Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

Both Palestinians and the IDF have been accused of using WP, and if those claims have of truth, I believe niether one of us should use that on civilians, EVER.
It is well documented that the IDF used WP against Palestinian civilians several times.

But there isn't even one case of WP used by the Gaza freedom fighters.

Basically because they do not possess a weapon to that could shot WP munitions.......... :cool:

So of course you have links to this 'documentation', right?

I don't eat beans. I eat Israeli food.

Are lentils beans or peas?

Lipush I heard the term "beaner" used by a TEXAN with whom I worked long
ago----it is a silly slang designation for a mexican ----as he told me. Mexican food
includes lots of beans-----like pinto beans and black beans. Before I heard it from the
Texan----I had never heard that usage before.

It's not the kind of language educated or decent people tend to use.

Both Palestinians and the IDF have been accused of using WP, and if those claims have of truth, I believe niether one of us should use that on civilians, EVER.
It is well documented that the IDF used WP against Palestinian civilians several times.

Basically because they do not possess a weapon to that could shot WP munitions.......... :cool:

Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, The Goldstone Report, The UN, all have reports documenting Israel's use of white phosphorous against civilians.

Your blindness to the truth is certainly something to behold.

You just cannot stop defending the baby killing!

Baby killing is in your blood, it is the essence of who you are!

Sherri

"(Jerusalem) - Israel's repeated firing of white phosphorus shells over densely populated areas of Gaza during its recent military campaign was indiscriminate and is evidence of war crimes, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today.

The 71-page report, "Rain of Fire: Israel's Unlawful Use of White Phosphorus in Gaza," provides witness accounts of the devastating effects that white phosphorus munitions had on civilians and civilian property in Gaza. Human Rights Watch researchers in Gaza immediately after hostilities ended found spent shells, canister liners, and dozens of burnt felt wedges containing white phosphorus on city streets, apartment roofs, residential courtyards, and at a United Nations school. The report also presents ballistics evidence, photographs, and satellite imagery, as well as documents from the Israeli military and government"

Israel: White Phosphorus Use Evidence of War Crimes | Human Rights Watch

Sherri

Are lentils beans or peas?

Lipush I heard the term "beaner" used by a TEXAN with whom I worked long
ago----it is a silly slang designation for a mexican ----as he told me. Mexican food
includes lots of beans-----like pinto beans and black beans. Before I heard it from the
Texan----I had never heard that usage before.

It's not the kind of language educated or decent people tend to use.

It IS the kind of launguage one expected to use when they have no other argument to use.

Once they see they lost ground, they either use theses kind of words, or do the easiest thing, go on personal insults.

"(Jerusalem) - Israel's repeated firing of white phosphorus shells over densely populated areas of Gaza during its recent military campaign was indiscriminate and is evidence of war crimes, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today.

The 71-page report, "Rain of Fire: Israel's Unlawful Use of White Phosphorus in Gaza," provides witness accounts of the devastating effects that white phosphorus munitions had on civilians and civilian property in Gaza. Human Rights Watch researchers in Gaza immediately after hostilities ended found spent shells, canister liners, and dozens of burnt felt wedges containing white phosphorus on city streets, apartment roofs, residential courtyards, and at a United Nations school. The report also presents ballistics evidence, photographs, and satellite imagery, as well as documents from the Israeli military and government"

Sherri

No condemning the usage of Palestinian WP?

Didn't think so.

Do you justify the usage of WP from the Palestinian side?

When there is need for criticism, there is need for criticism. That is why I post things I object to.

Also to take the ground out of the claim that "You're biased" when it comes to Israel. Yes I am, but when there is something rotten or need to be changed inside the camp, I will surely point this out.

However, those here who respond are Jew-haters and Israel-haters. They will take any bait to bash Israel and chase it like bears to honey.

That's how Sunni used to say, "INSIDE THE DNA" of the haters.:cool:

Excellent.
Perhaps you can give us your opinion of Israel's use of phosphorus shells on Palestinian civilians.
I await your answer.

I'll give you mine: it's been proven a baseless libel. While the IDF - like the US and any other nation's military DOES use WP shells under the circumstances allowed in the GC's - it has not sanctioned the use OUTSIDE those circumstances. War is not tidy and neat, and tragically sometimes mistakes occur.

Any claim that WP has been *deliberately* used at people ID'd as civilians has - to my knowledge - been proven false.

It is true that those killed due to 'collateral' damage are no less dead - but to claim those deaths were deliberate murder is a lie.

You DO realize, don't you, that at least 25% of any casualty count in any war before the Gulf War was due to 'friendly fire'?? Sometimes it approached HALF.

You are a Liar, the human rights groups document Isreal's unlawful use of white phosphorous against civilians.

And direct attacks on a house in a ground invasion in Gaza do not get more deliberate than that.

Israel deliberately uses white phosphorous against civilians.

That is how Farah was injured.

Sherri

Sherri

Didn't think so.

Hasbara Propaganda and still waiting to hear of burned Israelis.

Where are they, baby killer?

If there was this use of WP by Palestinians, we should see victims of such use, but Im still waiting!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, The Goldstone Report, The UN, all have reports documenting Israel's use of white phosphorous against civilians.

Sherri

I asked another poster for the links to what he claimed was 'well documented'. And someone else makes this filthy and utterly insane attack upon my ancestry instead......

Considering the sherrithing purports to be a 'pacifist humanitarian' and all, I find it's flaming idiocy above doubly offensive.

And in the mean time, no link to any information has been provided...... Even when WP has been used in warfare, I'd like to know how anyone thinks it's possible to 'prove' such an intangible as motivation, deliberately seeking to harm identified civilians. What is the standard of proof used? Is it something within the GC, spelled out? Who developed this protocol (for determining 'deliberate targeting of known civilians')?

Simply screaming that "HR groups have proven" something just isn't the same thing ..... It's simply not any kind of 'proof' or 'validation' whatsoever.

And - I should believe a sherrithing which tells me I was born a murderer WHY?????

I have never killed any baby or supported baby killing, sherri.

Yelling the same old "baby killer! baby killer!" make you sound like some crazy person.

I am not seeing you condemn it, your clan's baby killing! That means you support it! You might as well have killed each child that died with your very own hands, same difference!What makes you crave the blood of Palestinian babies? WHAT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE?

Sherri

I asked another poster for the links to what he claimed was 'well documented'. And someone else makes this filthy and utterly insane attack upon my ancestry instead......

Considering the sherrithing purports to be a 'pacifist humanitarian' and all, I find it's flaming idiocy above doubly offensive.

And in the mean time, no link to any information has been provided...... Even when WP has been used in warfare, I'd like to know how anyone thinks it's possible to 'prove' such an intangible as motivation, deliberately seeking to harm identified civilians. What is the standard of proof used? Is it something within the GC, spelled out? Who developed this protocol (for determining 'deliberate targeting of known civilians')?

Simply screaming that "HR groups have proven" something just isn't the same thing ..... It's simply not any kind of 'proof' or 'validation' whatsoever.

And - I should believe a sherrithing which tells me I was born a murderer WHY?????

I GAVE YOU A LINK multiple times now AND I REFERRED YOU TO OTHERS WHO HAVE WRITTEN REPORTS DOCUMENTING THE UNLAWFUL USE OF WP.

You seem incapable of processing this information???????????????????????????????????????

Sherri

Didn't think so.

Hasbara Propaganda and still waiting to hear of burned Israelis.

Where are they,baby killer?

You must be a good lawyer when you want to.

You completely ignored my question.

I will ask again, though.

WILL YOU CONDEMND THE PALESTINIAN USAGE OF WP?

Yelling the same old "baby killer! baby killer!" make you sound like some crazy person.

I am not seeing you condemn it, your clan's baby killing! That means you support it! You might as well have killed each child that died with your very own hands, same difference!What makes you crave the blood of Palestinian babies? WHAT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE?
Isn't it past your feeding time? Your slop is getting cold.

Never I said I support baby killing.

That is a conclusion you came to, on your own, Sherri.

That is conclusion based solely on your prejudice and one sided way in which you see the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

Tell all of that to God, that is who you need to convince of your goodness, not me!

I am not the proud Zionist baby killer!

I am not the one defending attacks on babies that burn to death mothers and children and brothers and sisters and entire families in Gaza, you are!

Sherri

It seems to me, though, that YOU'RE protectind and defending attacks on babies that burn to death mothers and children and brothers and sisters and entire families IN ISRAEL.

So *If* I go to hell (In which I do not believe, but hypothetically), God will probably tell me to save you a seat.

I am still waiting for you to prove this baseless claim Palestinians are killing Israelis with WP.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I will not agree to any child being killed on any side of the border.

children are children, and their souls is pure and untouched by blood or greed.

But I will always support the Israeli troops, like you will support the American troops, even if tragedies happen in the MidEast when they serve.

It is simple as that.

Our troops do what they do first thing to protect us, and that is never to be condemned.

Sad is to be if the blameless and innocent children die. but the IDF is forever will be considered by civilians as the army of heroes. The modern Maccabees.

Tell all of that to God, that is who you need to convince of your goodness, not me!

I am not the proud Zionist baby killer!

I am not the one defending attacks on babies that burn to death mothers and children and brothers and sisters and entire families in Gaza, you are!

Sherri

It seems to me, though, that YOU'RE protectind and defending attacks on babies that burn to death mothers and children and brothers and sisters and entire families IN ISRAEL.

So *If* I go to hell (In which I do not believe, but hypothetically), God will probably tell me to save you a seat.

I am still waiting for you to prove this baseless claim Palestinians are killing Israelis with WP.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I said they USED WP, and gave you more than one link.

so what's with the ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lipush the ???? is one of the ways the whore does the "LIAR"
fart. she keeps it vague-----as so all mendacious slobs

Forum List

Back