Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

Israeli Holocaust survivors suffer increasing want and poor healthcare, report reveals. Shalom Lazar, Holocaust survivor: I can't afford medicine or heating

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty - Israel News, Ynetnews

This is an odd thread.
A Zionist posts the truth about how Israel treats its PR tools but the Zionists all come out to defend Israel's inhuman treatment of its own pensioners.

I must thank the OP.:clap2:

When there is need for criticism, there is need for criticism. That is why I post things I object to.

Also to take the ground out of the claim that "You're biased" when it comes to Israel. Yes I am, but when there is something rotten or need to be changed inside the camp, I will surely point this out.

However, those here who respond are Jew-haters and Israel-haters. They will take any bait to bash Israel and chase it like bears to honey.

That's how Sunni used to say, "INSIDE THE DNA" of the haters.:cool:

Israeli Holocaust survivors suffer increasing want and poor healthcare, report reveals. Shalom Lazar, Holocaust survivor: I can't afford medicine or heating

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty - Israel News, Ynetnews

This is an odd thread.
A Zionist posts the truth about how Israel treats its PR tools but the Zionists all come out to defend Israel's inhuman treatment of its own pensioners.

When there is need for criticism, there is need for criticism. That is why I post things I object to.

Also to take the ground out of the claim that "You're biased" when it comes to Israel. Yes I am, but when there is something rotten or need to be changed inside the camp, I will surely point this out.

However, those here who respond are Jew-haters and Israel-haters. They will take any bait to bash Israel and chase it like bears to honey.

Excellent.
Perhaps you can give us your opinion of Israel's use of phosphorus shells on Palestinian civilians.
I await your answer.

Awwwww, the silly sherrthing is trying to steal URA's fart-thunder.......poor l'il attention whore that it is! How incredibly NEEEEEEDY that pathetic sherriliar must be, to try to muscle in on poor URA troll's fleeting moments of attention here.

Why don't you lord it over URA troll by showing off your bleedin' red splats, sherricanttellthetruth??? We all know you've got poor URA beat there - it's your true calling after all : ))

So if we're trolls, what do you call this post of yours? :D

And Margarine, the way you follow me around, I get the feeling that you'd like to spread em for me. :lol:

Awwwww, the silly sherrthing is trying to steal URA's fart-thunder.......poor l'il attention whore that it is! How incredibly NEEEEEEDY that pathetic sherriliar must be, to try to muscle in on poor URA troll's fleeting moments of attention here.

Why don't you lord it over URA troll by showing off your bleedin' red splats, sherricanttellthetruth??? We all know you've got poor URA beat there - it's your true calling after all : ))

So if we're trolls, what do you call this post of yours? :D

And Margarine, the way you follow me around, I get the feeling that you'd like to spread em for me. :lol:
It looks like Frau Ima forgets the he/she doesn't have that equipment anymore. However, as you can gather, Marg, he/she is a very sexually frustrated person.

This is an odd thread.

Excellent.
Perhaps you can give us your opinion of Israel's use of phosphorus shells on Palestinian civilians.
I await your answer.

Both Palestinians and the IDF have been accused of using WP, and if those claims have of truth, I believe niether one of us should use that on civilians, EVER.

Hope that answers your question.

Both Palestinians and the IDF have been accused of using WP, and if those claims have of truth, I believe niether one of us should use that on civilians, EVER.
It is well documented that the IDF used WP against Palestinian civilians several times.

But there isn't even one case of WP used by the Gaza freedom fighters.

Basically because they do not possess a weapon to that could shot WP munitions.......... :cool:

They used WP in rocket and missiles sent to Ashkelon, Sunni.
:link:

It is called Projection, Zionists cannot confront truths about themselves, so they accuse the other side of what they are doing. The fact that it is all a lie does not matter, easier to buy into lies then to have to confront uncomfortable truths that ones own military which many served in is deliberately burning to death babies and children and other innocent civilians with white phosphorous in Gaza!

Sometimes, the babies live, but with horrible burns all over their bodies and with emotinonal scars, like having to live without their mother, who died trying to shield their child from the impact of the white phosphorous weapons.

Here is a two year old little girl badly burned in the first day of ground operations in Cast Lead, white phosphorous weapons directly targeted her house, and her mother was critically wounded trying to shield Farah, she died later from her injuries, burns all over her body killed her. About six other family members were also burned to death in taht one attack, including children.

fara.jpeg

Sherri

"Tell, us how many Israelis burned to death"?

I can put up pictures, exactly like you did, but last time I dod so I got warning that the pictures were much too graphic.

If you wish, I could give you the link so you can see for yourself the answer to your question.

However, is there any reason why WP use should be condemned when it is used the our country, but not when it is used by Hamas or Islamic Jihad?

Is justice toward unarmed civilians supposed to be THAT one-sided?

Never I said I support baby killing.

That is a conclusion you came to, on your own, Sherri.

That is conclusion based solely on your prejudice and one sided way in which you see the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

One picture is worth more than 1,000 israeli Lies
Gaza-war-001.jpg

Palestinian civilians and medics run to safety during an Israeli strike over a UN school in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza Strip early on January 17, 2009

That is conclusion based solely on your prejudice and one sided way in which you see the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

Tell all of that to God, that is who you need to convince of your goodness, not me!

I am not the proud Zionist baby killer!

I am not the one defending attacks on babies that burn to death mothers and children and brothers and sisters and entire families in Gaza, you are!

Sherri

the disgusting lump of shit is salivating----like she did when her pimps
grabbed those little girls with auburn curls by the ankles and smashed
their heads against a stone wall IN THE NAME OF ISA
----then the whore sucked the cocks of the isa shit respecting dogs
who murdered those baby girls----
my austrian cousins---little girls with auburn curls
BABY KILLING SCUM----not thousands, but MILLIONS with
her own shit encrusted isa respecting paws ISA RESPECTING WHORES

poor frustrated ISA RESPECTING BITCH----salivating with joy over her
memories of the millions of babies she murdered with her own shit
encrusted claws in the NAME OF ISA ----memories ----she wants more---
millions is simply not ENOUGH FOR THE ISA REPECTING BITCH
image.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

image.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Sherri with morning hair
m0173.gif

Nah, Just kiddin' Sherr, don't cry on me here.

Tell all of that to God, that is who you need to convince of your goodness, not me!

I am not the proud Zionist baby killer!

I am not the one defending attacks on babies that burn to death mothers and children and brothers and sisters and entire families in Gaza, you are!

Sherri

It seems to me, though, that YOU'RE protectind and defending attacks on babies that burn to death mothers and children and brothers and sisters and entire families IN ISRAEL.

So *If* I go to hell (In which I do not believe, but hypothetically), God will probably tell me to save you a seat.

Tell, us how many Israelis burned to death?

Baby killers like you is all Zionists are!

Your support for the baby killing is the same as if you directly killed each baby with your own hands!

Scum, that is all you are!

Zionists are all baby killing scum!

Sherri

iro, take your meds every day please.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
This is an odd thread.

Excellent.
I await your answer.

I'll give you mine: it's been proven a baseless libel. While the IDF - like the US and any other nation's military DOES use WP shells under the circumstances allowed in the GC's - it has not sanctioned the use OUTSIDE those circumstances. War is not tidy and neat, and tragically sometimes mistakes occur.

Any claim that WP has been *deliberately* used at people ID'd as civilians has - to my knowledge - been proven false.

It is true that those killed due to 'collateral' damage are no less dead - but to claim those deaths were deliberate murder is a lie.

You DO realize, don't you, that at least 25% of any casualty count in any war before the Gulf War was due to 'friendly fire'?? Sometimes it approached HALF.

Forum List

Back