Repub Ken Buck says election deniers are lying to America

You got nothing, but the word of trump as he stood behind a podium....the BIG LIE.
And what do you have? The same thing. Proven liars about the Russian hoax telling you the election was not stolen. Liars about Covid telling you the election was not stolen. And now the huge lie that J6 was not a set up. You are the one who has nothing but a corrupt government that is destroying the country with the help of very stupid people like you.

And what do you have? The same thing. Proven liars about the Russian hoax telling you the election was not stolen. Liars about Covid telling you the election was not stolen. And now the huge lie that J6 was not a set up. You are the one who has nothing but a corrupt government that is destroying the country with the help of very stupid people like you.
You’ve got misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

That’s it.

Of course he is right. trump and his cowardly cult have been lying about the election for three years and calling J6 an unguided Capitol tour is a lie.
I'd have more respect for Buck if he had been more vocal about the truth before he decided not to run for re-election.
But the sad reality is you can't speak out against Trumpery and expect to stay in Congress. Just ask Liz Cheney.

I cannot believe tepubs are willing to vote for a bald face liar like trump. Niki Haley is far more qualified to be their nominee. trump, it is very probable, will be a felon prior to the repub nominating convention.

WHAT WILL THEY DO?
No one who voted for the liar Biden is in any position to be calling others liars. Nikk Hally is a neo-con who can't wait to start wars.

He didn't really say that. It's spin created by somebody named Asher Notheis.
Derp…

Transcript: Rep. Ken Buck on "Face the Nation," Nov. 26, 2023​

MARGARET BRENNAN: Okay, well, we'll have to see if that can get done. I want to ask you about how we introduced you, which was mentioning your retirement. We've seen a tremendous number of retirements announced in just the past few weeks. It's the highest number of retirements in a single month for over a decade. You said, "too many Republican leaders are lying to America." Who do you have in mind when you said that?

REP. BUCK: I have – everybody who thinks that the election was stolen or talks about the election being stolen is lying to America and that's everyone that is- that is making that argument. Everyone who makes the argument that January 6 was, you know, an unguided tour of the Capitol is lying to America. Everyone who says that the prisoners who are being prosecuted right now for their involvement in January 6, that they are somehow political prisoners or that they didn't commit crimes, those folks are lying to America. As a Republican Party, if we're going to offer good solid policy answers to the real challenges we face in America, we've got to get past the lies and we've got to have credibility with the American public. And I think we can do that, but we have to move forward.

It could end now, if you would just admit that the football players who are kneeling are iving in the freest, most opportunity filled nation on Earth while attending college at taxpayer expense, or making high six figures in the NFL.

Many thousands kneeled, not just football players. All the same you can kneel for others. There is a concept that goes that not everything is about you. I understand you may not understand that concept but it's one many do understand.

Many thousands kneeled, not just football players. All the same you can kneel for others. There is a concept that goes that not everything is about you. I understand you may not understand that concept but it's one many do understand.
Were all of those thousands living in the freeest, most opportunity filled nation on Earth, while attending spectacular events at stadiums?

Were all of those thousands living in the freeest, most opportunity filled nation on Earth, while attending spectacular events at stadiums?
That's good.

Whatever number of them were, are either incredibly hypocritical, or completely ignorant of the lives of people in other nations compared to people in the U.S.

Which reason do you think most prevalent?

Forum List

Back