Replaying Video Of Debbie Wasserman Being Grilled.She Just Looks Dumb & Confused.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :wtf: Did you all see {at least on Fox},,Debbie warning the person that was asking the questions? There will be consequences if you mess with me? {well, not the exact words, but u get the idea}.
She just looked gawd awful during that grilling. And she also just acted like a complete dolt. {then again, most Democrats are dolts}.
She is probably pissed being now she is being exposed with much of her make-up missing, and just acting like a typical naive/brainless/lying democrat. It's a wonder someone actually married the {Fill In The Blank}.

The woman is ...Maxine Waters lite. She is a true believing moon bat lib. She is also an arrogant fool who like many other lefties, in this fog of invincibility.
she has gotten away with being an unethical partisan hack worthy of a New Jersey style corruption wonk.
She has not learned what goes around comes around.
Other democrats are strapping on their track shoes preparing to sprint away from this woman.

• Banned
The woman is ...Maxine Waters lite. She is a true believing moon bat lib. She is also an arrogant fool who like many other lefties, in this fog of invincibility.
she has gotten away with being an unethical partisan hack worthy of a New Jersey style corruption wonk.
Other democrats are strapping on their track shoes preparing to sprint away from this woman.
Debbie Wasserman,,,the only known human on earth that would actually scare "Grudge Girl" to near death

Debbie Wasserman,,,the only known human on earth that would actually scare "Grudge Girl" to near death
Holy shit!!!!! ....THat's what I'd say if some one said "you see that woman over there? She wants to have a drink with you".
If she asked me for my cell number I'd use an "800" area code.
A picture of that woman could make a freight train take a dirt road

• Banned
Holy shit!!!!! ....THat's what I'd say if some one said "you see that woman over there? She wants to have a drink with you".
If she asked me for my cell number I'd use an "800" area code.
A picture of that woman could make a freight train take a dirt road
Disney really needs to make a giant monster based on her face in then next Star Wars episode

• Banned
here's a role for debbie....."IT-Part Two"...she can play the evil clown,,,wont even need any make up

It speaks volumes that minutes after Wasserman resigned in disgrace as DNC chair, Hillary snapped her up as her honorary campaign manager. Jeez Loueez these power Democrat women are disgusting.

Forum List

Back