Report: EPA finds that some US drinking water contains Uranium

Well that explains why I keep glowing in the dark. My wife keeps yelling me to shut off the kitchen light when it's not even on.

Well that explains why I keep glowing in the dark. My wife keeps yelling me to shut off the kitchen light when it's not even on.
Ummm, never mind…

Well isn’t this lovely to know. But hey the goldfish will have forgotten by Sunday or blow it off months later the dingalings don’t know why they are in the hospitals sick with Cancer.
Doesn’t surprise me one bit…

Ummm, never mind…

Doesn’t surprise me one bit…

Who the hell drinks water anyway? That's the stuff you use for washing cars, ain't it?

I drink more of this stuff than anything else...

drink.jpg

Mehh. Between eating the nuclear fallout from the 1950's and breathing all that asbestos dust from the 1960's brake shoes that's still on the roadsides, we're all gonna die anyway, right?

US Honey Has Radioactive Fallout from 1950s Nuclear Tests
People who worry about this shit usually die younger. We have amazing kidneys and livers we humans do

Maybe the uranium will kill cancer cells slowly and gently in micro doses. Always look at a bright side I've always said

There is a saying among chemists in the water treatment racket: Every substance is harmless and every substance is lethal; it's all about the dosage. There are harmless trace amounts of all sorts of shit in drinking water, food, and the atmosphere.

Drink up. Build up your tolerance.

Well isn’t this lovely to know. But hey the goldfish will have forgotten by Sunday or blow it off months later the dingalings don’t know why they are in the hospitals sick with Cancer.

From your link:

"Data from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) shows that drinking water in some parts of America may contain unsafe levels of uranium."

===

What is unsafe level?

From National Library of Medicine

Uranium

Uranium is a common naturally occurring and radioactive substance. It is a normal part of rocks, soil, air, and water, and it occurs in nature in the form of minerals – but never as a metal.

LINK

Forum List

Back