pudgy little monster???"

Yeah, that sounds rather harsh don't you think?

Now who needs to twist themselves into knots in denial?????????

:lol:
What the fuck are you babbling about?

Here is the article you are referring to - obviously you have only read what Megyn Kelly has said about it, and have never read the article:

The first family 8217 s alcohol troubles - Salon.com

Where in that article does she ever say the words "Untalented" or "Pudgy little monster"?

NOWHERE.

You've been exposed once again as a liar.

a cyber bully. well we have the real bullies i
Myn the lamestream media and in the Democrat base. You all must be so proud of yourselves

snip:
  • 62 SHARES

all of it here:

sheesh

Good grief, that was pretty random, Steph. Why you so mad, your side won. :booze:Probably the booze talking again...
Isn't it always?

Jenna Bush Hager Admits To Some ‘Hanky Panky’ In The White House
Read more at http://www.business2community.com/u...anky-white-house-01088550#H6xG6AqqzoZ13uvV.99
"Jenna Bush Hager partook in a bit of ‘hanky panky’ while her father President George W. Bush was in the White House."
Jenna Bush was 19 years old when her dad was first elected as the President of the United States. At the time of his election she was already attending the University of Texas at Austin. She was also considered to be the “naughty twin” when it came to partying and having a good time in college.
Read more at http://www.business2community.com/u...anky-white-house-01088550#H6xG6AqqzoZ13uvV.99
And she wasn't married!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!! Where is the upset by that trash talking Elizabeth Lauten,

Forum List

Back