Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

Jews will claim to be a race if it advances their current agenda.

While at other times they reject being described as a race.

And say their identity is based on religion. :cool:
Why do you even concern yourself with such things when it is your new brethren who are busy murdering people (even others Muslims) in the name of their religion?

Face it Lipush......jews are known to be tight fisted with money.....and will cheat you if they get a chance............. :cool:
Aren't you a little confused, Sunni Man? It is the Muslims who are tight fisted with money and only help other Muslims while the Jews have always been generous in donating money to help many other groups. Is this what your Imam taught you about Jews, or did you pick it up in your childhood?

Funny thing is, I have never once talked to any other muslim about the so called holocaust.

Years ago I started researching the alleged event myself.

And the deeper I dig into the evidence; the more inconsistencies I found.

The whole holocaust story is a complete fabrication.

No wonder so many governments have holocaust denial laws.

They do not want the holocaust objectively studied like every other historical event.

Because the truth will come out and the zionist lies exposed.

Now, we cannot allow anything to disturb that righteous victimhood for Jews to carry around for eternity?
Hmm, I wonder if this is going to be the topic for the next Friday sermon at the mosque in Frau Sherri's town. The cleric in charge is probably happy with Frau Sherri's assistance in his weekly sermons.

Allegations of Fake Holocaust Claims Just Keep Growing

New arrests, fresh guilty pleas and a growing number of witnesses co-operating with the FBI have bolstered an investigation into a multimillion dollar fraud at the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.

Many in the Russian-speaking community were stunned when 17 of their members — six Claims Conference employees in a New York processing office and 11 accomplices — were arrested last November on charges relating to a fraud that siphoned an estimated $42.5 million from Holocaust funds. At the time, five of the accused pleaded guilty.

Since then, two more people have been arrested, four suspects have pleaded guilty and an undisclosed number of witnesses have provided information, helping the FBI and prosecutors build an even stronger case against the accused. Meanwhile, continuing investigations by the Claims Conference indicate that the amount stolen from Holocaust funds actually totals about $50 million.
New Arrests, Guilty Pleas in $50 Milllion Claims Conference Fraud ? Forward.com

WOW, stealing Money that should have gone to Holocaust survivors in poverty, what should be done with them?

I'm sure it was the Palestinians fault for being anti Jewish or all down to posters on here who point out what a bunch of bastards the Israeli government are.
In fact, anything but blame the greedy bastards who stole cash from their own pensioners.

That would be antisemitism because they're Jewish thieves and it is just too close to holocaust day to say anything bad about thieving Jewish bastards, just because they happen to be thieves, Jewish and bastards.
Is this what happens, Fred, when men like you convert to Islam -- start blaming everything on the Jews? Why not worry about the Muslim bastards in your own country who are harassing and murdering people because of their religious beliefs.

Why do you even concern yourself with such things when it is your new brethren who are busy murdering people (even others Muslims) in the name of their religion?
Conversely, why are you concerned about as to what I am concerned about??......... :cool:

The survivors who will benefit are mostly those who were once starving children in Nazi ghettos.

That'll bring their childhood back.
Now they're starving pensioners, living in Israeli ghettos.

Good old Israel, making its pensioners feel young again.
Wouldn't it have been nice, Fred, if your Muslim brethren didn't kill so many, many people that if they hadn't been killed could perhaps have enjoyed their old age? And why not tell us about all the money and food the oil-rich countries are sending to the poor Muslims so that they don't have to drop dead of starvation in the roads? I'm sure a Muslim like Fred doesn't feel any gratitude for the civilized world trying to help these poor Muslim people.

Actually, there are many people that are not associated with nazis or any other hate group.

That have serious doubts about the official version of the alleged holocaust story.

And think the event should be studied objectively without government interference.

I wonder why the jews are so scared to have the holocaust examined?

Simply because Ernst Zundel and David Irving aren't members of some overt Nazi fan group does NOT mean they are honest or unbiased or serious researchers with any professional ethic.

There hasn't been 'government interference' regarding actual study by people with actual historical training.

You are making a number of false assumptions above: one is that the 'Holocaust denial' laws were due to 'Jewish pressure'. Another is your heinous suggestion that 'Jews are afraid'.
One time, Marg, a Canadian journalist (who later on became an advisor to the previous Canadian Prime Minister) conducted an interview with Ernst Zundel who admitted that he was a Nazi and was proud of it. Meanwhile, we used to have a poster on another forum who was good friends with Zundel and even had his own page on Zundelsite called "Ian's Corner." This friend of Zundel's once had a fundraising event for David Irving in the Laurier Hotel in Canada. It seems that all those with a Nazi mind set hang out together

Conversely, why are you concerned about as to what I am concerned about??......... :cool:
Maybe I am interested because I want to see what a Muslim convert is so concerned about while his newly adopted brethren are busy killing others regardless of their religion, their race, or their ethnicity. Of course, since Sunni Man considers himself a Sunni now, he probably doesn't care at all that the other Sunnis are even killing other Muslims, such as the Shiites and Ahmadis.

Funny thing is, I have never once talked to any other muslim about the so called holocaust.

They do not want the holocaust objectively studied like every other historical event.

Please share with us what you have found in your research Ahmed :cuckoo:

Just because your religion is full of hate and vile acts, doesn't mean you have to hate Jews :cool:

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Please share with us what you have found in your research Ahmed :cuckoo:

Just because your religion is full of hate and vile acts, doesn't mean you have to hate Jews :cool:

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Now, if I was to reason as the toastman does, which I do not, then I would attribute Zionist Jew crimes in Israel to Jews everywhere. And applying such faulty reasoning I would conclude Judaism is filled with hate and vile acts. I would conclude Jews are Gentile haters and ethnic cleansers and war criminals and baby killers. But I choose to not do as the toastman does!

Sunni---the field of psychology is a SCIENCE For a person who claims to have a
degree is psychology----you express yourself as if you are functonally illiterate.
Your typically ---masjid inspired vulgar inuendo regarding jews and "current agenda" bears the hall marks of a completely untrained mind. I will help you----to what current
agenda do you allude -----Mr abu-kharah?? keep in mind----you have a degree in a
SCIENCE

I don't eat beans. I eat Israeli food.

Are lentils beans or peas?

Lipush I heard the term "beaner" used by a TEXAN with whom I worked long
ago----it is a silly slang designation for a mexican ----as he told me. Mexican food
includes lots of beans-----like pinto beans and black beans. Before I heard it from the
Texan----I had never heard that usage before.

Lipush, don't worry - URA troll is an equal-opportunity asshole.

Fred, otoh, *has* an equal-opportunity asshole.

I have an equal opp arsehole; I'll fart in anybody's living room.
I quite like to drop an egg flavoured silent but deadly in the Israeli parliament.
The sort that'd make them think they were under a gas attack.

I don't eat beans. I eat Israeli food.

Are lentils beans or peas?

Lipush I heard the term "beaner" used by a TEXAN with whom I worked long
ago----it is a silly slang designation for a mexican ----as he told me. Mexican food
includes lots of beans-----like pinto beans and black beans. Before I heard it from the
Texan----I had never heard that usage before.

Ahhh, so they're reaching.

You see, they don't like when Jews have, use, or say aloud the word "goy", but calling Jews "Kikes", "Beaners" is ok and permitted.

Laws of men, you see.

That'll bring their childhood back.
Now they're starving pensioners, living in Israeli ghettos.

Good old Israel, making its pensioners feel young again.
Wouldn't it have been nice, Fred, if your Muslim brethren didn't kill so many, many people that if they hadn't been killed could perhaps have enjoyed their old age? And why not tell us about all the money and food the oil-rich countries are sending to the poor Muslims so that they don't have to drop dead of starvation in the roads? I'm sure a Muslim like Fred doesn't feel any gratitude for the civilized world trying to help these poor Muslim people.

Very nice but how does your attempt at deflecting the thread defend Israel against the charge of being a total bastard to its pensioners?

Forum List

Back