Report: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran

No one can run in Iran that the Mullah's haven't approved.

And no one can run in America who the bankers on Wall Street haven't approved.

We all have our cultural authorities, do we not?

The Bankers on Wall Street can live with Obama. They'd like Romney, but they know that he isn't electable, they can live with Obama for another four years. They can't live with Ron Paul, which is why Ron Paul will never be President.

In 2005, the Mullahs would have been fine with Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a guy who had served as president previously from 1980 to 1997. In 2009, they'd have been fine with Mir-Hossein Mousavi, who had served as PM before the office was abolished in favor of a stronger presidency.

They also realize there is a popular will.

Sorry, just is. They'd have probalby liked those other mainstream guys, but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is more of a crowd pleaser.

Simply put, if we don't understand the politics there (and I'll admit, there are nuances I don't understand), we are liable to seriously miscalculate.

Not that you'll go down to a recruiters office when we do.

BS.

They can't live with Ron Paul, which is why Ron Paul will never be President.

But you said no one can run without the bankers approval.
You've already disproved your claim. :clap2:

I'm still not clear on why I need to enlist when we start bombing Iran. Spell it out?

Maybe if you CHICKENHAWKS had to send your own kids to die for Israel, you wouldn't be so keen on dying for Israel.

Ron Paul won't be President. They are letting him "participate", but they won't ever let him get the nomination. The way they cheated in Maine should be proof of that.

The Banksters run this country. This is why they can crash the economy and not a one of them went to jail. They've bought both parties. Just because they let Ron Paul howl at the moon in debates doesn't mean they are ever going to let him really run.

So we'll have a choice between their two picks- Romney and Obama, just like the Iranians have a choice between two picks of the Mullahs.

The Bankers on Wall Street can live with Obama. They'd like Romney, but they know that he isn't electable, they can live with Obama for another four years. They can't live with Ron Paul, which is why Ron Paul will never be President.

In 2005, the Mullahs would have been fine with Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a guy who had served as president previously from 1980 to 1997. In 2009, they'd have been fine with Mir-Hossein Mousavi, who had served as PM before the office was abolished in favor of a stronger presidency.

Sorry, just is. They'd have probalby liked those other mainstream guys, but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is more of a crowd pleaser.

Simply put, if we don't understand the politics there (and I'll admit, there are nuances I don't understand), we are liable to seriously miscalculate.

BS.

I'm still not clear on why I need to enlist when we start bombing Iran. Spell it out?

Maybe if you CHICKENHAWKS had to send your own kids to die for Israel, you wouldn't be so keen on dying for Israel.

Ron Paul won't be President. They are letting him "participate", but they won't ever let him get the nomination. The way they cheated in Maine should be proof of that.

The Banksters run this country. This is why they can crash the economy and not a one of them went to jail. They've bought both parties. Just because they let Ron Paul howl at the moon in debates doesn't mean they are ever going to let him really run.

So we'll have a choice between their two picks- Romney and Obama, just like the Iranians have a choice between two picks of the Mullahs.

Joe sometimes you confuse me. It seems like all the time you almost accidentally speak out in support of Paul's policies and here it seems like you like the fact that he's the only politician not bought off by corporate america, but then you always go back to calling him crazy.

Is he crazy for thinking he can make any difference in such a mess? Or is he just flat out crazy?

Joe sometimes you confuse me. It seems like all the time you almost accidentally speak out in support of Paul's policies and here it seems like you like the fact that he's the only politician not bought off by corporate america, but then you always go back to calling him crazy.

Is he crazy for thinking he can make any difference in such a mess? Or is he just flat out crazy?

I would say he makes sane things sound crazy.

For instance, what he says about Israel is pretty much the rest of the world's opinion, but no American Politician can say it. The combination of the Religious Right and AIPAC make that impossible.

I'm a realist. I know my politicians are going to be bought off, which means they are pragmatists. We have an economic system based on greed. Until we start leveraging that, we are going to get more of the same.

BS.

Why do we have to send our kids to die when we bomb Iran?
I'll bet fewer Americans will die if we take out the mullahs before they get nukes.

Yeah, the banksters run the country. LOL!
Is that why they let the government force them to make bad loans?
And then they crashed the economy by losing tens of billions of dollars.
Very sneaky!
Why should bankers go to jail for making bad loans?
Franklin Raines didn't go to jail for falsifying earnings.

BS.

The Globalist Elite decide these things in the end. Romney/Obama? No difference at all. Both are Elite hand-picked Harvard boys. As usual, the joke's on the American People.

I'll bet fewer Americans will die if we take out the mullahs before they get nukes.

1) We can't take out the Mullahs. This is the kind of retardation we want to believe, that it's the Mullah's and not the Iranian people who are the problem. They weren't strewing flowers at our feets when we marched into Baghdad, and we'll never get that close to Tehran.

2) No reason for Americans to die at all. All we have to do is announce, "We are not party to any conflict". Cut off the 3 billion in welfare we give Israel and the 4 billion we give her neighbors to play nice with her. We'll still sell them weapons, if they can come up with cash on the barrel for them.

Very sneaky!

They government didn't "force" the banks to make bad loans.

In fact, the Banks couldn't wait to get into the "sub-Prime" mortgage market, or sell them off as securities.

Of course, the banksters didn't lose anything. They were insured and got bailouts. Then they were allowed to squeeeeeeeze their customers to pay some of them back.

God, Chippy, you are some kind of high grade retard, aren't you?

1) We can't take out the Mullahs. This is the kind of retardation we want to believe, that it's the Mullah's and not the Iranian people who are the problem. They weren't strewing flowers at our feets when we marched into Baghdad, and we'll never get that close to Tehran.

2) No reason for Americans to die at all. All we have to do is announce, "We are not party to any conflict". Cut off the 3 billion in welfare we give Israel and the 4 billion we give her neighbors to play nice with her. We'll still sell them weapons, if they can come up with cash on the barrel for them.

Very sneaky!

In fact, the Banks couldn't wait to get into the "sub-Prime" mortgage market, or sell them off as securities.

Of course, the banksters didn't lose anything. They were insured and got bailouts. Then they were allowed to squeeeeeeeze their customers to pay some of them back.

God, Chippy, you are some kind of high grade retard, aren't you?

We can't take out the Mullahs. This is the kind of retardation we want to believe, that it's the Mullah's and not the Iranian people who are the problem.

The people are tired of the mullahs after 30 years of ruining their country.

They weren't strewing flowers at our feets when we marched into Baghdad, and we'll never get that close to Tehran.

We don't need to march into Tehran.

No reason for Americans to die at all.

I know. A few days of bombing doesn't require American troops.

Sure they did. What are the laws against red-lining all about?
What's the CRA?
Why did the government run sting operations against banks?
Why do they collect information about race when they make loans?

Of course, the banksters didn't lose anything.

Of course they did. Tens of billions.

They were insured and got bailouts.

Insured? LOL! And the "bailouts" were loans that were repaid.
A loan doesn't make up for a loss.

the Israeli settlement [policy of creating defacto borders on the ground is in direct opposition to America's foreign policies and more impotantly our Nation interests...the Tail wagging the dog through AIPAC!

We can't take out the Mullahs. This is the kind of retardation we want to believe, that it's the Mullah's and not the Iranian people who are the problem.

They weren't strewing flowers at our feets when we marched into Baghdad, and we'll never get that close to Tehran.

What's the CRA?

Chippy, we need to sterilize you so you don't breed. You'd throw evolution into reverse.

1) The Iranian people are perfectly happy with the Mullahs. Sorry, man, they just are. I know this is hard for Christian Funditards to believe that Muslim Funditards can be just as fanatical, but they are.

2) Short of using nukes (an international war crime) really, conventional bombing isn't goign to get it done.

3) The CRA and REd lining and stings were done because the banks were racist. Once the banks figured out they couldn't pull that shit anymore, they just went into the predatory Sub-prime mortgage business.

4) The Banksters "repaid" the loans by screwing their customers with higher interest rates and more fees.

What's the CRA?

Chippy, we need to sterilize you so you don't breed. You'd throw evolution into reverse.

1) The Iranian people are perfectly happy with the Mullahs. Sorry, man, they just are. I know this is hard for Christian Funditards to believe that Muslim Funditards can be just as fanatical, but they are.

2) Short of using nukes (an international war crime) really, conventional bombing isn't goign to get it done.

3) The CRA and REd lining and stings were done because the banks were racist. Once the banks figured out they couldn't pull that shit anymore, they just went into the predatory Sub-prime mortgage business.

4) The Banksters "repaid" the loans by screwing their customers with higher interest rates and more fees.

Awww...aren't you a sweet little moron.

What's the CRA?

Iranian people hate the Mullahs with a purple passion.

Iranian people hate the Mullahs with a purple passion.

Sure they do... I guess that's why ultra-religous parties won today's parlimentary elections.

Ahmadi-Nejad critics lead in Iran poll results - FT.com

Early results of Friday’s parliamentary elections in Iran show fundamentalists critical of president Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad in the lead.

Analysts, however, are cautious in calling this a major defeat for Iran’s president, and stress his political weight in the next 290-seat parliament remains unclear.

That is quite possible and, quite frankly, does not matter one iota as to what actions we should be taking. Nation building is asinine anyway, whether or not the 'people' want it. We should get out of that business. That does not preclude us in protecting our interests.
That depends on the goal. If it is removing Iran's war fighting capability and destroying their nuclear aspirations then conventional bombing will be extremely effective and rather ch4eap compared with the mired situations we created in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Bullshit. The Black population has lower credit scores than White or Asian populations as a whole mostly due to a host of social problems and the lack of generational opportunities that have been offered to other races. These issues where reflected, *gasp* in the loan rates particularly when it came to certain underprivileged areas. Surprisingly enough (not really), the white knights that raced to 'protect' these people in the name of abolishing racism have done far more harm than good in doing so. It is yet another reason that such attempts are absolute crap and they should not be doing things like this. Disproportionate results are not defacto racism. Period. If you want to attack racism, you look at each case and actually stop the real racism, not try and make the end results match some bullshit ratio or target number.
Again, surprise....
No shit, what do you expect them to do if they are taking increased risks?

Forum List

Back