Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

You are thieves and baby killers and ethnic cleansers and civilian slaughterers, scum of the earth. And you are proud of all of it, disgusting, you show how low humanity can sink! Every day we just see more atrocities, more war crimes, more crimes against humanity, more violations of intl law.. The war criminal settlers need to go and take their hate and their hate filled spawn with them! Zionists are a disgrace to Humanity! Scum of the earth!

This is the problem.... Does anyone think we can have a logical discussion with this person? This person is sick and obsessed with her hatred. Better to leave people like this to irosie or Roudy to be mocked and ridiculed for what they are if you ask me. When you try to have a rational discussion with this person, you raise her to level of a normal, rational person, who can actually have a normal, rational conversation which isn’t the case :cuckoo:

The problem is how is the world going to deal with the Rogue Nation Israel, it is exactly the same problem the world was confronted with from Nazi Germany. Babies are being murdered, war crimes are nonstop in the Occupation. How is the world going to deal with this problem? Israel refuses to comply with intl law. We need people and nations to come together to stand against this threat Israel poses for the security of the world. The future of the world depends upon it.

The problem is your narcissism. You're so deeply in love with yourself and your opinions that you cannot possibly accept the fact that there might be a different kind of view on the subject.

"lol That the best you can do, buddy? "

Denying that other people are human, calling other people 'filth' and claiming they are led by Satan are not debate tactics, l'il sherrithing.

And the reason I call you that is because of the way you behave towards anyone who doesn't share your precise views.

lol, you do not see nonJews as human beings, so you have no room to talk, Zionist scumbag!

Show us the posts where I've allegedly said any such thing. Once again: your claiming something does not make it so.

She believes that in the eye of the Jew the Gentile is a non-human.

She probably don't listen to herself when she called Zionist Jews "scum of the earth" and "subhumans".

Because THAT's fair.

I will condemn things which needs condemning.

I will condemn the actions of Jacob Titel, Natan Zada, Baruch Goldstein. I will condemn punishing with "Price Tag" innocent Christian and those who force blameless Arabs to take part of the retribution acts that Settlers do when people wrong them.

I believe those are actions which needs condmending, and that any Jew, being a Jew, should condemn those acts, because we're obligated by nature, and By HaShem himself, to detach ourselves from kinds of things which suited beasts, and not even them.

When children die as part of war, it is always sad, and in a perfect world it would not happen, not to Palestinians, and surely not for Jews.

Human rights shouldebeen respected both by Israel and Palestinians.

As for the last question, the occupation, as you people call it, for we do not see it as such, does not help always.

On the other hand, answer me you, does the expulsion of Jews from their home ever helped anywhere (In the Israeli Palestinian conflict)?

Be honest with yourself, at least. You know the answer to that.

You are thieves and baby killers and ethnic cleansers and civilian slaughterers, scum of the earth. And you are proud of all of it, disgusting, you show how low humanity can sink! Every day we just see more atrocities, more war crimes, more crimes against humanity, more violations of intl law.. The war criminal settlers need to go and take their hate and their hate filled spawn with them! Zionists are a disgrace to Humanity! Scum of the earth!

Mmhmm again saying things without any connection to the arguement.

I speak honestly and you choose to insult. I answer your questions, question you back, and AGAIN, you choose to insult.

I personally think you're so focused on yourself and your hatred that you're not even interested on hearing anything else which may not be a shadow of your own thinking.

I hardly think it's fair.

But then again, expecting anything mature from you is quite foolish, Isn't it?

I look upon Injustice and hate what I see and speak against it. And you call that focusing on me You tell yourself any lie to avoid confronting uncomfortable truths. You cannot run from judgment for all the innocent blood that has been shed by Zionism, there is nowhere to run and escape from God's wrath.

lol, you do not see nonJews as human beings, so you have no room to talk, Zionist scumbag!

Show us the posts where I've allegedly said any such thing. Once again: your claiming something does not make it so.

She probably don't listen to herself when she called Zionist Jews "scum of the earth" and "subhumans".

Because THAT's fair.

Zionists act like scum of the earth as they embrace Occupation and all if its crimes against Humanity. You act like scum of the earth when you attack babies with white phosphorous and defend it, as if there was a defense for such an atrocity. Who deliberately burns to death babies with white phosphorous? Zionists do. I would have no morality if I was silent about that. And this is not about me, Zionists, your clansmen you are so proud of as they burn to death babies, that is who this is about! Being proud of burning to death nonJewish babies, that is you!

Mmhmm again saying things without any connection to the arguement.

I speak honestly and you choose to insult. I answer your questions, question you back, and AGAIN, you choose to insult.

I personally think you're so focused on yourself and your hatred that you're not even interested on hearing anything else which may not be a shadow of your own thinking.

I hardly think it's fair.

But then again, expecting anything mature from you is quite foolish, Isn't it?

I look upon Injustice and hate what I see and speak against it. And you call that focusing on me You tell yourself any lie to avoid confronting uncomfortable truths. You cannot run from judgment for all the innocent blood that has been shed by Zionism, there is nowhere to run and escape from God's wrath.

You took upon yourself to "fight" injustice and hate?

Don't you see that most of your posts are FULL with injustice and hate? You decided that Zionist, ALL Zionists without any exception, are evil, racist, and like you said "scum of the earth", and damned be the man or woman to say otherwise, for they will also be tagged as "Zionists scum" under your judgement.

You fight anything which is not suitable with your opinion! you have a completely twisted sense and judgement of what is justice!

I am to stand before god when my time comes, proud and clean. I have no regrets and no shame to be called a Zionists. If I shall be punished for the way I believe, and the ideology in which I chose my life to follow, so be it, and I will accept it.

But as I said, considering your venomeous antisemitism and hypocriticism, If God shall send me to hell, I am sure he'll ask me to save a seat just for you.

Because THAT's fair.

Zionists act like scum of the earth as they embrace Occupation and all if its crimes against Humanity. You act like scum of the earth when you attack babies with white phosphorous and defend it, as if there was a defense for such an atrocity. Who deliberately burns to death babies with white phosphorous? Zionists do. I would have no morality if I was silent about that. And this is not about me, Zionists, your clansmen you are so proud of as they burn to death babies, that is who this is about! Being proud of burning to death nonJewish babies, that is you!

:cuckoo:Nutjob... Give me some real Christians, the ones I know:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kGydTh4b4M]Jews and Christians rally for Israel Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlZEyJthAuE]CUFI MidEastBriefing Netanyahu YouTube sharing - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxJJXdnnOIA]Christians United For Israel Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

"genius"... good way to get responded to with a respectful reply MHunter.
Maybe you should also ask why at least 1/4 of Americans are living in poverty as well. The Holocaust was terrible and in mans worst, evil behavior. Yet most people do not know that at least as many Christians and Gypsies died in those despicable houses of death as well.
The guilt card can only be played for so long. Then its time to look at the facts as they are, and the facts are not in Israels favor for truly wanting peace as they continue to steal land.

Be real - you weren't interested in making any 'respectful' posts here to begin with.

The OP is an Israeli who is upset about these elderly survivors - 80 or more years of age - having to choose between food and heat, etc.

I don't know why most people would be so ignorant as to not understand there were about 12 million people murdered in the camps, etc. OR that the killings began with the aged, the infirm and the insane/developmentally delayed from within German society.

As for the precise numbers - the number of Christians murdered may have been greater than the number of Jews. However, in terms of total population: one third of Jews worldwide were murdered, 2/3 of the European Jewish population - and in some countries, upwards of 90% of the Jews. The numbers for the Roma are similarly grim.

This is nothing about the US, and nothing about 'guilt'. Nor is it anything about the conflict.

The Zionist government received reparations, much money, and they stole the money and now force the survivors to live in poverty, Zionists need to take care of these people! The US already sends Israel 4 billion dollars a year to burn to death Palestinian babies with white phosphorous, and you want more? Get real!

Oh, l'il sherrithing - where are the posts from Lipush or anyone else here 'asking for more money'???? And that was not the 'Zionist government' who were the thieves of the money.

I see you can't even comprehend when Lipush, an Israeli, criticizes her own country! I guess that's the KKKlannish version of 'spiritual blindness'.

Last edited:
deach---there was no DECEPTION at all-----marge DESCRIBED what she did,

----you are DESPERATE

it was deceptive and this board is not going to last very long if people run around altering other people's posts.

if i had not clicked the link back to the original post, i would have had no idea what this "correction" was all about.

is this really the impression you want to give as to how jewish people operate. good. i encourage it. such behaviour makes my fight easier.

To any sane person, what Marg does is what Marg does - not something to use as an attack on all Jewish people.

you're jewish and what youi do creates an impression of what jewish people are like, just as the rest of us carry similar baggage.

i asked a simple question. you freaked out. is that another impression of jews you want to portray.

cultural groups are different and unique. we are not all the same. if a lot of people have a negative impression of any particular culture, i think it behooves that culture to take aa long hard look at themselves and ask "is there anything we could or should be doing differently?"

jews seem to have a hard time fitting in no matter where they go and this has been the case for since almost forever, and they don't fit in where other, more foreign cultures do. the whole world isn't anti-semitic.

i probably understand it better than you do.

Last edited:
Thanks for giving me your advice, seal.

Which reminds me - it's time to police up those turdlets from the cat box.,

Thanks for giving me your advice, seal.

Which reminds me - it's time to police up those turdlets from the cat box.,

if you read what i said careully, you will see that i didn't offer you, or anyone any advice.

i made a few simple statements and said i probably understood your culture better than you, or most jews, do.

it would be folly for me to even try to give any jewish person advice about their culture, even in an entirely constructive way.

Forum List

Back