A) Who are the "Republica"?? B) Are all Obamatrons "sluts"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
There is a thread started with this title: Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

The people that belong to the opprobrium of "Stupidity of American Voter" by Gruber show almost ALL the time not only their IGNORANCE...(who in the hell are the "Republica"???)their laziness and finally their frequent propensity to fabricated stories"..."calling them 'sluts'"?

But these idiots took a headline..
Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts
Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts
Follow the above link... THERE IS NO MENTION of the word Sluts except in the headline!

“Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised, public events,” Lauten said in a Facebook post.
There is NOT one use of the word "slut" in the story.

YET these people who can't spell. Who are too lazy to correct their mistakes. And are almost always ready to make up stories and words...i.e. "sluts"??? These are the people that voted for Obama!
So I ask in the vain of the above thread...making NO sense I know... but will make sense to Obamatrons... are they also 'sluts"???

What does this show??
A) Obamatrons are ONLY able of reading headlines..." dress like bar sluts" was NEVER used by the GOP staffer!
B) And so they take a headline and make it REALITY!!!

Where does the phrase "bar sluts" appear in the Facebook post? Did anybody on the left criticize the media for the things they said about George Bush's daughters and the dirt they dug up on them?

I still haven't heard who the "Republica" is or are?
I am assuming because it was a lazy liberal member of the "stupidity of american voter" group they meant "Republican"... as these 30 second sound bite
attention deficit order Obamatrons just truly are too lazy to pay attention to little details. There is a reason for that statement.."The devil is in the details"...
for you people that believed Pelosi's "Pass The Bill So You Can Find Out What's In It"

Her apology was meaningless ... she didn't apologize to the president's daughters, nor to the first family.

Her apology was meaningless ... she didn't apologize to the president's daughters, nor to the first family.

Of course we never heard much when the rabid-mouthed liberals attacked the Bush girls..

The “sexy Bush twins who like to party” story is solely the creation of a salivating media’s lust. And it didn’t start with citations for attempts at underage drinking. That’s just an excuse. Remember back in January when Matt Stone and Trey Parker, creators of “South Park,” announced their new Comedy Central show, “That’s My Bush”? They proclaimed that their new show would be “barely legal,” because it would feature the Bush daughters depicted as “hot and sexy lesbian lovers” engaging in oral sex.
That s My Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This was a real comedy based on bashing the Bushes...
Here are 8 episodes that ran:

1 "An Aborted Dinner Date" April 4, 2001
George tries to have a dinner with Laura and a publicity dinner at the same time.
Political Issue: Pro-life and pro-choice rights.
Sitcom Plot: Trying to attend two engagements at once.
2 "A Poorly Executed Plan" April 11, 2001
George tries to impress his old frat buddies with an execution.
Political Issue: The death penalty.
Sitcom Plot: A visit from old friends prompts an elaborate ruse.
3 "Eenie, Meenie, Miney, MURDER!" April 18, 2001
George, going by the advice of a telephone psychic, believes he will be murdered by someone in the White House.
Political Issue: Gun control laws.
Sitcom Plot: One character mistakenly believes the other characters are plotting behind his back.
4 "S.D.I. - Aye-AYE!" April 25, 2001
George tries to illegally hook up cable and accidentally shoots a laser into Austria.
Political Issue: The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI).
Sitcom Plot: Trying to conceal a blunder that the character was warned against making.
5 "The First Lady's Persqueeter" May 2, 2001
George tries to put Pun'kin, the Bush family cat to sleep, while Laura tries to improve her "downtown area" after mishearing George's conversation.
Political Issue: Assisted suicide.
Sitcom Plot: Mishearing a conversation leads to a wildly incorrect conclusion.
6 "Mom 'E' D.E.A. Arrest" May 9, 2001
Laura tries to impress George's mother Barbara by organizing the War on Drugs Arrest ceremony while George accidentally takes ecstasy.
Political Issue: The War on Drugs.
Sitcom Plot: Trying to impress the mother-in-law.
7 "Trapped in a Small Environment" May 16, 2001
Laura and George successfully set up Karl with one of Laura's friends, only to find out that he is married, while rioters outside protest oil drilling in Alaska.
Political Issue: Oil drilling in Alaska.
Sitcom Plot: Characters that do not get along must cooperate when they are trapped together.
8 "Fare Thee Welfare" May 23, 2001
Series finale. After losing an important peace treaty, George is removed from office by Dick Cheney and tries to find a new job.
Political Issue: Presidential impeachment.
Sitcom Plot: Being fired from your job. Also parodies the conventions of series finales and spin-offs.

Where were the apologies for these publicly aired episodes? NO ONE...

I am assuming because it was a lazy liberal member of the "stupidity of american voter" group they meant "Republican"... as these 30 second sound bite
attention deficit order Obamatrons just truly are too lazy to pay attention to little details. There is a reason for that statement.."The devil is in the details"...
for you people that believed Pelosi's "Pass The Bill So You Can Find Out What's In It"

I think Republica is kind of like Republicans refering to the "Democrat" Party

I don't think so... I think the poster was just lazy! Doesn't know that titles can be corrected if a fat finger occurred which I can understand. What I don't understand is the poster having angst about the pouty girls being given good advice that their boorish parents haven't done.
Of course what would you expect of the off spring that have a role model that chews gum not comprehending how the Chinese found it offensive!

"We made this meeting so luxurious, with singing and dancing, but see Obama, stepping out of his car chewing gum like an idler," wrote Yin Hong, a professor of journalism at Beijing's Tsinghua University, on the Twitter-like Sina Weibo micro-blog service.However "stiff" the Chinese might be, Americans also criticize the President for chewing gum.
Althouse Chewing and eschewing... Obama in China.
So of course if a role model is boorish so will be the off-spring!

I don't think so... I think the poster was just lazy! Doesn't know that titles can be corrected if a fat finger occurred which I can understand. What I don't understand is the poster having angst about the pouty girls being given good advice that their boorish parents haven't done.
Of course what would you expect of the off spring that have a role model that chews gum not comprehending how the Chinese found it offensive!

"We made this meeting so luxurious, with singing and dancing, but see Obama, stepping out of his car chewing gum like an idler," wrote Yin Hong, a professor of journalism at Beijing's Tsinghua University, on the Twitter-like Sina Weibo micro-blog service.However "stiff" the Chinese might be, Americans also criticize the President for chewing gum.

As bad as telling the girls they have no class and dress like bar tramps, I think telling them that their parents are not good role models is reprehensible. In spite of how much the rightwing hates them, the Obamas have done nothing to indicate that they are not good parents

For Republicans to cross that line shows how far their hatred has reached....even lower than bitching about chewing gum in a car

As bad as telling the girls they have no class and dress like bar tramps, I think telling them that their parents are not good role models is reprehensible. In spite of how much the rightwing hates them, the Obamas have done nothing to indicate that they are not good parents

For Republicans to cross that line shows how far their hatred has reached....even lower than bitching about chewing gum in a car
You got to be kidding!
If Obama is so diplomatically protocol ignorant to "chew gum"... that is NOT the image I want for a president. And as such he also definitely is not
a role model for his kids!
There mother with the following "attribute" is also a healthy eating advocate???
Michellebutt.png

You got to be kidding!
If Obama is so diplomatically protocol ignorant to "chew gum"... that is NOT the image I want for a president. And as such he also definitely is not
There mother with the following "attribute" is also a healthy eating advocate???
View attachment 34640

That photo has been proven to be a fake. Why do you feel the need to lie to prove a point?

snopes.com Michelle Obama s Derriere

You got to be kidding!
View attachment 34640

That photo has been proven to be a fake. Why do you feel the need to lie to prove a point?

snopes.com Michelle Obama s Derriere

OK. Sorry. Didn't know that.
How about these?
Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 11.40.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 11.40.08 AM.png

Michelle Obama is the most physically fit and active First Lady in history
Doctored rightwing photos will not change that

michelle-obama-lets-move-active-schools.jpg

Forum List

Back