Report: Obama administration boosts openness

That's not an answer... but then no one expected one, because if you were honest and answered the question, you'd have to admit the truth about your messiah,

Will you PLEASE shut up with the premanufactured talking points? Jesus Christ, you asshate are so damn programmed, it is scary. The reason I asked about Dubya and Cheney is because I am TRYING to better understand why Obama's college transcripts are such a big deal to asshats like you when there are so many more IMPORTANT things that need to be dealt with? I mean come on already.....college transcripts and birth certificates? Really? REALLY?

Did B B B B B Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh or cheney refuse to release anything?

Did Bush and/or Cheney spend their formative years at the foot of racists, communists and terrorists?

Whats' Obama hiding and why is he hiding it?

And why are the media determined to help him hide it?

And why are you swallowing the whole thing, hook, line and sinker?

Because the democrats are in power, and Obama is president...nuff said.

Whoopie.

How about some of that "openness" insofar as it relates to his college transcripts?

Why would you want to see his college transcripts?
Because he featured his education prominently, as a primary marketing tool for his election.

The employers deserve to see the full credentials of the employee.

Now, quit playing dumber than usual.

MSNBC?? When i saw that i knew it was going to be a Hopey Changey Boot-Licking thread. Who actually still believes anything NBC reports at this point? Just not getting that Chris Matthews "Thrill up my Leg" on this one. :(

That's not an answer... but then no one expected one, because if you were honest and answered the question, you'd have to admit the truth about your messiah,

Will you PLEASE shut up with the premanufactured talking points? Jesus Christ, you asshate are so damn programmed, it is scary. The reason I asked about Dubya and Cheney is because I am TRYING to better understand why Obama's college transcripts are such a big deal to asshats like you when there are so many more IMPORTANT things that need to be dealt with? I mean come on already.....college transcripts and birth certificates? Really? REALLY?

There is no bigger bat shit crazy, liberal loon, partisan HACK here than you. And PISS ON THE CONSTITUTION... ya we know that's what you and your obama ass kissing club members believe. FUCK the constitution.... you'll make up the rules for obama as you go along right? Well you've been doing it so far, but it's going to catch up to you, and I'm going to LAUGH MY EVER LOVIN' CONSERVATIVE ASS OFF when it does! I just wish I could be around one of you BRAIN WASHED obamabots when it happens, SO I COULD LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! You ignorant mother fucking twit.

Now I gotta go to the bar tonight just to find me some mealy mouthed little pin headed liberal like vayank to BITCH SLAP to make myself feel better... :lol:

Last edited:
I see nodog and Vaginayank are furiously scratching at their manginas, in order to relieve that irritating "liberal male feminine itch" that ALL liberal male pussies are afflicted with!
Christ, not only were they whimpy lil' moronic libs over on MSNBC, they're even bigger whimpy moronic libs over here.
But then, have we ever met a liberal male who WASN'T a whimpy moron?
HELL NO!

There is no bigger bat shit crazy, liberal loon, partisan HACK here than you. And PISS ON THE CONSTITUTION... ya we know that's what you and your obama ass kissing club members believe. FUCK the constitution.... you'll make up the rules for obama as you go along right? Well you've been doing it so far, but it's going to catch up to you, and I'm going to LAUGH MY EVER LOVIN' CONSERVATIVE ASS OFF when it does! I just wish I could be around one of you BRAIN WASHED obamabots when it happens, SO I COULD LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! You ignorant mother fucking twit.

Now I gotta go to the bar tonight just to find me some mealy mouthed little pin headed liberal like vayank to BITCH SLAP to make myself feel better... :lol:
Slap 'em one for me also!

So what?

Something paraded around that prominently deserves to be scrutinized, on demand, by the employers.

Like Sarah Palin's children, for example? I thought you cons went apeshit over the media for that scrutiny even though Palin CHOSE to parade them all over America in an attempt to gain political points?

Spoken like a true con. Don't forget to take one of your guns so you can kill anyone who doesn't agree with your premanufactured talking points!

Spoken like a true con. Don't forget to take one of your guns so you can kill anyone who doesn't agree with your premanufactured talking points!

I just find one that I think looks like you ya dough headed punk and kick his ass.

I just find one that I think looks like you ya dough headed punk and kick his ass.

Wow...yet ANOTHER keyboard commando. You are one scray MOFO. Did you actually SERVE in the military, or do you just use that avatar to add to your bad ass image?

Wow...yet ANOTHER keyboard commando. You are one scray MOFO. Did you actually SERVE in the military, or do you just use that avatar to add to your bad ass image?

Oh, boy. I like ya VaYank - politically, you and i have a lot in common. However, as you will discover if you hang around, Pale is a right-wing loon, but he's honest and he could probably kick your arse. Doesn't mean you don't have to agree with him, just letting ya know. And yes, he did serve in the military (airforce) as a aviation mechanic (from memory)...

Forum List

Back