Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

You libs had NO HONOR WHATSOEVER when it came to Palins and Bush's kids.
Show me examples of the Bush girls being attacked by Leftwing media. Not some random blogger, but a bona fide news organization.

And since you consider all media to be Left, it should be easy for you to do.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

Inappropriate comment. But their body language does speak volumes. This staffer wasn't the first to notice it.
Since they are not on the payroll, this whole issue is just basically catty gossip in an increasingly silly and petty country.
You're actually still insisting that matters? It's an arbitrary and irrelevant thing. You're just stupid enough to believe that the Left doesn't have to answer for Paedo-bear Letterman because he doesn't work for government. Neither does Rush Limbaugh and you people can't shut up about him like he's the pope of conservatives. So stuff your inane argument.

Show me examples of the Bush girls being attacked by Leftwing media. Not some random blogger, but a bona fide news organization.

And since you consider all media to be Left, it should be easy for you to do.

Um excuse me, but did you read the link I provided of "That's my Bush" the short lived Comedy Central show in which the Bush twins were protrayed as Lesbian Twins for each other?????

Or how about this:

Megyn Kelly & Panel Slam ‘Hypocritical’ Joan Walsh For Attacking Bush Daughters Back In 2001
Megyn Kelly Panel Slam 8216 Hypocritical 8217 Joan Walsh For Attacking Bush Daughters Back In 2001 Mediaite

As usual with liberals it's okay for them, NOT OKAY FOR YOU!

I'm not defending calling the Obama girls anything. They are lovely little girls.

BUT, any of you liberal hypocrites want to remember how the Bush twins were treated?

Even Comedy Central did a show portraying them as lesbian lovers.

That s My Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But that's okaaaaaaaaaaaay, that's "free expression."

It's only attacking the President's children when the president is a Democrat!
Comparing young adults getting drunk in bars to young teenage girls standing at a WH event. Oh my!

Are they or are they NOT the daughters of the president?

If we are to keep then off limits THEN WE KEEP THEM OFF LIMITS.

You libs can't have it both ways. You bash the Palin kids, you bash the Bush kids BUT you want the Obama kids left alone.

Now I AGREE on this. No one should attack the kids, BUT THAT INCLUDES ALL OF THEM, THE PALINS, THE BUSHS, THE OBAMAS.

So TOO LATE TO GET SELF-RIGHTEOUS NOW!
The Palin kids have never been members of the first family. Why do you think they deserve that status?

The thread title is a lie and should be deleted. Only the left used the word slut. This belongs in the flamezone since there isn't a bullshit zone.

I'm not defending calling the Obama girls anything. They are lovely little girls.

BUT, any of you liberal hypocrites want to remember how the Bush twins were treated?

Even Comedy Central did a show portraying them as lesbian lovers.

That s My Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But that's okaaaaaaaaaaaay, that's "free expression."

It's only attacking the President's children when the president is a Democrat!
Comparing young adults getting drunk in bars to young teenage girls standing at a WH event. Oh my!

Are they or are they NOT the daughters of the president?

If we are to keep then off limits THEN WE KEEP THEM OFF LIMITS.

You libs can't have it both ways. You bash the Palin kids, you bash the Bush kids BUT you want the Obama kids left alone.

Now I AGREE on this. No one should attack the kids, BUT THAT INCLUDES ALL OF THEM, THE PALINS, THE BUSHS, THE OBAMAS.

So TOO LATE TO GET SELF-RIGHTEOUS NOW!
The Palin kids have never been members of the first family. Why do you think they deserve that status?

Oh, get this! IF they are only running for president (VP) then they don't get the "hands off the kids" status.

Really???? So it's okay to make fun of a down syndrome child, for instance? Liberals sure did!

That the stance you want to take? Really?

The thread title is a lie and should be deleted. Only the left used the word slut. This belongs in the flamezone since there isn't a bullshit zone.

All liberal threads are BS. If we did that, all liberal threads would be sent to the FZ.

Bogus and misleading thread titles go up everyday.

I liked it when Meagan on Fox called him Fuckabee.

Megan Fox?

Megan-Fox-14.jpg
No the one that does the news on Fox.
I just wanted an opportunity to post a photo of Megan Fox.
I finally figured that out. :)

So the lamestream media isn't BIASED or in the back pockets of the DNC? this is just shameful all the way around. get your political news from other sources folks.

snip:
Networks Spend More Time on GOP Staffer Comments Than Gruber Scandal By Kyle Drennen | December 2, 2014 | 2:33 PM EST Share it Tweet it More Sharing Services 4443 shares

On Sunday and Monday, the broadcast networks seized on the personal Facebook comments of mid-level congressional staffer Elizabeth Lauten criticizing the Obama daughters – devoting over 14 minutes of national news air time to the controversy in the period of two days.

However, it took those same networks several days to even notice the video comments of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber crediting "the stupidity of the American voter" for passage of the law – providing only 8 minutes of coverage to the much larger scandal.

NBC's Today and Nightly News gave the Lauten story 6 minutes 13 seconds, nearly three times what they gave to the Gruber story (2 minutes 23 seconds). ABC's Good Morning America and World News Tonight offered 2 minutes 37 seconds, double the 1 minute 6 seconds they allocated to the Gruber video.

CBS This Morning and Evening News featured 5 minutes 23 seconds of Lauten coverage. After the Gruber video went viral on November 10, it took CBS four days to get to the story, with a full report on the November 13 This Morning and another full report on Evening News that night, totaling a combined 4 minutes 39 seconds.

NBC didn't notice Gruber's offensive comments until November 17, with a report on Today. NBC Nightly News has yet to mention Jonathan Gruber. ABC didn't cover Gruber until November 18, with a report on World News Tonight. Good Morning America has ignored the story. -
all of it here:
See more at: Networks Spend More Time on GOP Staffer Comments Than Gruber Scandal

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

i don't see "sluts" in your link

Uh, exactly where did she call them sluts in this?

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised, public events.”
Ahhhh... so she did say it in so many words

"dress like you deserve respect and not a spot in the bar"

IS CALLING THEM SLUTS or implying they are dressed like girls in a bar, getting drunk and wanting to get picked up for...you know...doing the naughty...

does that phrase mean sluts? if so, then she is way beyond the line.

Inappropriate comment. But their body language does speak volumes. This staffer wasn't the first to notice it.
Since they are not on the payroll, this whole issue is just basically catty gossip in an increasingly silly and petty country.

and you added to the catty so don't act all innocent

She did not call them sluts.......just low class girls better dressed for bellying up to a bar

The clothes do look like something young women would wear for a night on the town, IF they are old enough to go into a bar.

These girls are too young, in my opinion. And, since they are the daughters of the president and making a public appearance, I think something more modest would be good. I'm not saying they should cover up like Muslim women or anything, just be a tad more conservative,

It's the left that made a big deal out of this. They could have ignored the woman's comments, but instead bitched about it and even started a thread.

just wow, these are the type people you want running our government and country? this was off a persons: PERSONAL FACEBOOK PAGE FOLKS. and they aren't done LYNCHING HER
the lady apologized and left her job but that just isn't ENOUGH. this is just as bad as the comments in this thread. you all should take a look at your black hearts

this rag needs to be shunned by all people who don't have so much HATE in their lives
SNIP:
WaPo Columnist: Racist GOP Staffer Who Criticized Obama Girls Thinks Like Segregationists Who Justified Raping Black Women…

Wow.
Via WaPo:
In keeping with the Christian theme of her self-serving apology, Elizabeth Lauten has blessedly resigned from her post as the communications director for Rep. Stephen Lee Fincher (R-Tenn.). She had said prayer showed her the error of her ways, though one would think she would not need a higher power to tell her that trashing Malia and Sasha Obama for dress and demeanor at a turkey pardoning was not the best idea.
But tucked into the usual partisan sniping of her original Facebook comments and expected swipes at President Obama and Michelle Obama through their children was something deeply disturbing and unsettling. Her rant against the girls read, “Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at the bar.” Let that sink in. She placed two children ages 13 and 16 in a bar, a very adult setting – a place where you can drink, flirt and, in some cities, smoke.
That’s not frivolous, but insidious. And it’s nothing new. Lauten’s mind traveled back to a disgusting place and time, when black women were disrespected, denied a spot on the pedestal of virtue white women occupied. Those views – apparently alive and well – excused the abuse and disregard of human beings judged not worthy of respect or consideration by people who prayed as hard as Lauten says she does. […]

all of this SICK piece of trash here:
WaPo Columnist Racist GOP Staffer Who Criticized Obama Girls Thinks Like Segregationists Who Justified Raping Black Women 8230 Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
this was a comment from the article above

snip;
Sarah Palin was in New York with her 14-year-old daughter, Willow, when David Letterman cracked the following:
“One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.”
Compare that to “Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at the bar.”
White Privilege does not exist - it is a lefty projection. Progressive privilege is what we are witnessing.
WaPo Columnist Racist GOP Staffer Who Criticized Obama Girls Thinks Like Segregationists Who Justified Raping Black Women 8230 Weasel Zippers

because it's NOT THERE
this should of been moved into rubber room it was a made up LIE and we should have at least some HONESTY in our titles here

because it's NOT THERE
this should of been moved into rubber room it was a made up LIE and we should have at least some HONESTY in our titles here
Gruber did call them stupid.

They prove him right over and over and over....

Forum List

Back